[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw roastie vag and lopsided boobs why do you hate us for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>tfw roastie vag and lopsided boobs

why do you hate us for not being perfect
>>
all roasties must leave this board

and sit directly on my face
>>
>>29550783
Oh boohoohooo a Chad turned me down.
>>
>>29550805
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I wanna a perfect body
I wanna a perfect soul
>>
The same reason you hate US for not being perfect.
>>
>>29550783

Wow!!!!

>TL;DR: it doesn't matter you're not perfect - instead, every bit of your ugliness is the fetish of some non-Chad out there.
>>
Why do you refuse to date men who are slightly awkward or not confident? Why do you gravitate only to men of highest social status?

A woman's value to men is in her looks; men's value is in their social role and capacity to perform. This is just biology and nothing we say or do will change it
>>
>>29550783

Why do women hate men for not being 10/10 Chads?

It goes both ways, you stupid fucking little slut.
>>
>>29550783
Vile insincere whore
>>
File: 1445578402206.png (19 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1445578402206.png
19 KB, 1000x800
>>29550783
>roasts are ultra weak to bodyshaming
>it's super effective
Feels good to have the ultimate weapon against roasties. I drive in the thumbscrews every chance I get.
>>
Some demi-chad will still pound your pussy and asshole at the drop of the hat.
Absolutely no sympathy desu.
>>
>>29550872
kek...
I hate making women feel bad about their looks. I get that you probably have to to get laid. But whatever. We gotta stop them from invading this board too. I'm not trying to defend them anymore at least (I didn't do it all that much, but looking back it was embarrassing) and I let people like you do what needs to be done. You're doing god's work.
>>
File: megumin (9).jpg (59 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
megumin (9).jpg
59 KB, 600x849
I hate you because you're not megumin
>>
>>29551182

You defended women on here? Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>29551257
I fell for the fembot meme and I am ashamed.
>>
File: 1466958772830.gif (425 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1466958772830.gif
425 KB, 512x512
>>29550820
Make sure you don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>29550783
I'd date you if we got along and loved each other<333
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.