[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you missed your chance to get with an annoying early 2000s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: scenehair38.jpg (41 KB, 430x574) Image search: [Google]
scenehair38.jpg
41 KB, 430x574
>you missed your chance to get with an annoying early 2000s scene girl

why did i let those years go by

what could i have done differently?
>>
what scene were they even in? screamo punk emo garbage?
>>
>>29549663
Those haircuts looked like dying raccoons on their head.
Man I just realized those teenager cultures don't really exist anymore. Like back then we had emos, goths, metalheads, wiggers, geeks, skaters, hipsters, etc.. But everything is just hipster culture made mainstream now. And if you actually see one of those teenage cultures again it's just a vanilla, toned down version of it.
>>
>>29549663
my sister was a scene girl, it was kinda fun growing up with her
>>
File: hhh.gif (974 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
hhh.gif
974 KB, 500x324
>>29549663
>tfw online-dated a scene girl with huge tits. it was honestly the best time of my life, and ended with her breaking up with me for some suicidal faggot and basically i threw up because i was so upset
>>
File: 0100012.jpg (280 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
0100012.jpg
280 KB, 1024x1024
>>29549812

most like a scene wanna be, the kind of girl who listened to breathe carolina and filmed herself eating nutella, my parents were disgusted.
>>
>>29549983
really? we're going to do this authentic bullshit thing now? that entire group listened to awful whiney music and looked like complete faggots, who gives a shit?
>>
I met one back in high school and we wound up in a long distance relationship. About half a year later she came out as transgender and abruptly cut off contact with me and a bunch of her friends
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.