[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 year old HS drop out >Wanna go finish and go to college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466565416279.jpg (31 KB, 473x551) Image search: [Google]
1466565416279.jpg
31 KB, 473x551
>24 year old HS drop out
>Wanna go finish and go to college
>Gonna be 28 when I'm done
People are married at that age, with kids, house and a car.
What fucking do.
>>
>>29551312
anon this is a good thing

the more time you waste, the less time you will have to wage slave
>>
College is a fucking scam, you won't find a decent job with a college education nowadays.

Your best bet is to learn a trade.
>>
You're going to be 28 either way, do you want to be 28 with a degree or not?
>>
Also

>implying you'll ever get married
>implying you'll ever be able to afford a house/car
>implying you won't get divorced and end up living in a studio apartment/get jailed for not being able to pay alimony/child support
>>
lmao dude just live ur life. stop comparing yourself to other people. u get to enjoy ur twenties by not having a career. u will never be this healthy and young ever again. u might as well do fun shit and save career for for 30-60
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.