[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get better at manipulating people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1456612139522.jpg (67 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1456612139522.jpg
67 KB, 397x525
Someone threw a book by Trump at me once when asked, and I got some other psychology books suggestions.
Don't give me shit for asking, we all know it's how you move up in any way, especially if you're a shitty robot
>>
>>29550972

Start to look better, oh wait, that will never happen, which means you'll never be able to manipulate anyone you sad fuck.
>>
>>29550972
First you need to look normal without letting yourself actually become normal. When you are different people suspect of you.
Try smiling when it's acceptable and wearing clothes that other people use.
Become friends with people.
When talking alone to someone interrupt them and then act surprised when they get angry at you, like they are acting crazy, then stop doing that for a while.

Basically, be like a woman without the bad part.
>>
>>29551094
>be like a woman without the bad part
>without the bad part
>be like a woman
This sounds extremely challenging
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK