[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some irl ntr shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: what.png (2 KB, 69x60) Image search: [Google]
what.png
2 KB, 69x60
>be me
>Confess to the girl I like
>get rejected but still friends
>A male friend of mine (who knew the crush I had for her) starts dating her
>still bieng her friend even though she rejected me and started dating my friend
>Be with her, supported her, helped with shit
>They break up after exactly 7 months
>a week later I decide to kiss her, she agrees
>can't stop
>still we don't formalize
Is she using me?
It's been a month already, she says that she wants to formalize and start dating as a couple with me, but says that her heart isn't prepared yet, and doesn't want me to end like her ex.
any thoughts on this?
>>
of course she is using you, you stupid cuck. you should have cut all contact when she rejected you. if you did that you wouldn't have to suffer for 7 months. even if you "formalize" it she will either cheat or dump you
>>
>>29549393
Stop being such a cuck op
>>
>>29549512
Actually I did
My confession was in June 2015
I stopped talking to her from there, they started dating in october of said year, then at the first 2 weeks of January of this year, we started talking again.
>>
if they broke up it's not ntr (still kinda shitty though)
>>
I'll start another thread with full story.
>>
Just go MGTOW
>>
>>29549393

>be me in college
>almost confessed to the girl I liked
>she immediately friendzoned me
>she started dating a male friend of mine
>I started ignoring her
>she badmouthing me with her bf
>lost friend because of her
>eventually, less than a year later, she dumped him
>she tried to contact me again
>ignored her
>fast forward some 15 years
>she got to work in the same firm where I work
>she's still single, after a bunch of bf's now trying to settle
>I ignored her again.

Giving a second chance to a woman is like telling her you're a betacuck who will wait in her Available Guys List until she'll decide she has noone better than you.
>>
>>29550671
It's funny because the one who started to badmouthing me was him
She started questioning his boyfriend and found out some lies and start untrusting him from there.
eventually they broke up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.