[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw shaved my head and look like a skinhead you wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: anti-feelman.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
anti-feelman.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
>tfw shaved my head and look like a skinhead you wouldn't fuck with
>>
That's great, but you're still a buster fucking nerd who couldn't beat the breaks off a Micro Machines little toy car.
>>
>>29549330
I may be a loser but so are you.
>>
>>29549571
We both are, but I'm not a cueball goofy looking mf. You are but I'm not.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x184
>>29549745
>cueball goofy looking mf
yeah but would you mess with someone who looks like that? can keep the normies from talking to you.
>>
>>29549907
motherfucker you know you don't look like that
>>
>>29549907
I probably wouldn't because I'm a bitch ass nigger do not hit me. But you don't look like that. You look like Michael Rappaport from Higher Learning.
>>
>>29549948
>>29549964

not yet anon, not yet.

original
>>
>>29549973
good luck, pupper
you should also head over to /fit/ and browse /plg/ if you want to look like the guy in the pic you posted
>>
When I went to bootcamp and shaved my head i legit looked like white trash or a murderer. I fucking hated that Id picture and never ever again, I need all my hair
>>
>>29550053
grow a beard with it and you'll look fine.
>>
>>29550053

>he doesn't want to look like a murderer

FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Post pic of yourself to proof your badass skinhead look
>>
>>29550163
Its really a great perk. People already know what I'm like and don't have to talk to me to find out.
>>
>>29551156
not posting a photo of myself because I'm not a faggot from >>>/soc/
>>
>>29551225
Than we have to assume you look like a retarded kid with cancer.
>>
>>29549964
>Michael Rappaport from Higher Learning
I watched the end of that on telly years ago.

Seemed like a liberal wet dream.

>Subhuman evil looking skinheads who just have to sperg out and kill a bunch of people because muh hatred, but are really cowardly weasels
>africa stronk black nationalists who really deep down have a heart of gold and are oppressed by systemic racism
>and the cute normie liberal students who just wish everyone could get along and progress i mean its 1995.
>>
>>29551335
also busta rhymes when he had his dreads and the ice cube when it was still a good day.
>>
File: hijak-ak2ed.png (178 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
hijak-ak2ed.png
178 KB, 800x1300
>>29549287
>tfw look like the fucking anti-christ
>the normies run when they see me approach

I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.