[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most common interracial coupling in your city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10
File: lsa9IrQ.png (105 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
lsa9IrQ.png
105 KB, 310x206
What's the most common interracial coupling in your city?

Over here in London it's White guy/Asian girl.
>>
File: cats-white-black.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cats-white-black.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
Richmond, VA.

Definitely black male, white female. Half the population of this city is black, so yeah.
>>
White Guy, Mexican Lady. Midwest US.
>>
>>29551269

What's your reaction when you see them? I always make sure to make a disgusted look when I see niggers with our women. One time a couple walked passed me and I spit in front of the path they were walking. The nigger gave me a look but I just kept walking and hit his shoulder. Probably made his girlfriend wet for me.
>>
BBC/Aryan pussy and womb
>>
>>29551307

You need a hobby, mayne.
>>
>>29551307

Call me a cuck, but I really don't care when I see them. That's their business.

I'm really used to seeing both tons of black people and tons of interracial couples of all types in general, so it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>29551378

Just remind yourself it's never true love and it's just extreme fetishism. Coalburners and niggers have the highest divorce rates in the country, it's insane. Those dumb sluts never learn and they have the nerve to act surprised once the monkey leaves her knocked up a kid with mixed with shit genes.
>>
>>29551452

Is white guy/ Asian girl a fetish?
>>
>>29551633

No, a white guy can be truly in love with an asian girl. The problems lies when you're race mixing with inferior genes like white women and niggers.
>>
>>29551307
yeah I don't think any of that has happened. Nice fantasy there, buddy.
The only thing you spat on is your right hand, keep on masturbating you virgin cuck.
>>
>>29551812

Found the nigger, go kill yourself or date one of your own monkey faced women
>>
>>29551196
NYC. Jewish guy/Asian girl
>>
>>29551913
Not a nigger, just someone not buying the bullshit fantasy of an enraged cuck.
It's because of beta fucks like you that niggers manage to score white women. Crawl back to your damn cave and disappear from society forever, you useless trash.
>>
>>29551196
Lapland/Finland, white middle aged guy with a 20 years younger asian wife
>>
Germany.
There's almost no black guys here, so definitely not them, although one time (one time as in: once in my life), I saw a white woman with a black man and it weirded me out.

Anyway, it's probably either Arab/white or Asian/white, because Arabs and Asians are the only racial minorities we have here. There's also Indians, but nobody wants to date an Indian.
>>
>>29552073
>nobody wants to date an Indian.
kek, this is true. Even indian women start to ignore their male counterparts when abroad. They prefer white and arab men.

Indian men are probably dealt the worst cards dating wise in the whole universe.
>>
>>29551196
There is no interracial coupling in my country. If I had to pick an *almost* interracial coupling it would be Macedonian/Albanian. Still the same race tho (barely)
>>
>>29551307
Fuck off and kill yourself. I one of the few black people that go to my college. The only girls I can date are girls of other races.

By the way. I'd be disgusted seeing you walking towards me and would most likely spit in your face.
>>
>>29551452

Holy shit Anon, did a black kid bully you as a child or something?

You're way too worked up about this. It's really not that big of a deal. Plus, I know from living around tons and tons of black people that there are plenty of good ones who have long-term relationships, both blacks who date whites and blacks who date within their race. I know the proportion of blacks who get divorced, leave their kids, and all those other stereotypes is higher than whites, but you're completely painting all blacks with a really broad brush. Plenty of them are genuinely good people.

You're been spending way too much time on /pol/, bro.
>>
>>29551812
I keked. Literally only sexually frustrated virgins care about who other people fall in love with.
>>
>>29551307
Once I am fully in shape I'm definitely going to do this (best to present a good face for the cause)
>>
>>29552153
>black
>college
I bet you are a priveledged Uncle Tom. Back In the day you woulda been the house nigger that rats out the field hands. You might as well be that guy talkin about spitting on interracial couples. Fuckin rayciss
>>
File: sndex.jpg (9 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
sndex.jpg
9 KB, 284x178
>>29552123
And yet they breed like rabbits.
>>
File: 6149.jpg (63 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
6149.jpg
63 KB, 680x583
>>29552163
>that there are plenty of good ones who have long-term relationships,
kek. Definitely a statistical minority. Out of wedlock birthrate for blacks is close to 75%
>>
>>29552153

>I one of the few black people that go to my college. The only girls I can date are girls of other races.

So what you're saying is: because you got into college by affirmative action you can't date black girls? Quit being a self hating nigger and fuck within your own race. Women of other races want nothing to do with you except mentally ill white trash. Your women have the highest single rate in the country, go fucking date them. Stop lying to yourself, you will never have a healthy relationship with a girl outside of your race. You guys literally look like apes, her having a fetish for niggers doesn't mean she wants to date you and have a prolonged relationship.
>>
>>29552227
Die. I'm better than you.

I went to college. You didn't. I'm majoring in STEM. Your're not.

You're literally pathetic and disgusting. You also can't come up with proper insults and resort to referring to slavery as an insult as if that doesn't actually make you pathetic.

Just seeing you non college losers walking around my campus disgusts me.
>>
>>29552244
Well in India there are mostly indians so... it's the law of supply and demand.
But abroad they have very little success from what I've observed.
>>
File: Anons bait.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
Anons bait.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>29552324
>>29552326

Nice trolling there Anon. You have quite a talent.
>>
>>29552324
Jesus you people are garbage. Let's break down this down for you okay Cletus?

> because you got into college by affirmative action you can't date black girls
I had a higher SAT score and GPA than most of the white people that go to my college.

>Quit being a self hating nigger and fuck within your own race
How about you stop being yellowfever cracker and stop fucking asians. I don't even try to date whites.

>Women of other races want nothing to do with you except mentally ill white trash
Don't date crackers kid. I only ever try to hang out with girls within my STEM degree.

>Your women have the highest single rate in the country, go fucking date them
They're in fucking college. Do you want me to date some slut with 5 kids, so she can ruin my life.

>Stop lying to yourself, you will never have a healthy relationship with a girl outside of your race.
I'm not pursuing a longterm relationship with these whores you idiot.

>You guys literally look like apes, her having a fetish for niggers doesn't mean she wants to date you and have a prolonged relationship.
Why do you try so hard to demean me and my achievements? I'll restate this if it didn't get through your thick neanderthal head, I DO NOT TRY TO DATE WHITE FEMALES, so you shouldn't care who I date when it doesn't involve your kind.
>>
>>29552430
Fucking kill yourself. How about that? :^)
>>
>>29551196
I live in Oakland, CA, and it's gorilla/chimpanzee
>>
File: 1458690516508.jpg (79 KB, 470x267) Image search: [Google]
1458690516508.jpg
79 KB, 470x267
>>29552490
>tfw a super rudeposter lives near me
>>
>>29552465

I'm glad you know your place, jungle bunny. But asian girls don't even want to stand next to you smelly nignog. Date your own race or kill yourself, stop spreading nigger genes. Hell even indian girls would date an indian guy before fucking a nigger.
>>
>>29552541
Seriously dude what the fuck is wrong with you

white supremacists are the stupidest posters here, I'm pretty sure over 80% are edgy teenagers who got denied from the college of their choice and take it out on blacks on 4chan while living in their parents basement

it's like you people go out of your way to demean other races regardless of the thread. There's a public flashing thread on gif right now, you retards show up and have to make a rude comment
>>
>>29552541
You don't understand this do you. I don't care about your whores. If I ever date anyone, I make sure that they're smart first.

> Date your own race or kill yourself
You first Cletus

>Hell even indian girls
Stop right there. Am I supposed to care that some dirty indian wouldn't date me. Not that you'd ever know since you're an idiot, but the indians in my AP classes,(Advanced Placement, not like you've ever taken one) were nice to me. Why? Because I was smart, unlike you you dirty cracker.
>>
File: 1458700668184.jpg (65 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1458700668184.jpg
65 KB, 768x576
>>29552656
>dirty Indian
don't lower yourself to his level senpai
>>
>>29552727
How about you and him fuck yourselves. The younger indians are usually nice, but the older ones always possessed an annoying sneering attitude.

Just because they were rich, they act like they're better than everyone else.
>>
>>29551953
How can you tell if it's a Jewish guy? Because I know it's not the super obvious Orthodox Jews in these relationships
>>
>>29551196
North Italian girl - South Italian guy.
>>
>>29551196
Brown (Southern European) men and white female.
>>
>>29552787
The solution to rascisim is racism.
>>
Miami and pretty much the only race mixing is among Latinos who are usually already mixed anyways so most don't count it

The next up I guess are a small amount of black guys with young Americanized Latinas but this is a tiny minority

Not much culture/race mixing here.

I've probably seen more white-black couples than white-Latin couples and the demographics are like 70% Latino 10% white 20% black
>>
>>29552820
I'm Jewish. Lot's of Jewish friends. Like 75% of them married Asian girls.
>>
>>29552871
You are absolutely right. Fuck you crackers, spics, niggers, akbars, and whatever else. You're all terrible. Except for Asians, they're on average smarter than hillbillies, so I can deal with them.
>>
>>29552244

Only those who come from traditionnal background, because their family arranges the marriage with a girl who's coming from the same environment. Divorce is unlikely because it's still seen as a really weird thing up there.

> Basically they're living the r9k dream, so I wouldn't mock them too much.
>>
i live in the middle of nowhere, so i have no idea

there is a wm/af couple on my street though
>>
>>29552910
Ahh that makes sense. Is it frowned upon among Jewish families?
>>
>>29552973
by the way, i'm in MA
>>
White girl and Black man. I'm in a poor city that's falling apart. Most of the white girls are black trash, whales, or both. Even the White-White couples are often black trash, which comes from a poor area I guess. A lot of the Black-Black couples are very stereotypical, but all the stereotypes. Loud and trashy fat girls, ghetto niggas, fat jovial black man, skinny Laurandas, ect. My apartment building is pretty cheap, and a few years ago, I swear I was living next to a black sitcom.

I will say that there are some black qts
>>
>>29553063

Why are you living there?
>>
>>29553095

Did you miss the part where its cheap? I get a good sized efficiency with central air and fios availability(still have to pay for it) for $560 a month with a laundry room literally right across from my door that costs less than $2/load for washing and drying. If I wanted to pay a little more, I could also get a spot in the parking garage.
>>
>>29552975
Yes and no. Depends how religious the family is. For the most part both the Jewish and Asian families are cool with it. There is a lot of cultural overlap.

Plus Jewish women are BRUTAL so everyone understands.
>>
>>29552820
Dude, Jews just look different from goyim.
>>
>>29552326
>muh college
Dude, you're sinking 4-5 years of your life into a fucking piece of paper that doesn't even guarantee you a job. Going to college is nothing to brag about you dumb faggot.
>>
In Boston (which includes any town in the I-95 loop) it's kinda anything goes. I've been with Irish, Brit, LTR with a Korean hapa, a Cambodian who took out years of frustration on me (got an infection from going ass to pussy) White, Hispanic, Portugals, Blacks. I grew up in Cambridge MA and it's so fucking liberal IR couples never get shit there. Not many places like that so people act out of curiosity or fetish and as long as it's understood from the beginning it's all right. And the lack of antagonism lets people get to know each other so a lot of these couples last.
>>
>>29553648
Interracial couples don't get shit on in any civilized place you walnut

The world isn't 4chan

>ive been with half the population of Boston
And you aren't a robot
>>
>>29551196
white male/mexican female

this is in texas
>>
>>29552910
>I'm Jewish. Lot's of Jewish friends. Like 75% of them married Asian girls.
Asian noGF virgin here, does it go the other way at any appreciable rate? There should be a surplus of single Jewish girls if what you say is true.

>29553293
>Plus Jewish women are BRUTAL so everyone understands.
I kind of got that impression, but I'd be willing to take my chances at this point.
>>
>>29553293
>Plus Jewish women are BRUTAL so everyone understands.

>tfw you want one anyway
>>
>>29554327
I've never known a Jewish women to date an asian.

They seem to mostly date Jewish dudes. Not sure how the math works.

But take all entitlement/unrealistic expectations issues Stacy has and multiply them by at least 2 for Jewish Stacy.
>>
>>29551953
>Jewish guy/Asian girl

http://www.jewishjournal.com/singles/article/asians_the_new_shiksas_20030418/
http://forward.com/sisterhood/132080/the-social-network-on-the-lore-of-jewish-men-and-a/
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/16/us/studying-and-living-jewish-asian-intermarriage.html?_r=3&ref=us
>>
File: Google Search AMJF.jpg (642 KB, 1891x964) Image search: [Google]
Google Search AMJF.jpg
642 KB, 1891x964
>>29554452
>I've never known a Jewish women to date an asian.

Looks about right:
>Google Search for AMJF Couples
>Returns pictures of mostly JMAF Couples
>>
>>29551307
nice, I plan on doing the same next time I see one of these freaks
>>
>>29551302

Hmm. In the Northwest it's switched. While woman, Mexican man.
>>
>>29551196

Memed black guy, fat ugly white woman
>>
>>29551196
The most common interracial coupling in London is black guy/white woman. It's gross
>>
>>29551302
Where in the midwest?
>>29556467
Don't be bitter, there are so many hot biracial broads in the UK

I would eat Nathalie Emmanuel's asshole for days
>>
I'm not sure what is the most common, but the following pairings are common in NYC

White male/Asian female

White male/Hispanic female

Black male/Hispanic female (mostly Puerto Rican and Dominican)

many other pairings are common too
>>
>>29551196
it's dontbelonghere

everything has come full circle
>>
>>29553648
The bit about you giving the cambodian girl an infection from going ass to pussy is kinda hot
>>29553789
lol
>>29554065
Where in Texas?
>>
I'm white and I really need a Latina gf
>>
>>29557861
Is white and latina even race mixing they aren't a different race they are just different.
>>
>>29558040
most latinas are mestiza
>>
Newport News,VA
Black and white. It's disgusting.
>>
>>29558106
Why would you have a problem with it, you insecure cuck?
>>
>>29558065
yeah but they barely have any native american blood in them most of the time unless the are darker
>>
>>29551302
It's switched in southwestern wisconsin, Hispanic male white female
>>
>>29558139
Mexico' gene pool is almost evenly split 50/50 white/native
>>
>>29558157
not every person is 50/50 white native though there's a lot there at less like 90/10 white native
>>
>>29558175
most of them look 50/50

Most Latin American countries are mestizo majority except for some of them in the Southern Cone
>>
>>29558157
Yea but there are definitely some 75:25 native to white out there makin everyone look bad. I'm 22:78 native to white, most of the white being Mediterranean but some people don't even consider Mediterraneans full white so bleh.
>>
>>29558215
>makin everyone look bad

lol no, I think even plenty of fully indigenous girls are cute
>>
File: Genetic_Studies_of_Mexico.png (765 KB, 1480x1401) Image search: [Google]
Genetic_Studies_of_Mexico.png
765 KB, 1480x1401
>>29558157
Here's a relevent chart
>>
>>29558254
so a white guy and the average Mexican chick would be considered interracial
>>
>>29551953
Man those couples are going to have some gross looking kids.
>>
>>29558498
If you were dating an over half native chick is that interracial? How about over half white chick? How about a mix of white black and native with white being the dominating of the three? It's a bit tricky but I think it would matter from case to case
>>
>>29558698
if the chick wouldn't be considered white based off her appearance, then yes it is interracial
>>
Im like 25% mexican and 75% white would it be interacial for me to date a white girl would it be interacial for me to date a mexican girl that's leaning more native
>>
>>29558983
I think the latter would be more likely to be considered interracial

I'm 75% white, 25% Ecuadorian and I think of myself as being white
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.