[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate when people say ''lower your standards, bro'',
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: elliotsmile.jpg (47 KB, 780x582) Image search: [Google]
elliotsmile.jpg
47 KB, 780x582
I hate when people say ''lower your standards, bro'', i don't want to lower my fucking standards, i'm beautiful, i deserve someone who is worthy of my beauty, not some 4/10 beast. Do you guys feel the same way?
>>
>>29551142
it's about personality, not looks
>>
>>29551142
Nobody deserves anything if you think about it.
>>
>>29551152
I'm not attracted solely to personality, but since my goal is to have sex, personality won't give me a boner, only looks will.
>>
>>29551172
Why should i lower my personality, and settle up with a 4/10 ''innocent'', good personality girl, when other guys, who are much uglier than me have the pleasure to spend time and share love with 8/10 godesses. I don't want to spend my life being ''average'', and to be happy with ''small things'', i'm fed up with that shit already.
>>
>"Lower your standards"

is like saying "Stop disliking olives" or "Enjoy this music". You don't control what you find appealing. It's almost like they're implying that you should get with someone that you don't necessarily like, but who is in your same attractiveness tier.

What would make more sense is to say

>"Give less attractive people a chance before you shut them down"

because it's true that once you feel an emotional connection, your view of their attractiveness changes dramatically. Same result, less moronic way of looking at it.
>>
>>29551142
I don't really do the ranking thing. But it seems like us robots would have to lower our standards by A LOT. And at some point it's just not motivating anymore. Why bother? She'd have to pretty much be your soul mate. Otherwise, 3DPD.
>>
>>29551240
I will never find a flat, ugly girl with a good personality, sexually attractive, i can only friendzone someone like that. How can you have sex with someone you're literally disgusted with?
>>
>>29551186
too bad you're not attracting yourself. how do you want anyone to like you if you're an awkward fuck and never say the 'right' thing?
>>
>>29551142
>4/10 beast
Geez... 4/10 is usually fine with me. I can find most of them cute. 5/10 ones I usually find very pretty. It's possible robot standards are a bit too high. But to actually get a gf most of us would probably have to lower them by quite a bit...
>>
>>29551142
>Deserve
You don't deserve anything.
>>29551152
This.
>>
>>29551290
I'm not awkward, i just don't attract the right people somehow. The only girls i noticed to look at me are below 5.5/10, someone i don't want to have anything with, beautiful girls don't even dare to take a look at me. I don't know if beautiful girl act differently that ugly ones do, but this is starting to piss me off.
>>
>>29551186
You've obviously never heard of sexual chemistry have you?
>>
>>29551346
It depends on how you rate people
4/10's for me are usually below average, they cannot be cute, pretty nor sexy.
>>
>>29551351
You don't deserve anything if you don't do anything. I do everything i can to attract beautiful girls. I engage in conversations, they don't feel uncomfortable, since i'm not an autist and have pretty good conversational skills, but the problem is, whatever i do, i do not see any kind of attraction from their side, as i said, i've noticed it only from uglier girls. I don't know why.
>>
>>29551358
then you may have shit body language/posture/shit style (in clothing, hair or grooming). you may be lanky, etc etc etc etc. if you even get past 'looking at me', though, it's all about your personality
>>
>>29551152
>>29551290
>>29551365
Why don't you tell Stacy t9 be note attracted to fat manlets if personality is more important
>>
>>29551486
what? if you don't believe me, fine. you can believe whatever you want. just make sure it works for you. and by the way, yes fat manlets with hot gf's do exist
>>
>>29551486
>Stacy
Who the fuck cares about these cunts?
Problem is that almost every women mostly just care about looks and status, and how this will affect their own perceived value, etc.
>>
>women say to go for Chad follow your dreams never settle
>get upset when a man wants a virgin gf
>>
>>29551468
I'm normal in every aspect possible. I dress in the way that usually is attractive to women, i'm not lanky, in fact i'm pretty ripped because i've been working out for 5 years now, i'm 6 feet and 176 pounds, nobody would say anything bad about my looks, i'm sure many would consider me at least 7/10. Maybe i've been wrong all the time, maybe beautiful women are actually attracted to me but don't show it in a way ugly ones do, since they're not desperate.
>>
>>29551526
>>29551540
No. If personality is WWWAAAAYYYY more better than looks, why aren't more hot women fucking fat manlets? If looks means nothing , why not? OP just said he would want a girl that's good looking and good personality
>>
>>29551649
because if you're a proper person with a good personality you will never let yourself be a fat, ugly, repulsive manlet. you may be a manlet because genes, but you will have many redeeming factors. manlets with hot women DO exist.

>If looks means nothing
i can see by the way you take extremes that you still have a childish way of thinking. just try to think about stuff
>>
>>29551613
sounds like you look average and boring. normal = boring (but good for settling, i guess). perfect = boring also
>>
>>29551757
I'm 100% sure i'm not average. I compared myself with many men at my college and in my vicinity, and really, objectively speaking, i'm much more attractive than most of them. There of course were some guys that were better than me, but they're a minority, there were only like 2-3 of them. I mean someone who you would call ''average and boring'' looks like Mark Zuckerberg for example, an average everyday normal guy.
>>
>>29551893
i'm going to bed. i hope you fix your issue. don't be an elliot
>>
>>29551142
Yes bra, stay strong, don't listen to the failed normies here. Of course you can't be too critical but you and I surely deserve a 6.8

STAY TRUE TO YOUR IDEALS

DONT GET ANYTHING LESS THAN YOU DESERVE

GODSPEED
>>
>>29551740
>Just be taller and less ugly, Anon.
>>
>>29551142
I feel you bruh. But I don't think I deserve anything. Nonetheless don't ever settle for anything less than you desire.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.