[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many people hate on MGTOW? Seems like it would be perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 65664rt5yuoi65.png (571 KB, 1000x512) Image search: [Google]
65664rt5yuoi65.png
571 KB, 1000x512
Why do so many people hate on MGTOW? Seems like it would be perfect for a lot of people here
>>
Sometimes you don't need a fucking 'movement' to explain why you're doing something. It's pathetic
>>
Women and blue billed men conditioned to knee jerk defend the feminine imperative are more vocal than MGTOW proponents. If these men are already going their own way, odds are they have made peace with a lot of things - in particular the reality that many have to find their own way to the philosophy.
>>
>>29551872
Everyone else has one. Ragging on single males for having one is bigoted.

>>29551842
Because it fucks up the gameplan of literally every other special interest group.
>feminarchs
REEEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU MARRY AND DIVORCE HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE WOMEN! YOU VIRGIN
>tradcons and muzzies
REEEEEEE BREED FOR THE CHURCH WHY AREN'T YOU CRANKING OUT KIDS IT'S GODS PLAN
>leftist gay manipulators
WOMEN AND GAYS HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS BETRAY YOUR BROS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>PUA shills
MGTOW MEANS IMPROVING YOURSELF AND POUNDING PUSSY BRAH BUY SOME CONSULTING WITH RSD TYLER
>>
>>29551842

/r9k/ hates MGTOW. /pol/ does not understand this.

/r9k/ is full of faggots whose lives revolve around women not validating them. I refuse to consider myself MGTOW because of the stigma attached to it, but I don't submit to women at all, and I don't validate them in any way.
>>
>>29551842
Beacuse /r9k/ is the opposite of MGTOW. /r9k/ is literally a bunch of teenager whining Stacy doesn't give them attention.
>>
Why are you taking advice on women from a self-professed homosexual?
>>
>>29551842
>One of the world's most flamboyant and notorious homosexuals didn't like women
Gee, I guess this validates everything the red pill stands for. I've seen the light and have decided to go muh own way.
>>
>>29551996
Oh no, the roastie might deny her holes.

Being MGTOW is being a true rebel. EVERYONE hates MGTOW. If you want to stick it to the man... go MGTOW.

It's seriously just a pride movement for single males and a giant monkey wrench into the whole rotten engine of society, because society depends on belittling and exploiting males.
>>
I hate any group or movement in general

If you want to go your own way then you shouldn't need a subculture to do so.
>>
>>29552072
God forbid single males lobby for their interests.
It's not like every other group does, constantly.

Why do you hate single males so much? If you think politics are "beneath you", you'll just be the one carved up on the dinner plate.
>>
File: 87.jpg (33 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
33 KB, 500x525
>>29551842

Because politics are for ideologues, followers, and corporations. My sturggle is not wind for the sail of some lame movement.
>>
File: 1455946151462.gif (1 MB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1455946151462.gif
1 MB, 285x171
>>29551842
Because MGTOW males are the worst nightmare of pretty much any SJW or Feminist lobby.
Harpies are butthurt that they lose potential prey.
>>
>>29551842
Wilde was a fag, i wouldn't trust his opinions on hetero relationships
>>
>>29552407
You should especially trust fags on hetero relationships. They hear what women really think, and women really are out to get you.
>>
>>29552450
Seriously, nobody has more game than gays, I know a gay guy, he could get with any girl he wanted because he understands game really well. But he likes boy holes instead
>>
Nobody actually hates MGTOW. If you genuinely wish to reject females and lead a permanently single life, then you are more than welcome to do so.

The problem is MGTOWs don't actually do this and infuriate the shit out of everyone by constantly whining about women and feminism and effectively doing everything they can to prove they haven't gone their own way at all, they're just butthurt omega losers trying to pretend they don't care by letting you know exactly how much they don't care.
>>
>>29552534
>bawww someone is muscling in on my propaganda
Can it, roast enabler.
MGTOW means male liberation.
>>
>>29552534

But if your post is true, then why do feminist blogs and /pol/ NEVER shut the FUCK UP about how men "aren't real men" anymore? They hate MGTOW because they are angry men are refusing to submit to women. Other than that, your reasoning would be sound.
>>
>>29551872
So it's good then that MGTOW doesn't try to organize one and merely wears the label as a way to be found. Much easier to find tips about the nature of women and sociery or how to take back your life and live for yourself under a single label than to try googling them all.
>>
>>29552066
Lol it's not doing anything. Chances are you wouldn't get laid anyway no one cares what you call it. That's why everyone hate MGTOW. It's like "cool now shut up you wouldn't get any anyway."
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84 KB, 1024x568
>>29551842
>>29551932
>Ragging on single males for having one

Fuck you buddy I'm a single male and will NEVER be a part of your sour-grapes reverse-SJW reactionary group okay?

>>29552066
>>29552146

See? That's exactly what I'm talking about, it's a culture of victimhood and delusions.

You know those tumblr whales with purple hair and more fat than a cheese factory who walk around like "SEE THIS CIS SCUM? YOU'LL NEVER GET THIS FREE AND BEAUTIFUL LIBERATED WOMYN"?

That's EXACTLY what MGTOW are, buncha fucking sour-grapes crybabies on either side of the issue. Get a fucking life.
>>
>>29552579
>then why do feminist blogs and /pol/ NEVER shut the FUCK UP about how men "aren't real men" anymore? They hate MGTOW because they are angry men are refusing to submit to women.

It's be great if you could stop making things up, because that's just fucking silly.

Feminists certainly don't aspire to the good ol' days of wife-beating when men were real men, and the /pol/tards who complain about "real men" are talking about how everyone is sort of gay or at least faggy in one way or another. It has nothing to do with your little schoolyard women's resistance movement
>>
>>29551842
Because it's another lame jewish conspiracy to get rid of upper class white males by indoctrinating them to not copulate/have functional nuclear families for a good white child development.
>>
>>29552599
this
dubs of truth
just stop the strawmanning already guys
>>29553837
>that pic
autistic ideots exist in every walk of life
the fac that he's standing there holding a sign shows that he doesn't understand mgtow
>>
>>29553920

You don't understand. Feminists (read: women) want men to be "real men", but in a way that benefits them. Feminism and chivalry, equality and special treatment. Women want to have their cake and eat it too, and /pol/, 4chan, most of the Internet and feminists all converge on this one issue.

I absolutely support WGTOW, though. I don't advocate it, but if women want to take some time off from men, or if they want to just not bother with men entirely, it's their choice.
>>
>>29553920

>and the /pol/tards who complain about "real men" are talking about how everyone is sort of gay or at least faggy in one way or another.

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>29554117
How metrosexualism and open relationships and cuckery and all that shit came to be in the last few decades.

>>29554044
>You don't understand.

No, I do. You're arguing strawwomen. In your silly worldwview you also want men to be real in your definition of real men so who gives a shit stop obsessing over feminists.
>>
>>29553993
>he doesn't understand mgtow

>>29552599
>doesn't try to organize one (a movement)

pick one, lads. How can you say that he's not doing your little movement properly and also claim that there's no movement to it?
>>
>>29552551

Liberation doesn't mean whining and calling people roasties, omega.

>>29552579

>blogs
>/pol/

Why don't you actually think before you post? The fact you think anyone who matters cares about the opinion of bloggers and 4chan is why you're objectively an idiot.
>>
>>29551872
It creates a scarcity on the market for women and they have to default to traditionalism in order to fufill their biological drive to access men's resources and have babies
>>
>>29554233
moviment and ideology are two diferent things
pay more attention to the language we agreed upon
>>
>>29553837
>reverse-SJW reactionary group
Lolwut? MGTOW is nothing like SJWs. All it is is looking at how shit marriage and dating are and deciding do something else.
>>
>>29554199

I am the same person in both of those replies.

I do support a two partner, male-female monogamous dynamic, but I am aware of how things have changed. Women are very testy on this subject, and even stating what I advocate as a man has gotten me in some serious shit before.

>In your silly worldwview you also want men to be real in your definition of real men so who gives a shit stop obsessing over feminists.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. You made a point at first and I commented back to it - that traditionalists and feminists are angry at the idea of men opting out and going their own way in the first place.

>>29554483

Faggot. /pol/ and Internet blogs add up, and I find it very fucked up how the Internet overwhelmingly, almost 100 percent goes against men and sides with women on this issue.
>>
>>29554924
>that traditionalists and feminists are angry at the idea of men opting out and going their own way in the first place.

literally no one is angry that MGTOW exists, especially not those two groups.
>>
>>29551842
Probably because MGTOW can't be influenced by half of the population and the other half can't related to them.
>>
>>29554913
and SJWs are just looking at how shit the patriarchy is and deciding to do something else, neat.
>>
>>29551872
This. Organizations and protests are things women do. The MRA movement is just embarrassing.
>>
>>29555465
Exactly MRA's make demands, MGTOW walk away from the whole thing
>>
>>29555465
This is why SJWs will always win you moron.
>>
>>29555318

>literally no one is angry that MGTOW exists

Oh yes they are.

>>29555465
>>29555484

So what are men supposed to do? Just shut up, and ONLY do things so women can be happy, and watch as men in general become more and more vilified and have their rights taken away?

I refuse to associate with Internet movements, but every MRA guy I've spoke to was great. They are all upstanding, charismatic guys who are trying to do *something* while 4chan and /pol/'s only response is to worship women.
>>
>>29555748
>embarassed
>angry

not the same thing

>>29555748
>So what are men supposed to do?

I personally do whatever I feel like without attaching a silly twitter hashtag or abbreviation to it, or starting theads on r9k to show off how special I am

Like for instance, I eat meat and am not vegan but I'm not one of those weird reverse-vegans who are like LOL DUMB VEGANS FOR EVERY ANIMAL THAT YOU DON'T EAT I'LL EAT 12 and don't have meat-eating threads and how much people hate meat-eaters.
>>
>>29556102

I get that, but people congregate in groups, and advertise, and boldly proclaim their affiliation. That is what humans do. Why so much hate when MGTOWs do it, but not feminists? Is it because of muh oppressed womyn meme? I don't see why people would be embarrassed at MGTOW, that makes no sense.
>>
>>29556414
>Why so much hate when MGTOWs do it, but not feminists?

Are you implying that people don't hate feminists?

Because that is REALLY fucking stupid
>>
>>29556567

Some people do hate feminists, but feminists are nowhere near as "oppressed" as they insist they are. Feminists fucking dominated the Internet from 2013 until now. The only people that oppose them are individuals like me, various manosphere types, and alt-right people. I have experienced how taboo it is to even remotely disagree with feminists or women when you are in their territory, it's not pleasant.
>>
>>29556618
>but feminists are nowhere near as "oppressed" as they insist they are.

same with mrgotaows
>>
>>29551842

White nationalists want all of us to have 7 kids so they have more soldiers for their ethnic cleansing wars
>>
>>29556697

I don't understand your point now. The difference is that MGTOWs are bitterly, universally hated, feminists are not. Men opting out of society seems to trigger a hatred in people that is too strong to even describe with words.
>>
>>29551842
why are all these quotes from lord henry in a picture of dorian grey attributed directly to oscar wilde himself? does every author agree with everything all of his characters say?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.