[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend life being a robot >decide to change things >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: tfw water.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw water.png
83 KB, 790x773
>spend life being a robot
>decide to change things
>get in shape etc
>finally get gf
>i really like her, she really likes me etc
>one day she tells me about her past partners
>mfw after her first bf she had 4 partners in the space of under a year (one of them bareback)
>i am absolutely disgusted by this and dont react well

what do i do now
is this normal for girls? is my reaction normal? do i dump her?

worst of all is that afterwards i realised that if i had asked her out a year earlier (which i could have done and was going to do but pussied out repeatedly) none of this would have happened (we both liked each other even then but didnt know it/admit it)

fucking kill me
>>
>>29549198
Let her go and find another one.
>>
We know through studies that women who have more than two sexual partners are more likely to have more failed relationships. I suggest you slowly breakup with her OP. You can do better than a whore
>>
>>29549234
but i like her and my chances of finding somebody again who i like /and/ is a virgin seem next to none
seems like a great gamble either way
i dont know what to do
>>
>>29549198
Something like this happened to me too.
I just never made her my gf
She was having sex with lots of people and telling me about it.
I started ignoring her because of this.
She started texting me recently wanting to meet up.
I told her I would text her back and never texted her.
>>
>>29549253
Four partners in the space of a year means she fucked a new guy every three months. You can find a better girl, especially if you stop thinking that you have to settle.

(You have a lack of confidence if you think you have to settle for a whore, and that tends to be a self fulfilling prophecy)
>>
>>29549198
Don't be a complete autist and realize she had a past or you'll be a robot forever
>>
>>29549198
Do people find 4 partners a year too much? Is this fucking bait?
>>
>>29549338
see >>29549319
it's a lot imo
>>29549332
the issue for me is that she didnt seem to regret it and when i started probing her about it she even got defensive...
>>
>>29549198
Suck it up faggot, the chances some autist like you is gonna land a cute virgin are next to none, so take what you can get.

Also once you lose your virginity you'll realize it's not a big deal.
>>
>>29549198
>only fucked 4 guys in the span of s year
Are you fucking kidding me? You're lucky it was only 4, I know girls who wrack up that kind of body count in 2 months. These days, especially in college, 4 a year is average to tame for girls, even the ugly ones
>>
>>29549198
Robot turned normie here let me first explain some shit to you. Do not let /r9k/ corrupt your mind. That's what's going on right now. You let this place corrupt your mind.

>do I dump her
No you don't
>Is my reaction normal.
It is but only if some stupid idea has been pounded into your head by a bunch of meaningless random nobodies.
>Is this normal for girls.
No... usually after girls get out of a long relationship they rack up like 10 to 20 partners. IN fact, you have what I would consider a very tame girl.

So, listen, people need to get out there and experience things. By the time I was 28 years old I'd had only 2 girlfriends. Girl who had my virginity and then the girl I thought I was going to marry. Well since I'd only been with 2 girls I fucked up the relationships.

Sometimes you just need the experience in order to maintain a relationship. I personally don't really get mad at girls who've had a long sexual history. When you get mad then girls start lying about it.

Bottom line is, if you like this girl then you should be with her. I'm gonna tell you right now. 1 boyfriend and 4 flings isn't SHIT. Most girls have fucked 20 or 30 guys before they are 25 years old. Girls in their 30s have fucked around 50 guys. If your chick has only fucked 5 guys in her entire life... consider yourself absolutely lucky.
>>
>>29549198
I've fucked 6 girls this year, and every girl I've ever fucked has been raw. I may have used a condom 5% of the time I've had sex. It's normal now, sorry chum.
>>
>>29549198
Yes, that's normal in the country where you live.
She would be considered a filthy whore in other places.
>>
>>29549455
hmm i suppose you are right...
i had these kind of thought anyway, but i still couldnt really seem to convince myself to fully believe them
>>
File: 1457118214519.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1457118214519.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
fuck her anon, look for a better girl but stay with her for now. this shit will keep bothering you below the surface and eventually lead to a break up anyway

you know sluts love a guy with a gf, women have no opinion of their own so they just copy what other women do. having a gf will help you find one, a better one.

more partners means she makes for a worse gf or even wife. never trust women with multiple partners like her. enjoy yourself, fuck her, but don't get caught thinking she's your final stop.

if you can get her, you can get others too. just keep searching.
>>
This is bait you autists
>>
>>29549455
>she wants a new flavor of cock every week but she'll settle for mine
Yeah, no, you brainwashed dolt. Enjoy your blown out hole until she gets jungle fever.
>>
>>29549198
Go ass to pussy and give her sepsis.
>>
File: bort.jpg (14 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
14 KB, 320x246
Is it even possible to find a girl that is pure?

Whats even the point of a girlfriend then? Might as well pay a hooker. Would be cheaper.
>>
If you actually liked her you would forget about her sexual past. She choose you now you insecure faggit. If you aren't happy any woman would leave you. Get over yourself.
4 people isn't alot anyway.
>>
>>29549821
This post sounds angry, like its from someone who felt personally attacked from OP or something.
Hmmmm
>>
so are you in school or what. what age bracket are you.

public schoolers to undergrads can definitely 100% find a virgin or even someone they can truly love. plenty of women do not slut even for the latter. graphed out, men and women both look like a bell curve in this regard, both are biased towards promiscuity, yes, but it's that terrible as spergs in this thread are saying

but the longer you wait the less and less likely it gets and more you'll have to open your standards. to the point that beautiful virgins simply won't exist anymore. like there are plenty of total sluts that fuck chad in a random frat closet every weekend... and then there are girls that have one serious relationship for decades and just that. the problem is some other nigger will always burn himself into that brain if you wait too long.
>>
Why the FUCK do you niggers keep doing this? Even if it's your first day on this board, a single woman hate thread should tell you all you need to know about women. How many times will shit like this need to be posted for people to stop fucking up?
>>
>>29549882
I'm angry because some people legitimately take some of the advice on this board as black and white truth when real life doesn't work like that.
Tons of autists here want a cute 3.14 virgin christian waifu when they are tons of decent girls out there aren't pieces of shit.
4 people in a year for sexual partners is nothing for a girl.(Hell even normie guys.)
I know the OP might be bait but if it isn't he could be destroying a relationship because hes insecure that some guy had sex with her before him.
>>
>>29549937
not that terrible*
>>
meh, wouldn't bother me. Don't see why this is such a big deal to a lot of you.

Stop looking for the perfect girl. The perfect girl doesn't exist. You're going to have to make compromises in life. I'm guessing you dont have a ton of girls lining up to suck your dick, so quit bitching about your gf having 5 sexual partners (which is really nothing in today's age) and stay with her.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.