[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're peacefully walking on the street >beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1466788210209.jpg (52 KB, 749x444) Image search: [Google]
1466788210209.jpg
52 KB, 749x444
>you're peacefully walking on the street
>beautiful qt3.14 is walking towards you
>when you two cross she randomly starts crying for help and says that you grabbed her and told her that you're gonna rape her
>all the normies are staring at you
>white knight Chads are coming closer
Your actions?
>>
I don't go outside so fuck you.
>>
>>29548759
Suka blyat
>beautiful qt3.14 rings your doorbell
>when you open the door [repeat everything else]
>>
>>29548722
"No I fucking didn't. I'm just a guy walking on the street."
Then walk away.
>>
>>29548722
In my last few moments before I get the shit kicked of me, I put all my strength into arm and pull her eyeball out of its socket
>>
>>29548862
>She says that your lying
>Chad grabs you
>"Where are you going, you fuckin creep? You think you can do whatever you want?"
>some normie is already calling police
>>
>>29548902
"I didn't touch her. I didn't say anything to her. I was walking past her. I'm on my way to get a pizza at the store right now, I don't have time for this; I'm already late picking it up."
>>
>>29548722
is this like a recurring nightmare that robots have or something? women entrapping them and chads exerting dominance over them? y'all are really far gone aren't you.
>>
i would start crying
>>
>>29548935
>Chad pushes you
>other normies already gathered around you
>they cheer Chad and shame you, calling you a creep, sicko and rapist
>girl is still crying
>they want to beat the shit out of you
>>
>>29548805

>Implying I answer the door
>Implying I get up from bed except for pooping and peeing
>>
>>29548722
Why don't tripfags just die
>>
I'd probably look at her like the weird fuck she is and keep walking
>>
>>29548971
I was just thinking about stuff, and imagined that situation. A beautiful girl can literally ruin your life. Great example of this are false rape accusations.
>>
>>29548935
>pizza
>cheese pizza
Fucking pedo piece of shit Chad is really gonna give it to you now
>>
File: duke.jpg (38 KB, 638x412) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
38 KB, 638x412
>>29548722
She's lying.

Did you know how many niggers were lynched based on the word of women?

I'm a racist and I know about that. But wait, since I know you're not going to believe me...

*pulls out gun*

Stand your ground law, you fucks. Don't believe I won't pull the trigger.
>>
>>29549126
>now everyone thinks your a crazy racist rapist
>Chad and two other normies pull out their guns
>police is on it's way
>>
>>29548722
Literally wouldn't happen. I look too thuggish for some bimbo to try it. She'd be worried about being stabbed or something.
>>
>>29549176
>Chad and two other normies pull out their guns

No they don't. They don't have the balls.

>police is on the way

Doesn't matter. The whore doesn't have any proof of anything. The Chads were closing in on me and I did nothing wrong.
>>
I'd literally laugh and say "what did I do?" "Where did I touch her?" "Did I? Christ, you wish love" whilst looking at her
>>
>Chad Grabs me
>Pull my gun out and shoot him
>Get distance
>Shoot anyone that runs after me
>Break line of sight
>Get the deer piss out of my glove box and stash it in my pocket
>Play it cool
>Drive down to freeway exit to pick up a new traveling buddy
>Give the car to some of the homeless people there and tell them to say they found it abandoned by the i5 south onramp
>Bust out the deer piss, soak myself and my new friend up, and hoof it to some cuties house
>Home invasion rape kidnapping.jpg
>Use cutiepies car to get down to the dock. Abandon it up the road
>Steal a boat and ride it up it 3/4 of the way to the coast before paying my friend to take it and abandon it a mile back from where we stole it. Cutie's role isn't finished, yet.
>Burglarize an outdoor store for survival supplies
>Take Stacy out to the woods and rape her some more to get more of the deer piss scent on her.
>Then get to the coast, steal a boat, and ride that motherfucker all the way up to fucking Canada
>>
>>29549345
I think that will just worsen your situation.
>Chad grabs you
>"Wtf are you doing, you fuckin creep creep?! You think you can just walk around and do whatever you want?!"
>>
>>29548893

then she just gets a glass eye and goes back to being a stacy cunt who can't watch 3D movies anymore.

at least rip her nose off or something.
>>
>>29549420 Ahahah I've been grabbed by the scruff plenty of times, hit a fair few too, in the past I literally say "take your hands off me and we'll talk it out I'm not swinging for you am I?" And that line has always worked for me dealing with drunk wankers
>>
>>29548971
>is this like a recurring nightmare that robots have or something?
For me, yeah. I don't really care about the Chad bits. It's unlikely they would actually beat me up. I'm a big guy anyway (but if there's crowd on me it wouldn't matter). But really worried about having to deal with the police, and the shame, and probably losing my job, etc.
>>
File: Gachimuchi ..jpg (131 KB, 400x434) Image search: [Google]
Gachimuchi ..jpg
131 KB, 400x434
>>29549001
I tell him this
>Let me tell you something, let's bet your ass, i win, i take your ass
Then proceed to take my clothes off uncovering my superior body muscles and greco-wrestling him into submission and forcing him into the ground until he moaned like a little girl, when i get done with him i start to put my clothes on, i crouch and tell him
>Never mess with Billy again you little jabroni.
Then i slowly walk into the sunset marking my sweet ass cheeks.
>>
I unseathe my Katana, jump high into the air and land right behind the Chad, of course I already cut his clothes in half in lightspeed during my fall. I tip my hat to the lady blaming me and forgive her before going on my way
>>
File: AHP.png (124 KB, 345x371) Image search: [Google]
AHP.png
124 KB, 345x371
>>29550070
> jabroni
pic related
>>
>>29548722
have gun, dont care
>>
>>29548722
>Run away.
>Get into my shitbox
>Dorifto away.
>>
>>29549001

>unsheath my katana

"you're going to regret messing me me bud"

>perform a perfect 5 step self defense maneuver
>chad is visibly hurt
>chad tries to strike back but barely leaves a scratch on my trench coat

"looks like you picked the wrong guy to mess with buddy"

>ram the katana into his back and through his body
>chad collapses
>resheath my katana

"anyone else?"

>all the normies make a run for it
>the woman breaks down in tears
>she says: "i-i-i i'm sorry i-i l-l-l-lied about you anon"
>"y-y-you seem like a really nice guy"

sorry m'lady but I only date 9/10 or above

720 moonwalk out get on the floor etc.
>>
>>29551900

still more realistic than the other answers in here
>>
>>29549001
Have you literally never been outside, anon?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.