[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else only get off to humping pillows? I've only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: goodstuff.jpg (25 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
goodstuff.jpg
25 KB, 515x600
Anybody else only get off to humping pillows? I've only like literally jerked off twice in my life. Any other time I hump a pillow or something.

Any one else do this or am I alone?
>>
File: pillow.jpg (81 KB, 1390x1009) Image search: [Google]
pillow.jpg
81 KB, 1390x1009
pic of my latest

fff
>>
ive done it once or twice but cleaning up is a fucking hassle.
>>
>>29550337
Just put a paper towel on your dick
>>
What's the best kind of pillow for doing it? I have the kind that's made out of that memory foam
>>
Truthfully, I discovered masturbation early on by humping stuffed animals, chairs, and just anything I thought would feel good on my vag. Now, as an adult, nothing I can go with my hand compares to the feeling of a pillow. Gets me off in 5 mins, but now the orgasm is quite bland.
>>
>>29549776
The only part I remember about this shitty crimage book was that he humped his pillow
>>
File: pillow.jpg (82 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
pillow.jpg
82 KB, 500x302
>>29550528
Yeah I'm a guy though

>>29550337
I always wear a sock

>>29550418
I think the absolute best is the couch cushion pillow, pic related
>>
>tfw you discovered masturbating by sticking your fingers in your soft dick like a pussy
>>
>>29550789
not a chance you did that
>>
>>29550955
I promise I did until I got too old and started getting real boners.
>>
>>29551107
so you literally fingered your urethra
>>
I lie prone and essentially fuck my bed, I've been doing it since I was like 9 and I'm now 23. I've tried switching to hands because it's more "normal", but I've never been able to. The only time I was able to jerk off to completion using just my hands I had to use a ton of lube. And that's too messy and expensive for a multiple times a day habit.
>>
>>29549776
hope I don't have to introduce you to traumatic masturabatory syndrome.

>>29551784
swtich can be done, I managed to do it. had to go on a week of nofap beforehand though
>>
>>29551871
How'd you manage to go nofap for a full week? I've tried and have never made it past 2 days. I just get too lonely or bored or whatever.
>>
>>29551972
Im not him but I've done a week of nofap. Keep yourself occupied. I play WoW constantly and that keeps my urges down.
>>
>>29552114
I'm at the point where I just jerk it daily
>>
What are the benefits of nofap? Not any success but getting hornier every day
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>29549776
This may be autistic to ask but, how does one hump a pillow?
I get wearing a sock to catch the cum and all, but how does one do it?
Do you lie down on top of it and then thrust your pelvis back and forth, or do you bend it on the border of your bed?
How does the humping actually work? Where would your dick go? Do you cut a hole in the pillow or something? Isn't your dick basically just banging up against a solid surface? Wouldn't that hurt?
Again, how does one hump a pillow?
>>
>>29553171
I feel a lot better. The first few days are rough like youre experiencing withdrawl but after the first week it feels a lot better.
>>
>>29549776

This can lead to erectile dysfunction

Don't do it
>>
>>29553431
how can that lead to erectile dysfunction? what?
>>
>>29553770

i think he meant to quote the guy who humps his bed. iirc thats pressure masturbation and that definitely causes ED
>>
>>29553218
I just straddle it and jump hump it. It's hard to explain I guess. Like look up any pillow humping video and that's how it works.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.