[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more enjoyable in this world? Besides hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: weed.jpg (33 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
33 KB, 640x355
Is there anything more enjoyable in this world?

Besides hard drugs that can kill you like heroine.
>>
>>29548309
Eccies are better.
>>
There's really nothing else I enjoy more about being alive than that.
>>
>>29548309

Heroin desu

Also soma
>>
File: 193861872-53977.jpg (129 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
193861872-53977.jpg
129 KB, 800x600
Mushrooms obviously
>>
>>29548770
I've only ever done LSD. How do the two compare?
>>
No, but it's fucking me up

Skipped work twice this week just to smoke some very dank weed with my friend. We've been high and watching To Catch A Predator for fucking hours now.
>>
>>29548790
Mushrooms is more intense but shorter duration
>>
>>29548869
Just enjoy it dude. Sounds way better than selling your life to the Jew.
>>
File: 1466970157010.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466970157010.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29548309
I like spinach.
>>
File: 1412457805912.png (193 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
1412457805912.png
193 KB, 300x343
Weed isnt even good

psychedelics and nitrous are all i need
>>
A healthy dose of kratom feels pretty comfy desu
>>
I feel sorry for you if you reach the point in life where you need to be off your head on drugs or booze just to cope.

If getting drunk or high is what you look forward to much in life.

Sounds dull and depressing.
>>
File: 1462148675725.jpg (639 KB, 2697x4350) Image search: [Google]
1462148675725.jpg
639 KB, 2697x4350
>>29548309

I've tried LSD, MXE, 4-AcO-DMT, DXM, DPH, weed, and booze

DXM+weed is the best, most comfy high out of everything I've experienced

I wanna try mescaline, ketamine, DMT, and shrooms
Maybe MDMA, but idk

Opiates scare me. I've known a lot of people who have seriously fucked up their lives with them, including some who died because of an OD
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (278 KB, 1350x659) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
278 KB, 1350x659
DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE PROJECTED SELF IMPORTANCE LMAO
>>
For me weed isnt very fun

It's great for watching TV and fapping but for everything else it just makes it too intense.
>>
lsd. I like to leave to blotter in my mouth. during the peak it literally feels orgasmic on my tongue. body/spiritgasms euphoric ecstasy. you don't get that from weed.
>>
Daily reminder that drugs are consumed almost exclusively by lower-class pieces of shit.
>>
>>29549628
What do you look forward to then?
>>
>>29549628
thank you for the sympathy

>>29549976
hate the psychedelic bodygasm feel
it's too much
psychedelics are great but the comeups are torturous, always puts me off
>>
>>29550180
Playing badminton / squash / swimming at the weekends with my best friend.

I'm doing evening classes on wednesdays.

I'm going to try out skydiving for the first time next month which I'm very excited about.

Vacation booked in September.

Made plans to spend christmas with someone special to me who I haven't seen in 5 years.

And believe it or not, I look forward to going to work in the mornings too.
>>
>>29550267
Oh also, picking up my new car next week which I've saved for for a long time.
>>
>>29548309
Heroine is apparently pretty amazing though. Have never tried because the hygiene, purity, and correct dosage aspects scare me.
>>
>>29550267

Sounds pretty boring to me
>>
>>29550221
>hating bodygasms
>hating pleasure
>>
>>29550301
Vast majority of people who die from heroin only die because they mixed with other drugs like alcohol.
>>
>>29550317
Mostly these things are the result of a lot of hard work and effort on my part, that's what makes them rewarding and fulfilling.

I don't expect someone who's main pleasure in life is drugs to understand though, because there's no real merit in taking a pill, if anything it's just escapism.
>>
>>29549858
DXM+weed makes me feel so connected to everything.

I explicitly remember staring at my nighstand for like 10 minutes in a state of intense empathy. It felt like the nightstand was simply me minus the distance between us and the different chemical compositions.

I also remember looking outside my window and feeling like I extended into everything else I saw outside, trees, dorm halls and all. Also felt like I was everywhere in the world at once.

Truly blindsided me with its sublimity. Any other drugs that can replicate these awe-inspiring feelings of "oneness"?
>>
>>29550371

I have my own hobbies, weed makes them even more enjoyable. Sorry your life is so basic.
>>
>>29548790
Mushrooms are like being strapped in a rocketship, with lsd you are behind the control panel of the rocketship
>>
>>29550410
Yes I can imagine weed does make sitting around watching anime and playing vidya more interesting :^)
>>
Give me ecstasy and mushrooms and a little bit of weed over just weed. You have to time it just right but when you do and you have music that fits into a peak you have a transcendent experience. I thought about throwing some DMT into the mix but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to live a normal life after talking with the aliens.
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
You can get high on clown poop, although it tastes kinda funny
>>
>>29548608
pleb detected

commentado originale
>>
>>29550267

>I make greater effort to gain pleasure and happiness so it is better than just popping a pill or doing a line
>>
>>29549628
>sounds dull and depressing

have you seen this board?
>>
>>29550879
Based on personal experience I'd say it's significantly better.

>>29550912
I've dropped in and out over the years, I seem to remember there being a lot more greentext stories in the past, now it seems like it's mostly bait and shitposting.

Could just be looking back through rose tinted glasses though.
>>
>>29550143
drugs are consumed by everyone regardless of class you autistic piece of shit
>>
how do I get weed as a shut in?
>>
Smoking weed is literally more normie tier than drinking.

I hate weed and everyone who smokes it.
>>
I just want it to be legal and in my state's case, medical at the least.

SSRIs and therapy didn't help as much as old Mary
>>
>>29548309
>tfw haven't smoked weed in 2 months after smoking every day for a while
>>
File: 1406091624259.jpg (8 KB, 241x245) Image search: [Google]
1406091624259.jpg
8 KB, 241x245
>>29551051
I've been living like a pauper, saving money for years to buy a house in Colorado.
I will be executing my master plan and moving there in 4 months.

Fuck the East Coast.
>>
>>29551079
I smoked everyday for 5 years and cutting back to like once a week was the best fucking decision of my life.
>>
>>29551021
if you wanna start blazing it you to gotta do it with other people because you can't roll joints yet (and won't be able to for quite a while) plus you have no idea what good weed and shitty weed looks like or how much a gram is (you'll keep getting ripped off. you also don't know any dealers.
>>
>>29551021
dont listen to the other guy, rolling is easy if you practice, and you can rip up a joint, reclaim the weed, and try again if you fuck up. or simply bake it into edibles, or get a bong, all simple (if you are next-level, you can simply bake the nug in an oven at so and so temperature for x minutes [look up a guide its easy] and eat it like a kale chip, will taste nasty but do the trick for sure)

darknet has weed, and you dont need to worry so much about getting ripped off there if you go on a big market and order from an established vendor.
>>
>>29551103
Jealous as fuck senpai
Hoping things change this November, cause I like New England but I also like weed

I know in MA I could probably qualify cause anxiety/depression qualifies, of (as prescribed by a physician)

Sometimes it helps best with depression cause I feel like I just need that psychological shift, y'know?
I don't even smoke that often. I can no longer procure.
But I still think that it was one of the best decisions I made, mentally.
Allowed me to sit back and think and just feel good.
Hell, even just dicking around doing nothing while high is cathartic.
Alcohol is way more intoxicating than weed in my opinion...
Time to get drunk :^)
>>
>>29551198
Not in New England btw,
But I'd love to be in MA or VT.
I'm in the nice old south :^)
>>
File: 1453829021495.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453829021495.png
60 KB, 904x692
>Not being enlightened by not drinking, not smoking and not doing drug
>>
>>29548309
acid & shrooms.
>>
>>29551189
how do I know which darker to use? feel like a secret club, understandably. won't my mail carrier smell it? I live in a rural area and they use their personal vehicles o don't think they would want them to smell like weed
>>
>>29551247
You clearly haven't used DMT or any other psychedelic for that matter.
>>
>>29551372
reddit has excellent guides for beginners, this is the one I used. Can be confusing at first but doable.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SotonTrees/comments/338r0z/a_beginners_guide_to_the_darknet_markets/

the vendors werent born yesterday, Ive never ordered weed off the darknet because I never had to, I don't really like weed, and it's Irresponsible And Illegal. But as far as I understand, they double-vacuum-pack it, and hide it inside of something else maybe, so it gets to where it needs to be.
>>
weed is enough for me, i also use paroxetine. I do have the wish to try out psychedelics and cocaine tho
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.