[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>winter 2015 >girl in Japan told me Christmas is about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160626-141520.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160626-141520.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>winter 2015
>girl in Japan told me Christmas is about couples and less about exchanging of gifts within the family
>said she wanted me to visit her because she'd be lonely
>later, my Chinese cartoons revealed that Christmas night is when Japanese people have the most sex
Does she want to fug? What if she doesn't like the way I look when we meet in person? She's seen me before on Skype, but face to face is way different. Are Japanese girls good at sex? I don't want to look like a jackass if we get to that. I'm finally getting a job to visit her and I'll be staying with her in her apartment, which is tiny because Japan. I plan on visiting her around Christmas. I have too many thoughts on this. What if she has AIDS or some shit? She said she's only had one shitty boyfriend in high school and that her friends joked that she'd be single forever.
>>
>>29548327
Just go for it, how knows if you will ever have chance like this one again.
Also how did you met her? I'm going to Tokyo in a few months by myself and it would be nice to have a QT or a jap bro to guide me around the city.
>>
File: 1466064074932.jpg (183 KB, 1023x489) Image search: [Google]
1466064074932.jpg
183 KB, 1023x489
You're overthinking things.

You have a qt in Japan wanting to spend Christmas with you.
Don't think of what it implies.

Just think about what it is.
>>
>>29548327
you're about to get mugged and stranded in japatown. go for it, really, I want you to
>>
>>29548361
I messaged her way back in high school to help learn each other's languages. I'm actually not big of a weeb so I can't really help guide you around. My grandpa was a polyglot and I also share an interest in different languages. The girl wants to be an English teacher and learn about American culture. She seems really sweet.

>>29548432
This is too much. So many things could go wrong, but this is also the best thing to ever happen to me.

>>29548475
This is a very minor, but still present worry for me. I highly doubt she has been planning an elaborate plan to rob some poor guy over the course of 5 years.
>>
>>29548327

Meri Kurisumasu, OP-kun.
She's unlikely to have AIDS, % is low in Japan.
She's very likely to a Starfish in bed and make weird noise, though.
>>
>>29548432
Source pls, this is my fetish
>>
Just remember she is settling for waito piggu because she couldn't get Chad.
>>
>>29548557
she's just a decoy you tard. she knows only to solicit and coax you. she knows you're gonna get your ass beat and her boyfreind and his buddies are gonna rob. before you assume I'm projecting, this has never happen to me, but this is also very common with international dating shit.
>>
>>29548810
I admit it's possible, but we've been talking for years through messages and Skype video calls. I also have her Facebook and she seems pretty innocent. I'm more worried she'll think I'm ugly than her having me get beat up and stealing some shirts and a few hundred dollars.
>>
>>29548717
>implying whitey isnt Chad to asains
>>
roughly 0.01% of the Japanese population has HIV/AIDS I think you're okay
>>
>>29548925
If she has seen you in a video chat and still wants you to go be with her, then she doesn't think you're ugly. >>29548432 This guy is right.
>>
>>29548327
If she dates someone online, shes probably a slut. That's how it is in my experience with women online. I once got with some Chinese girl online, a year later I found out she was talking to at least 10 other white European men (I'm European btw) at the same time. She had white fever, and your girl probably does too.
>>29548475
This is a possibility, but unlikely.
If she still lives with her parents, the father might kick your ass, or at least not let you have sex with her.
If she lives by herself though, you have to wonder how she can even afford a place. she probably has a husband or something, both happened to me before.
>>29548717
She's dating a white guy because she thinks he is Chad.
Also, I heard pregnancies outside marriage only occur to 2% of Japanese people, while its much higher at 40% in the West. This kinda means she might deny you sex.
>>
Don't go to Japan just to fug a girl unless you truly believe you won't get laid any other way, and if that happens to be the case, I would recommend you improve yourself in some real ways (get a normie hobby like guitar, lift weights), and maybe you won't have to go across the sea to get some pus.
>>
File: 1454671449832.jpg (492 KB, 1165x925) Image search: [Google]
1454671449832.jpg
492 KB, 1165x925
>>29548717
>>29548970
>>29549127
I'm not white. I'm asian.

We're not really dating. We started out real platonic just telling each other about ourselves, our country's culture, and just random nothings. It turns out we have a good amount of things in common so we never stopped talking over the years and it's sort of hard not developing feelings for someone like that. We're not officially dating but I think we sort of drop hints at the idea towards each other once in a blue moon. I know she's messaging a German girl, or at least used to. She's spoken to her family about me before and they seem to be ok with me, saying things like she's "so lucky to have found such a great friend" or something like that. Her dad used to work with some electrical company and interacted with Americans a lot, so he seems to be ok with us. She probably can afford her apartment since it's tiny and she's got a job as a teacher or teacher's assistant. I also suspect her family is somewhat wealthy but I don't have much evidence to support that. My main concern is she'll think I'm ugly or just not what she expected or I'll drop spaghetti like crazy. Her not liking me and wanting as little to do with me would be terrible. Being alone in a foreign country without her would be the worst ending, aside from having my kidneys stolen.

>>29549365
I do honestly sort of like her. It's not all about sex. Wouldn't you think it's exciting to not only travel but to also meet someone you've regularly interacted with for years?
>>
>>29549560
So then, Just go.
If she drops you, at least you visited Japan.
If you are gonna die or whatever, nobody will care.
If you will have a good time, you will inspire others to seek happiness.

Literaly no downsides.
>>
Give up OP. You obviously can't handle it if one of your excuses is "she might have AIDS OH NOOO". Fucking retard, kill yourself.
>>
>>29550122
If it weren't obvious by now, I have problems with paranoia. I think too much sometimes.
>>
>>29548327
Yeah, absolutely. Just don't be an autist.
>>
>>29548327
You're both pretty stupid if you have any expectations at all before meeting in person. Think of it as meeting a stranger as irl is very different from internet.
>>
File: 1344873259566.jpg (46 KB, 623x738) Image search: [Google]
1344873259566.jpg
46 KB, 623x738
>>29550881
If things turn out well can I be the next Molester Man but from 4chan?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.