[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /skinnyfat/ here? >tfw clothes would fit better if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14
File: skinny.jpg (11 KB, 400x475) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
11 KB, 400x475
Who /skinnyfat/ here?
>tfw clothes would fit better if you didn't have that fat

For real, how do i shrink that shit?
Any robots that looked -literally- like pic related?
>>
I'm actually attracted to skinny fat. Never change, anon
>>
>>29549029
Skinny fat here too

What the fuck do I do to make it go away???
>>
>>29549029
me

I start lifting, eat healthier

do that and it'll go away
>>
>>29549044
Why should we give a fuck what you're attracted to when we don't like our own aesthetic? You're probably some obese woman from reddit
>>
>>29549044
And I'm into diapers, that doesn't mean you shouldn't potty train your kids
>>
>>29549058
Just lifting? Is that the trick?

I've been running for almost every day and doing squats and shiet
>>
Quit beverages like Coke and Mountain Dew, eat healthier and go jogging or start lifting.
>>
Situps, the right kind of stretching, less fat in your diet (most fat is generally preserved around the belly area).
>>
>>29549104
>running

You already have no mass, eat more protein and lift son
>>
restrictive diet, you faggot
stop eating as many carbs as you do
you're obviously on a carb based diet, you don't move your ass at all during the day, spend your days shitposting on the internet. you may or may not be drinking beer, which is making matters even worse. just do some shoulder presses, eat more protein and less carbs and you'll be fixed in 3-4 months. if you're an ectomorph (most probably) you'll need at least a year to build any visible muscle.
eat fucking meat, not mashed potatoes, french fies, chips and ice cream. you're putting on weight because you don't have any muscle mass, neither do you move around during the day. a carb diet gets you fat because you eat literal shit every day.
>>
>>29549149
This anon speaks the truth. Maybe your diet is carbs-only?
>>
>>29549029
Workout, eat right.
Wow that was hard.
>>
>>29549231
Done this, still have the muffin hips
>>
>>29549057
cardio, dummy
>>
>>29549149
True. I'm mostly on my chair all day, but i do go out running for an hour at least 4-5 days a week.
I only drink water and rarely i eat chips, fries, ice cream, etc. and bad carbs.
Probably need more protein, true.

What kind of meat and how? any?
>>
>>29549277
see
>>29549251
>>29549104

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.88% content).
>>
>>29549311
Of course you have
>>
>>29549397
probably do more exercise in a week than you do in a month. Still have my big hips
>>
>>29549310
it doesn't matter if it's good or bad carbs, they all behave equally. good carbs is a meme. they don't digest as quickly as simple-ass carbs, but they do the same thing. if you eat the same amount of both they're gonna behave the same way, end of story. complexity of the carbs doesn't change shit. actually it does change the texture of your shit, but that's about it.
any lean meat is good. pork, beef, chicken, turkey... but lean. chicken breast, turkey breast, pork leg... you get the picture. lean meats and salads. give it 2 months and you'll be lean as fuck. also cottage cheese is awesome. as for carbs, i'd cut them to the lowest possible point and try and get used to it. kind of a keto diet.
>>
>>29549029
Stop eating shit full of corn syrup anon
>>
>>29549029
My belly is noticeable when I sit down. Is that being skinnyfag too?
>>
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>29549029
I'm 6'2 212 and still have soft, tiny t-rex arms, it just looks like I'm a pregnant male.

I know exactly why I am the way I am now: 10 years of eating shit and being lazy.

>Select all images with salads
>>
>tfw always skinnyfat and can never get rid of it
JUST
>>
>>29549573
Alright thanks, anon. I see now

Last question
Do crunches help? I've no idea about this
>>
>>29549123

Lifting won't get rid of fat, you'll go from skinnyfat to builtfat this way.

Lose the fat first and then you'll actually look good when you gain muscle, and be less likely to quit because you still see love handles and psuedogyno after months of effort.
>>
Former skinnyfat guy here. I just torrented the p90x workout and did it at home. Started in January and now I have visible abs and defined muscle in my arms. It's a perfect workout for robots since you don't have to go to a gym full of chads or go running in public. It's hard as fuck the first month, but it gets easier and you see immediate results by week 3. I'd recommend.
>>
>>29549544

Restrict calories, weigh and record what you eat and if you're not losing a pound every 7-10 days then cut another 200kcal and repeat until you lose the weight or you look lean enough for your preferences
>>
>>29549934
How much space do you need to do the exercises? Also what do you do if you can't do a pullup?
>>
File: 1374933053739.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1374933053739.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>29549544
You wish you cunt I play basketball for at least 2 hours almost everyday and before that I do some light workout at home, fatty.
>>
Protip: I used to eat a lot of deer and beef/steaks, try to eat chocken way more often, I found out I have a gendency for gout the bad way. Don't even get to that level, it was absolutely awful and it hurt like a motherfucker
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>29550037
Goddamn keyboard. Chicken and tendency ofc
>>
>>29549057

Go back in time and choose a different set of parents so you don't get fucked up hormones. Men are not supposed to store fat that way, and 90% of them don't.

Most fat men you see have a decent bit of muscle anyway, because men naturally build muscle along with fat when they consume excess calories
>>
>>29549974
Of course you do virgin

>>29549955
Ive had one attack a snack today and just had half an apple. Thats it for today. I rarely eat more than one meal a day
>>
>>29550366
Stay mad fatty fat fat bet you're a manlet too lmao
>>
>tfw gyno

Originnnallllcommment
>>
>>29550394
6'1 so near enough.
Bet i'm skinnier than you though still, your body doesnt mean anything if you are still a virgin
>>
Me
Gonna start lifting when I move soon
Fuck my body is shit
>>
>>29549911
this. lifting while you have fat leads to a real shit body and man boobs.
>>
>tfw skinnyfat
>exercise and remain fairly active
>can tell I'm decently fit, and can see muscle under my fat
>fat is basically just some extra on the sides and tummy
>could lose 10-15 pounds and feel like I'd look hot
>tfw thyroid is fucked
>also really enjoy eating junk food
I wish I was friends with someone who worked at mcdonald's, so I could get extra fries in my bag.
>>
>Fat as fuck
>Run a marathon
>Lose ~60 pounds
>Massive stupid hip bones reveal themselves

Not ideal
>>
>>29549911
>>29550791

Are you guys stupid? OP will just look even worse if he keeps losing weight with NO muscle mass. Besides, you dont have to dirty bulk to gain muscle, just a small surplus will do to build. Lift first, then cut. Once OP gets more muscular his wide hips will stand out less.

t. Wide hipped /fit/izen.
>>
File: censored body.jpg (385 KB, 1272x1884) Image search: [Google]
censored body.jpg
385 KB, 1272x1884
>tfw only weight 130 pounds
>can see ribs and chest, stick arms
> still skinnyfat

this picture was after ive started riding my bike the past few weeks and lifting some light weights (which some gymbro i work with mentioned HEY ANON YOU'RE GETTING SOME GAINS MAN)
>>
A good diet with more emphasis on protein and varied resistance exercises will slowly turn you into shape. It may take a while (a 2-3 months) before people start to notice, but change does happen. I was a light guy too (and honestly I still am), but I started exercising, and I did not talk to ANYONE about it. Anyway, after like 2 months or so, people started asking if I was lifting so it seemed to be working. Personally, I had both resistance and cardio exercises in my routine because I find cardio relaxing and meditative, but definitely have resistance exercises in there too. They keep bones strong, and will stimulate muscle growth. And I started really simple. I am talking like less than half an hour a day because I was so out of shape. The big thing is don't give up and be safe.
>>
>>29551851
I would literally stab a baby to have your body mate. I got a bit fat, I'm fixing it, I will literally hate myself until it's gone
>>
>>29549962
You don't need much space at all. I do it in my bedroom, which is small. I also couldn't do pull-ups at the start so I just ordered some cheap exercise bands online. The videos show you how to use them. When you get stronger you can switch from the bands to a pull-up bar. I went from being unable to do 2 pull-ups to doing ten in a row after 6 months. I knew nothing about working out before and the videos literally tell you every single thing. You just have to do what they say.
>>
>>29551851
That is a small censor box anon.
>>
>>29549934
How religiously did you follow the diet? How many cals per day?
>>
File: 6036749100015003986.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
6036749100015003986.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
I was morbidly obese as a child

I have always struggled with will power

If I could lose it, anyone can..

1: VISUALIZE YOURSELF THIN
2: STOP EATING TOO MUCH
3: EAT A VEGETARIAN DIET
4: STOP BEING SEDENTARY
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>29551851
that's not even skinnyfat. that's like skinny muscles. try looking like pic rel, it's me
>>
And stop expecting 'instant results'

6 months is not a long time, considering how long you have been behaving in the way that actually made you that in the first place
>>
>>29552183
>tfw same as you only with gyno and oversized areolae
Count yourself lucky senpai.
>>
>>29552183
cute tits anon
>>
>>29552233
>gyno and oversized areolae
fucking this, especially latter
don't think lifting helps with that.
fuck my life
>>
>>29552147
and whats your point? are you insulting me with that?
>>
>>29551825
I'm with with, plus if OP dirty bulks he can throw in cardio. Lots of it.
>>
>>29551851
>>29552183
Neither of you are actually skinnyfat. You have perfectly normal bodies considering you probably have not touched a weight in your life. The male body generally looks like shit by default, even if you eat healthy. My advice would be to start lifting heavy and eating heavier, then cut at 85 or 95 kilos or somewhere inbetween depending on how big you want to be and how tall you are. It's not actually a hard thing to do if you just want a decent body. Complaining about your body on the internet certainly will do you no good. Again, your bodies are perfectly normal and do not fall under the category of "skinnyfat" at all.
>>
File: IMG_20160626_190649~2.jpg (279 KB, 1260x1887) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_190649~2.jpg
279 KB, 1260x1887
Adding my self

I look a lot better now, I have been lifting but haven't gone up in weight much just decided to lose weight first.

What I look like atm
>>
File: pastme.png (219 KB, 276x487) Image search: [Google]
pastme.png
219 KB, 276x487
>>29552480
What I used to look like
>>
>>29552409
dude im the guy who posted the photo. 85 to 95 kilos? I'm like less than 60 kilos now. theres no way im gonna gain 60+ pounds are you kidding me
>>
>>29552511
Now this is actually bordering on skinnyfat.

>>29552480
Nice progress, man. Grats, you are no longer skinnyfat.
Height/weight? Looking at this picture I would advise you to bulk now, since you look pretty skinny (albeit way better than before). You have lost enough weight now, in my opinion. Don't be afraid to put on some weight, just keep lifting and you'll look even better soon.
>>
I said it earlier but I think it's important I repeat myself... It's easy to overlook the importance of VISUALIZING YOURSELF THIN.

Through my extensive experimentation and Lessons Learned through taking psychedelics, I have learned that nothing can be accomplished effectively without actually visualizing it first.

When most people hear the word visualize they get it confused with 'imagining'... Imagining has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

To visualize yourself thin, you must create an electric entity strong enough to reach at least 1 foot outside of your body... Because we are all electromagnetic receivers and transmitters, you will actually be channeling, 'willing' a tangible palpable entity, a force projected into the electromagnetic field which surrounds and encompasses all... This acts as a mantra, and a notification to the universe that you have begun the process...

At this point, the entity actually snowballs and carries forth throughout the ionosphere on its own....

Now that the Universe has been notified officially it is time for you to follow through with the simple measures of behavior modification.

( all this weight lifting stuff is well and fine, but to be quite honest with you I have never met an attractive woman who was attracted to muscle men... In fact, all the worthwhile women will tell you point blank that bodybuilding is for fags)

I don't think your goal is to become Superman comma rather I'm confident you simply want to lose what you perceive to be an 'aesthetic flaw'.

I weigh 275 pounds the day visualized myself thin. Within six months I was down to 165 with little to no effort whatsoever
>>
>>29552625
How tall are you? If you're average height my advice would be to start eating anything and everything in sight. Your body is begging you for nutrients.
Jokes aside, I used to be 58 kilos when I was 18. I'm around 80 kilos now and honestly It wasn't hard to do, just get used to eating more and lifting stuff. I'm 183cm/80 kilos and I'm still skinny.
>>
>>29551825
>look even worse

Skinny > skinnyfat

You literally cannot look worse than skinnyfat, except being obese. Resetting to skinny means every bit of muscle shows, as opposed to being buried under fat
>>
>>29550366

Well the fact is your body needs x number of calories to maintain itself, and can't go much below that so physics dictates that you will either lose weight or die if you lower your caloric intake.
>>
>>29552305
The funny part is he doesn't even realize a majority of the censor block was implemented to cover the maxi pad
>>
>>29552717
9/10
original messageasdasdasd
>>
>>29552674
In the old picture I was around 155-160 6'3 and it's when I started lifting. I didn't change my diet at first and did gym+cardio everyday and went to skele mode at 145

I realized I needed to eat a lot more. And in the most recent pic I am 152.

I recently started stronglift's 5x5 whereas before I was doing a brosplit.
>>
>>29552745

You don't know fucking shit. Two people of the same height can look radically different sizes at the same weight. Frame makes a huge difference, you probably have a large frame.
>>
File: 4.png (286 KB, 348x567) Image search: [Google]
4.png
286 KB, 348x567
Every day I want to die
Can't believe this isn't an original comment
>>
>>29552825
bruh, you look fine, gtfo normie
ree
>>
I would be remiss if I failed to mention that all of you are perfectly fine just as you are... I believe the most pronounced physical problem shared by the human race is our self-perception and the notion that we are not good enough

Have you ever noticed that the guys with the hottest girls are rarely Brad Pitt look alikes?

The most attractive attribute on any human being is :
SELF CONFIDENCE
>>
>>29552825
You lift too eh?

How much do you eat?
>>
>>29552745
im like 175 cm, just below average height. how are you able to just eat evrything in sight
>>29552818
this is true too. my frame is tiny as fuck.
>>
My appetite fluctuates wildly so that I consistently gain 10 kg in spring and lose 10 kg in autumn, with my weight being stable in the winter and summer. Is this some vestigial hibernation pattern or am I just part squirrel?
>>
>>29552887
Sometimes you have to eat when you don't want to.

If you feel filled but could eat, It's probably a good idea to do it.

It's sad eating has become a chore for myself.
>>
>>29552777
You just had to get trips with that post, didn't you...
>>
>>29552825
fuck I look pretty much like you
>>
>>29552912
Probably a bit of seasonal depression.
Causing you to eat less in winter.
>>
>>29552865
>you look fine
Stop being a retard

>>29552873
>How much do you eat
Not a lot honestly. Not that I don't have the will to, it's that I'm a poorfag who mostly can afford only unhealthy stuff, so I pick to not eat a lot if there's unhealthy food. I try doing paleo, but sometimes I just gotta take what there is, for example I ate some spaghetti 2-3 days ago.
For breakfast I take oats mixed with yogurt every day, lunch is the most varied, but it can be healthy or unhealthy (today was healthy, I ate some chicken meat and rice), dinner is usually egg whites (today I had chicken meat + one tomato), but sometimes it's unhealthy stuff too.
I eat fruit in between lunch and dinner.
No refined sugar, and I don't add additional salt to food.

>>29552922
Just kill me
>>
>>29552919
Lol yes..... Yes I did...

We are surrounded by so many depressing events and aspects of Our Lives...

If we can't laugh a little bit, especially at ourselves.... Then existence really had no purpose
>>
File: m'lord.jpg (45 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
m'lord.jpg
45 KB, 1080x720
>>29552825
fishing for compliments on /r9k/ of all places. normie get out ree
REEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29550353
Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Med student here, you're full of bullshit.
When people are under stress, the stress hormone, Cortisol, is active, and because of it fat groups in the waist section of the body. My guess is that a lot of skinnyfat robots here have been under constant anxiety/depression/worry and that's what turned them into skinnyfats.
>>
>>29552818
I never said this wasn't the case, but a grown male of average height weighing under 60 kilos is very skinny, my friend. Obviously what you say is very true. It wasn't my intention to tick you off.

>>29552805
That's good. Keep eating. If you're worried about putting on too much, I can recommend just counting calories loosely. It doesn't have to take a lot of time, but it gives you a good idea of how much you need to eat.

>>29552825
Your body looks fine. Bit of a belly emerging there, but you're nowhere near bad looking.
>>
>>29552953
I have had severe depression the last 3 winters running, but everywhere (NHS, mayo clinic, webmd, wiki, etc.) says people with SAD eat more in winter.
>>
im emaciated and im just throwing around pathetically sized 20 pound dumbbells in my room until i actually gain a little bit of muscle mass

bicep curls, two arm tricep extensions, bent over row, shrugs, and palms in shoulder presses

basically i just keep doing reps until the muscle group gets tired, then move onto the next exercise, and by the time i get back they are okay again. i end up doing like 100 reps of each (except the shoulder presses, my deltoids are weak as fuck)

ive only been doing this for like a week but im already noticing some changes, thats how toothpick my arms are
>>
>>29553011
Actually I'm more worried about the protrusion below my belly than the belly itself. I've been thinking what it could be, but I have no fat in that area, it's the triangle area just above the pubic hair. What is causing that protrusion then? I have two guesses - it's the transversus abdominis muscle being weak so stuff protrudes (this could also explain the belly too actually, I think it should be less seeable because in specific shadows first two rows of abs can be seen a bit, this means that my body fat should be at a specific enough level to not make me have that big of a belly), or much worse - visceral fat.
>>
>>29552960
Doesn't sound like you eat completely like shit. If you can find the money protein shakes could help a lot.

Even for missed meals.

Just sounds like you're lacking protein on a consistent basis.

Chicken is good but I know the feel of nothing having a lot of money. I used to buy frozen chicken breast before I moved home (my mom buys fresh stuff now
that i'm home) but it was $10-12 cdn for 3 nights of dinner, not counting rice. So not terrible

Jr chickens might be good too. if you're gonna eat at mcdicks.
>>
>>29553075
Most likely visceral fat. Men tend to have mostly viseral fat whereas women tend to have more subcutaneous fat. DW about it unless your waist gets over 35 inches.
>>
>>29552887
Your stomach volume will increase if you keep at it and it will get easier. If you have to, eat smaller meals many times a day, instead of three big meals. It's also important to eat and drink stuff that doesn't give you that full feeling. Personally I've started drinking more milk and eating light bread. Eggs, chicken, minced meat are great too. If you're really desperate you could eat more unhealthy stuff like fast food, chocolate, other snacks etc. which some people do, but I generally can't recommend it. I know a guy who just started eating more cake and candy, since he'd been skinny his whole life, but couldn't eat as much healthy food as was necessary. Obviously he got protein from other sources as well. He's 95kg's of muscle today.
>>
File: 1401765940017.png (307 KB, 588x981) Image search: [Google]
1401765940017.png
307 KB, 588x981
>tfw muscular tighs and legs (genes and i walk too much)
>belly fat
>anything above that point is skinny as fuck
I'm a monster desu

33w jeans and S/M top
>>
>>29553094
Yeah I am definitely not having enough protein, I think I read somewhere that if you want to improve muscles you need to have around 150g of protein intake every day, I can't afford that much, so I guess it's a dead case. I just keep doing exercises because it feels good because of the dopamine rush, I know I can't fix this shit.

>>29553113
>Men tend to have mostly viseral fat whereas women tend to have more subcutaneous fat
Where did you get this from? It doesn't matter at all.
>>
I've been getting fat from all the beer I've been drinking and stopped working my ass off at a job I hated that was killing me. The last month it's been affecting my marriage, and I'm not going to let that happen. The problem, I've been going nuts on endurance training, and it's been great for my health, but I'm not yet noticing results. I can run 5 miles without a break. Hike 10 miles up a mountain, 5000 feet of elevation increase, and do it in about 4 hours. I still can't shake this fucking weight. Even cut out carbs in my diet. I'm not going to stop working out, and even started weight training, hopefully something gives here. Any extra tips?
>>
>>29553094
If you're a poorfag, bulk on PB&Js, whole milk and eggs. Hell, even if you're a richfag since they're objectively great foods.

If you're lactose intolerant and allergic to peanuts then Idk.
>>
>>29553158
> Any extra tips?
just be yourself
>>
File: 1461363501294.jpg (122 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461363501294.jpg
122 KB, 800x600
im skinny as fuck but im developing moobs wtf is wrong with me
>>
>>29553151
>Where did you get this from?
Don't remember but wiki will do: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_shape#Fat_distribution
>Estrogen causes fat to be stored in the buttocks, thighs, and hips
>Males have less subcutaneous fat in their faces due to the effects of testosterone
>Males generally deposit fat around waists and abdomens (producing an "apple shape") due to the lack of estrogen

>It doesn't matter at all.
Huh?
>>
>>29553075
It's definitely fat. Maybe a more upright posture could make it look more even. Your posture looks fine, though, It's just a guess.
Again, your body is far from bad. You look like you've been lifting. Compared to the other pictures in this thread I would prefer your body, since you actually have visible muscles and good insertions. You could get a great body if you put some work in (you probably already have as well).
>>
File: fedor kettlebell.jpg (24 KB, 347x478) Image search: [Google]
fedor kettlebell.jpg
24 KB, 347x478
>>29549852
>Do crunches help?

Sort of but not really, they help in the form that it's at least some form of exercises, but it won't give you ripped abs that'll magically burn your fat away. You can be strong but still be chubby, all your muscles are just hidden underneath some fat.

Cardio is the way to go.
>>
>>29549104
well there's also changing your diet fat ass
>>
>>29553177
I am myself, and I've always been super active, just quit a very physical job and haven't been expending that energy. It's now a spare tire, and it's affecting my sex life. Fuck that.

Sad thing is, I probably have better endurance than before.
>>
>>29551851
thats not really skinny fat, just skinny
>>
>>29553213
Thanks for all that, but even if I put effort it's beyond repair. Still won't stop me from exercising though, because it feels good and it's healthy I guess (if it can be said I am healthy with that kind of body).
I was much worse before, but that still doesn't make me appreciate the body I have now.

>>29553212
I knew of estrogen affects the storage of fat.
>Males have less subcutaneous fat in their faces due to the effects of testosterone
This =/= males mostly having visceral fat
It never says so explicitly.
>>
>>29549029
I started rating right and running, and lost 11% of my bodyweight. Got a thigh gap and everything.

Unfortunately belly and love handles seem like they're the last thing to go.
We gotta go all the way to 20%. Should take another 9 weeks.

Oh. And pushups do fix having noodle arms and a tiny chest.
>>
>>29549058
True brobot here

i want to lift, but i don't want to confront chad and stacy on the gym

what do?
>>
>>29553312
>It never says so explicitly
Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipose_tissue#Obesity
>fat in the abdomen is mostly visceral and semi-fluid

You can infer from "men have mostly abdominal fat" and "abdominal fat is mostly visceral" that "men have mostly visceral fat".
>>
>>29549911
>Lifting won't get rid of fat
Not really true
>>
>>29553381
You got me there.
Original comment
>>
>>29553217
Fembot here
The guy in your pic looks gay
Please don't tell me that's you
All I see is an insecure lonely child
>>
>>29552825
you look cute, anon

originalio
>>
>>29553440
Nobody cares that you think you are a "fembot" you cancerous piece of shit, kill yourself.
>>
>>29553459
Come on now, seriously?
>>
>>29553353
Go to the gym and realize no one cares / thinks about you. Also, Chad is most likely a nice guy who is willing to help with form / advice / spot.

inb4reee
>>
>>29553312
It's not beyond repair whatsoever. I think your problem is mental. People are even accusing you of fishing for compliments in this thread, mate. Time to not be so hard on yourself; your body is slightly above average and if you don't believe that, then it is at least average.
c'mon son
>>
>>29553485
yes, honestly. not being facetious
>>
>>29553440
That guy is literally the best fighter to have ever lived. The man was undefeated for ten years. Just being near him would instantly turn your vagina into a waterfall from all the masculinity.
>>
>>29553511
No mental problems here though. When the stomach is actually flat (doesn't have to be muscular, just fucking flat), then I'll be saying that my body is average.
I feel shitty because I look different when I am wearing a t-shirt, and two girls think I am buff as fuck (and maybe some other ones who have seen me), I fucking hate that

>>29553519
What exactly is cute about that body?
>>
>>29553440
>Fembot here
>The guy in your pic looks gay
>Please don't tell me that's you
>All I see is an insecure lonely child

Pretty sure that is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

A man who has accomplished great things with his life.
>>
>>29549149

>tfw parents only buy junk food and make hotdogs and grilled cheese for meals
>>
>>29553440
Everything in your post is wrong, ladybot.

That's Fedor Emelianenko, one of the best MMA fighters of all time, so definitely not me.

He's not gay, afaik, he's had two wives and one or two kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ
>>
>>29549057
Build muscle. Cardio won't do much for you, but getting some muscles will pretty much lower the fat and replace it with something else. I'm not saying you should go /fit/ mode, just a few pushups a day and maybe a bit of lifting and such should help.
>>
>>29553469
>>29553535
>>29553545
>>29553594
absolutely tricked, lads
>>
>>29552150
I didn't follow it at all. I did the workouts verbatim but just kept my diet simple with a lot of skinless grilled chicken, brown rice, protein shakes and vegetables. I definitely cheated on weekends. I averaged 2100 calories mon-fri, then about 3000 sat and sun. Im shooting for otter mode physique, so if you want to get big you'll obviously have to eat more.
>>
>>29553542
Body dysmorphia, then. Put two and two together: people saying you are fishing for compliments, me saying you look fine, other people saying you look fine, girls thinking you look buff, even if in a t-shirt. I'm going to bed now. Hopefully you can at least work on your body and reach what you consider a great body. good luck man

>>29553672
masterful.
>>
>>29553749
It's not the same with t-shirt on and without it.
>good luck man
Thank you man, good luck to you too with whatever you're doing. Good night.
>>
>>29549029
Complete skinny fat reporting in and thanks to my genetics it will never change
Kinda sucks being guaranteed to have the least attractive body type for life. I guess I could get fat maybe
>>
>>29549573
Go fuck yourself, moron. Stop feeding these retards bad info. Good or complex carbs take longer to break down, meaning you don't get a blood sugar spike which releases insulin. Bad or simple carbs are easily absorbed, meaning everything is stored right away and you are hungry much sooner.
>>
>>29553403

100% true. It's an exercise, so it will increase your TDEE and so indirectly will lose fat (only if the increase causes your caloric intake to be less than your TDEE). But that's not the lifting itself, it's just you fucking with your TDEE. You'll lose fat just as quickly cutting more calories out of your diet.
>>
if youre skinnyfat try not eating a diet of 80% carbs or drinking whole milk all the time

the calories in calories out shit counts for losing weight sure, but you can maintain weight and get fat as hell

i went from 140 lbs to 120 lbs and stopped working out for a long time and drank a lot of whole milk. suddenly i looked fat as shit
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.