[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not setting my alarm clock for Monday because I'm not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1444913495479.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1444913495479.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
Not setting my alarm clock for Monday because I'm not a slave. I'm not an easily replaceable cog in Mr Shekelstein's slavery machine. I'm a free man learning something every day, reading books and living a stress-free life at the expense of Mr Shekelstein's slaves. I'm a free man. You have been manipulated by capitalism to thinking I am the loser. The only loser is you, wagecuck.
>>
>work at an assisted living home third shift
>I spend 95% of my 10 hour shift playing video games on a flat screen TV in a cozy office apartment
>basically what I would do at home as a NEET but I get paid to do it

I get the best of both worlds. What now NEET?
>>
>>29551955
You're loser too. I've shut you down in the past NEETprick, I don't really feel like doing it again. You know what you really do in your spare time, don't bullshit with me.
>>
>>29551955
Look you fucking shit, I am so fucking sick of you faggots

You never have an intellectual conversation or explain WHY you think you're so much better, all you do is THINK that being a NEETslave makes you better, and claim your life is better, even though all you do is fucking masturbate to mlp toys and eat chicken tenders and gay shit like that. I have to WORK HARD but you know what? I have MONEY, I may still be a Virgin, but I'm only 26 so it's not like I can't EASILY recover. What about you, NEETIE? You'll be a virgin until you fucking DIE. In fact, I've been talking to my aunt about a girl she knows from work, and we're going on a date in september. Why don't you make a thread about my soon to be girlfriend THEN and we'll see who the fucking tough guy is, but until then, I'll be here making money, going to bars, an most importantly, CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY
>>
>>29552121
>wah wahh wahh i hate my job u NEETfucks r lazy, ur a piec of shit get a job get a dog get a gf *bullshit* i go to school and i work and also a drink
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.