[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom found the manifesto >looks like another roach I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13
File: 1465926316997.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
1465926316997.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
>mom found the manifesto
>looks like another roach I'll have to take care of
>>
File: 1448655713516.png (640 KB, 712x438) Image search: [Google]
1448655713516.png
640 KB, 712x438
>>29549775
We'll be seeing you in an hour.
>>
>wan wan found the bacon
>>
File: 1466664076008.jpg (44 KB, 255x244) Image search: [Google]
1466664076008.jpg
44 KB, 255x244
>mom didn't preorder
>>
>>29549802
So many roaches falling into my trap.
>>
File: 3urzhs8d.png (8 KB, 687x450) Image search: [Google]
3urzhs8d.png
8 KB, 687x450
>>29549775
>meemaw found the cum-pony
>lost all good-boy points
>>
File: R9K BETABOYS.gif (747 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
R9K BETABOYS.gif
747 KB, 360x640
Perhaps the fact you still live with your mother should be proof positive that you aren't man enough to accomplish anything, even the most simple of achievements...

This is further Evidence of your lack of intimidating substance, and completely explains why girls actually enjoyed laughing directly in your face rather than doing it behind your back...

You're more likely to make your bed or clean your room then you are too pull off any kind of 'lashing out like a 9 year old girl', angry at the world because of your own self-imposed shortcomings...

In summary, you are nothing more than a predictable, effeminate, cowardly, trendy, sniveling little bitch...

Look how effeminate your little sissy 'graphic' is...

If you could see yourself the way that females see you, perhaps THEN you'd understand why your father abandoned you...

(my advice? Shut the fuck up and learn how to deepthroat niggerdick)

Your mother should have aborted you and saved herself a lot of money and embarrassment
>>
File: 1466970157010.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466970157010.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29549775
+1 to high score i guess

>tfw the manifesto found mom
>>
>>29550092
what is the max amount of time allowed to lapse between kills before they can't be used in the same spree's score?
>>
File: NO WONDER YOUR DAD LEFT.jpg (61 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
NO WONDER YOUR DAD LEFT.jpg
61 KB, 631x796
By 'Manifesto', we assume you are referring to that adorable little DIARY that you keep, just like an 11 year old girl...

awwwwww that's sweet

( anybody who writes suicide notes or leaves 'warnings' of alleged such upcoming events NEVER actually execute these said events )

May I recommend reconstructive Rectal Surgery to repair the Damage Done by that neighbor or family member soon after your father abandoned you and your worthless prostitute mother?

( without a tight butthole, you serve absolutely no purpose on this planet )
>>
>>29549775
>not encripting your manifesto
sorry roach but i already have a copy
>>
>>29549810
> feeding your wan bacon
It's like you want your husky to die
>>
My mom recommended the manifesto as a good book to pass the time.
>>
>>29550124
>>29549959
what kind of autism is this originality
>>
File: DADDY DIDNT LOVE ME.jpg (103 KB, 631x479) Image search: [Google]
DADDY DIDNT LOVE ME.jpg
103 KB, 631x479
Lol you fucking pussy

(your father was right)
>>
File: JNs ALPHASCHOOLâ„¢ .gif (938 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
JNs ALPHASCHOOLâ„¢ .gif
938 KB, 360x640
>>29550216
Autism is clinically defined as an inability to communicate...

Exactly 'what' about ME seems like I have any problem communicating ?

JOHNNY NEPTUNE'S ALPHASCHOOL
j u s t w h a t y o u n e e d e d
>>
There is no higher being, nobody to pin your accomplishments or failures on.... ONLY YOU

Happiness is a CHOICE

time is flying past you

Stop wasting it

MODIFY YOUR DESTINY
>>
>>29550493
>Autism is clinically defined as an inability to communicate...
no it isn't you fucking idiot. I have autism and can communicate
>>
File: PicsArt is worthless garbage.jpg (667 KB, 2560x1736) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt is worthless garbage.jpg
667 KB, 2560x1736
AGAIN:

stop blaming externalized conceptualizations on your failure to persevere, and to fight the good fight.

you want something ?
GET IT

You're NOT stupid
You're NOT losers

YOU ARE THE 'ELITE'

get out there and act like it
>>
>>29550631
HINT :

............YES IT IS........

lol @ your lack of education

YES.....
IT.......
IS......

that's EXACTLY what it is
>>
>>29549959
>You're more likely to make your bed or clean your room then you are too pull off any kind of 'lashing out like a 9 year old girl', angry at the world because of your own self-imposed shortcomings...

Thats wrong tho. Cain and abel pham.
>>
>>29550631

welcome to the world of blanket misdiagnosis of psychiatric disorders, funded by the pharmaceutical industry.

Trust me... You do not have autism... I'd imagine it was your mother or some other authoritarian who took you to a psychiatrist... The industry does not profit by telling young men like yourself that you are 'normal'...

I recommend that you stop putting any value into such arbitrary and objective labels... I recommended that you assume responsibility for your own life, stick your chest out, hold your chin up high, and go out there and Tackle whatever is required to make you happy while you are still young... Very soon you're going to wake up and be an old man like me... Grab the bull by the horns.
>>
>>29550732
Have your mother notify me as soon as you make your bed, and until then shut your fucking mouth...

Do not ever interrupt me again
>>
>>29550810

One time I cummies all over my undies when I had a dream that made me feel funny

i left my cummy undies in the washing room

when i cam back it was covered in ants

I was so aroused by the idea of the ant soldiers eating all my cummies for nutrients and bringing it back to their ant queen to cuck them

so I gave them more
>>
I do not dislike any of you

Allow me to explain what's going on here with this bullshit autism phenomenon

The recent release of the DSM-5(diagnostic statistical Manual of psychiatric disorders version 5) had to very few changes from the DSM 4 - TR

One of the only real changes was the addition of autism as an organic psychiatric disorder

To celebrate this inclusion, the floodgates have been opened, and missed diagnosis of this disorder is rampant... The pharmaceutical industry stands to make billions and billions of extra dollars on top of the billions and billions they were already making misdiagnosing other disorders

OKAY ?....

Its snake oil

I have been let down by Society, watching the incremental unraveling of the education system and intelligence in general. I have lost hope as I watched adults become unable to spell their own name.

The people that come to this site gave me hope again... I'm on your side... I'm not against you...

but I will NOT sit back and watch the 'elite' unravel by means of self-loathing and self-imposed failure... If there was no Father Figure in your life then by God that's what I intend to be...

I'd like to slap half of you across the face, grab you by the collar and look you in the eyes as I order you into the front line... Get out there and fight Soldier
>>
>>29549926
>figting SWAT team with whatever pea shooter you bought with your NEETbux

Yeah good luck
>>
>>29550119
If you sleep your score gets reset
>>
>>29550883
Lol

I like you.

You're funny.... And girls like funny

Not as much as they like self-confidence and some success under your belt

So why don't you go out ther and do something worthwhile?... I'm not talking about financially or sexually or even socially... Do something worthwhile internally... Do something that will give you an inner sense of self-satisfaction and accomplishment...

Personally? I love animals. I hate the two legged animals which have destroyed this world, but my allegiance is ever-present with the four-legged animals...

Here's a suggestion... Why don't you go out and volunteer tomorrow and help at the animal shelter or something like that? Anywhere... You would be amazed how many people actually need help right now.. You would be amazed at the calm peaceful warmth that envelops your soul afterwards...

It's also a great way to meet chicks
>>
>>29549959
Lurk more edge lord
>>
>>29549959
>>29550124

This is some kind of mutated superautism
>>
>>29550961
Who was IEDs
>>
>>29551342
not a piss jug with an M80 in it
>>
>>29551281
Congratulations on attempting to validate your own weakness and ineptitude by falsely reassuring others that this isn't an effeminate fashion trend...

( you make a much better emo girl than you do 'a man', but fortunately for the world you are neither )

I would hide behind the cloak of anonymity too, if my behavior would also be so embarrassing in retrospect

( perhaps one day you will accidentally use a psychological term correctly)
>>
>>29551059
Suck more, fagqueen
>>
>>29551387

>Congratulations on attempting to validate your own weakness and ineptitude

Like what?

>this isn't an effeminate fashion trend...
>this

What?

>you make a much better emo girl than you do 'a man',

Sounds like you have experience with that

>I would hide behind the cloak of anonymity too,

And you arent doing it now?
>>
>>29551368
Thats correct

Original pressure cooker shoutout to my homeboy tsarnaev
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.