[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else like the idea of normal life, but when faced with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1466926738811.png (25 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466926738811.png
25 KB, 800x600
anyone else like the idea of normal life, but when faced with it hates it?
>>
Not really.
Basically everything that has anything to do with this life feels completely nonconsensual to me.

I want to kill myself but again, life has to whip its dick out and piss all over that.
>>
File: 1456017464959.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456017464959.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>29549702
We learn by experience that happiness and pleasure are a fata morgana, which, visible from afar, vanish as we approach; that, on the other hand, suffering and pain are a reality, which makes its presence felt without any intermediary, and for its effect, stands in no need of illusion or the play of false hope.
>>
>>29549741
>I want to kill myself but again, life has to whip its dick out and piss all over that.

Are you implying you actually failed at suicide one time? Are you disabled?
>>
>>29549702
I want to have a better than normal life.
>>
>>29549741
i guess thats kind of what i mean too. and maybe this >>29549743
i just wish i could of been born to enjoy normal life but i just don't. i suck at everything. i don't mean im bad at it, i just mean like.... put something in front of me and i'll ruin it somehow. drink too much, do drugs, fuck up personal relationships, eat weirdly, don't have a healthy relationship with bathing, messy room. etc etc. i just can't break out of it. i think my brain is just fucked for normal life.
>>
File: 1466926846084.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466926846084.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
I remember this thread

I'm starting to sense that this is just you looking for sad reaction images.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.