[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raised by overprotective parents >tfw they did not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>tfw raised by overprotective parents
>tfw they did not let me go outside when i was a teenager
>tfw now im 18
>tfw virgin, kissless
>tfw i have no friends
>tfw mom is asking my why i stay in my room all the day
>tfw dad is asking me why 'whats wrong with you?'
>tfw they will pay a psychiatrist
>tfw i dont wanna go because i dont wanna take pills, i'm not a mental ill
>tfw if i dont go mom and dad will kick me out of house and i will be a homeless

so, you did not let me go outside because 'muh cars' 'muh gipsies' and now you will kick me out of house

i dont undestand
>>
>>29551563
she wanted you to be a daughter deep down, for any myriad of possible reasons
>>
>>29551563
Cars and gipsies? Please elaborate.
>>
lol, keked again op
>>
>>29551563
What's up Jorge from /int/. Welcome home brother.
>>
>>29551563
You have to figure out some way to live on your own.
For your own sake.
Living with your parents is a nightmare.
>>
Same here my life is a living nightmare

I have close to zero experience in the world yet I am supposed to join the adult world like everyone else

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY PARENTS

I'm seriously scared for my future, I don't think I'm capable enough to live in this world
>>
jorge pIs
>>
>>29551563
Go to a psychologist instead, they can't prescribe medication
>>
File: gfpls.jpg (57 KB, 644x600) Image search: [Google]
gfpls.jpg
57 KB, 644x600
>>29551563
Same shit with me, exactly the same, friends and chads go out, meet different people, date, fuck, have fun and experience the world, meanwhile I spent my years shitposting and playing videogames locked in my house because for some retarded reason my parents didnt allow me to leave our house.

Yeah mom, thats the best way to go about it, make it so I dont go out, build up all this frustration inside me, get all spaghetti with girls and wasting my pathetic existance (I'll die, let me enjoy life for whatever time is left) doing nothing sitting in front of a computer.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>29551620
They were afraid of minorities and automobile accidents
>>
>>29551563
Were your parents raised by their parents the same way? How did this "not going outside" thing even get started? I thought everyone at least played with neighbor kids.
>>
>>29551808
If you're a noncompliant cynical little smartass, they absolutely will push pills on you through another avenue. They want to nod and ask you obvious questions, not put up with your shit.
>>
>>29552038
In the 70s through the 90s there was all this propaganda about how everyone's neighborhood is more full of horrible pedophile Satanist homosexual drug dealing serial killers looking to lock kids in refrigerators than ever before. The only way to protect your kids was to keep them inside and teach them never to talk to strangers, only to family. The result was a lot of kids developed little in the way of social skills and ended up getting molested by their uncle.
>>
>>29553508

>16 years old
>walking around shirtless outside in the summer to impress grillz
>nobody outside
>dad tells me to stop before i got abducted by a homo

so weird
>>
>tfw raised by underprotective parents
>tfw when i went to school they didn't care what i was doing, just left me some money and keys to the home
>tfw i chose to read 4chan
(angry&cryingpepe.png)
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Frog-Meme-08.png (133 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Frog-Meme-08.png
133 KB, 1162x850
>>29551816
I feel you. Exact same thing for me. I'm 24 now and there's not a single day that goes by that I don't think about killing myself because I'm a depressed lonely anxiety filled loser
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.