[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Millions will be at $415 million this week, have you bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: animation_logolarge.png (54 KB, 388x213) Image search: [Google]
animation_logolarge.png
54 KB, 388x213
Mega Millions will be at $415 million this week, have you bought your ticket?
>>
no because it's a waste of money which I could spend on saving up for an onahole instead
>>
The ultimate jewish money making machine.

>IT COULD BE YOU
>YOU MUST BE IN IT TO WIN IT
>>
>>29551470
It could be me.

I do have to purchase at least one (1) ticket to have a chance at winning.
>>
>>29551470
Neither of those statements are incorrect. Both are 100% truth. It's the most honest game out there.
>>
Can't Britfag here.
>>
$390 million
and I'll probably play, I'm working on adding gambling to my list of addictions
>>
I don't pay the idiot tax.

You literally might as well throw your money down your toilet.
>>
>>29551773
>tips brand new walmart-brand fedora
>>
File: 56676785.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
56676785.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>mfw NEETs are complaining about $1 tickets
>>
>>29551045
Isn't there a point where it dumb not to play or at least the expected value is really close to 1. As a Canadian all i know is that the money you win is represented as future value and on top of that you lose half of it to taxes.
>>
>>29551829
You're literally doing nothing but contributing money to some nigger in Houston or bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>29551045
Lotterys biggest price is not getting the money. It watching all the sore loosers who get nothing and that's free.
Go on instead of spending your money wisely buy another ticket and a carton of cigarettes
>>
I don't think you can play that in Canada. I do buy lottery tickets sometimes. It's really just about the fantasy for me. I make decent money but I'm still miserable. The idea of winning enough money to buy and fix up my childhood home makes me just a little happier. I've got pretty detailed plans about what I would do, and I'd say it's worth the price of admission to be happy for a little while.
>>
>guy buys a $60 video game
>fine
>guy buys a $1 ticket
>FUCKING WASTE OF MONEY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO INVEST THAT MONEY I COULD TAKE THAT AND TURN IT INTO A MILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIOOOOON!!!
>>
>>29551045
>>>29551829
>You're literally doing nothing but contributing money to some nigger in Houston or bumfuck nowhere

Most of theoney from the lottery goes to local schools so o ain't mad & it's like a dollar
>>
>>29551941
>buying videogames
>current year
Normies get out!!!!
>>
>>29551045
Didn't everyone get excited about the lottery like two months ago when the winning pot was just as big?
>>
>>29551941
>Spend $40 on video game
>Get hours of enjoyment from it (Can vary from 5-2000 hours per game).
>Spend $1 on lottery
>Spend $1 per lottery
>Spend $2 per week
>Spend $8-10 per month
>Spend $104 per year
>Spend $2040 for the next 20 years
>Literally gain nothing from doing so.
>Could have bought 51 Triple A games with that money
>Regret your time spending money on lottery tickets when you could have spent hours with your waifu.
>>
>>29551941
>>29552672

>"build" $2000+ computer
>buy new card each year
>buy $60-$80 games
>buy $20-40 DLC
>pass game in 1 week
>summer sales on worthless games you'll never play
>repeat until next paycheck

OR

>buy $1 lotto when going to gas station once a week when I don't feel like getting change back
>win some lose some
>only $1 a week
>know how to control myself
>not a cuck for developers

/v/irgins are literal retards when it comes to money
>>
>>29552819
>Thinks lottery is a "Win some lose some" thing.
>You have more chance of being killed by lightning (1 in 2,320,000)
>More chance of drowning in a bath (1 in 840,000)
>More chance of dying on a 5 mile bus trip (1 in 500,000,000)
>More chance of being crushed by a meteorite (1 in 700,000)
>>
>>29552967
>not knowing what scratchers are
>throwing some meme statistics at me and pretending he knows what they mean
>>
>>29553001
>Talking about Mega Millions
>Talking about the odds of winning mega millions
>Starts talking about scratches for some reason.
>Thinks scratches are related to the topic.
>>
>>29553085
>being a nigger after getting BTFO by >>29551941
>>
If I don't buy a ticket, I have 0% of ever having 400 million dollars.

If I do buy a ticket, I have an extremely small chance, insignificantly small, but still a chance.

>>29551773
Say that to the guy who wins. I wanna see his reaction
>>
>>29551045
Is it international?
>>
>>29553139
>Say that to the guy who wins. I wanna see his reaction
MUH EXTREME OUTLIER
>>
>>29553128
>buy $60 of lottery tickets
>Win $0 and get depressed

>buy $60 video game
>Get 100s if not 1,000s of hours of enjoyment off it

It's like you're not even trying. Keep paying the poor people tax.
>>
>>29553537
But in long run do the video game do anything?
>>
>>29551045
But that's the worst decision you could ever make. I can't think of a single thing less likely to have a significant return on investment.
It is however a brilliant system for exploiting ignorant, self-deluded white trash who believe good things will come if they keep throwing money away.
>>29551941
You don't have a minuscule chance of receiving the game you paid for, and it's guaranteed to provide something of value to you.
>>
>>29554690

Does anything do anything, really?

If you think video games are fun, spending some money on them will last a lot longer than gambling.
>>
>>29552672
>Literally gain nothing from doing so.
Not true, buying a lottery ticket could bring you hours of entertainment imagining what it would be like if you win.
>>
The lottery is a tax on hope.
>>
Can I buy tickets online? I want to be rich, but not at the cost of human interaction.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.