[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You met your dream girl about 4 years ago. She wants to get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20160626_120341.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160626_120341.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
You met your dream girl about 4 years ago. She wants to get a divorce from him and left him. She fucking loves you and always has, not bitch lies but facts. She has a kid like 6 months old. Willing to get a job to help support. Can say literally anything to her let alone she's amazingly sweet and moldable to preference.

Oh yeah, she's into every nook and cranny of your fetish which is 1:1000000.

Would you move even though she has a kid?

I guess how bad is having a kid that isn't yours in early mid-20s and inexperienced with life.
>>
>>29548141
Really bad. I'm too young to deal with kids and I don't want them in my life. Maybe when I'm 30 I'd consider it but I already have a bitch and I don't really think I need to settle.
>>
I forgot to add an extra 0. I'm not kidding. And this is a real question.
>>
>willing to divorce a guy she has a kid with for some new dick
I would tell her to go fuck herself, then tell her husband what she tried. hopefully he will get custody, the poor kid shouldn't be raised by a whore
>>
>>29548141

First of all, you are illiterate. You write like a 3rd grader getting a D in English.

Second of all, everyone can see that you've already decided to let some worthless cunt ruin your life. you're a pathetic loser and you can't get a real woman, so you've convinced yourself that this wrecked one who's using you is just as good.

Enjoy raising your slut's bastard, you ugly cuck. You can't do any better anyway.
>>
make the childs death look like an accident a few years into our rekindled love
>>
Sorry, worded wrong. She's already divorcing and went to her parents to get away. He threatened to constantly kill her let alone everything in the book. Had nothing to do with me. Some of it was pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>29548213
I'm actually very good looking. Selling point is she can get you off every damn time like ecstasy. I'll never find someone like her again in that aspect.
>>
>>29548263
Lol don't get involved man. Why would you get involved with that shit? She's obviously using you for protection and child care. Nahhhhh stay far away from bitches with domestic issues that shit tends to be reoccurring and she'll bring it to your ass next.
>>
>>29548263
doesn't matter. she is still single mother whore scum, and being at all involved in her life is a bad idea
>>
>>29548290
Dude there's an episode of Frazier about this shit. He's fucking this crazy girl cuz the sex is so bomb. It happens to all of us. You can't wife it down but do enjoy yourself for a little. Don't confuse sex with love tho bro that relationship sounds unhealthy to me.
>>
>>29548192
Worded wrong. Was already considering he threatened to kill her everyday let alone names. Guy was a /b/tard for sure.
>>
>>29548318
So basically date her till I realize she's fucking insane ? Kinda planned on it, but I gotta bust my ass while I finish my graphic degree design? Well not really. It's worth it.
>>
>>29548290
You are not very good looking. Your mother tells you that because she loves you.

You cannot get a real woman which is why you're willing to tolerate a used and broken one. You're beyond help.

Go ahead and shack up with your breeded, used-up fucktoy until she starts accusing you of the same shit her last wallet, uh, I mean husband did to her. Then some other cuck will rescue her and her screaming, money-eating shit-factory from you.

You'll remember in a year or two that I told you this would happen, but you'll make excuses for why you didn't need to listen anyway. Like I said, you're beyond help.

The world needs little cucky boys like you to help manage loose whores and their bastards anyway.
>>
File: 1458326981060.jpg (959 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458326981060.jpg
959 KB, 1500x1500
Wow so a girl who wants to leave the guy she is currently with and has a kid is somehow just like the perfect person ever for you because...

Fuck it, not trolling, you be a fucking idiot.

She is with a guy currently and fucking around with you.

She has a kid with current guy and shows the kid and that guy so little respect she fucks around with you.

Always loved you for 4 years is why she has a 6 month year old kid!

*she is taking current guys cock as he fills her with his cum* OH I JUST LOVE ANON SO MUCH!!!

rofl fucking idiot
>>
>>29548373
Hmmm don't let her fuck up your life. You gotta be careful not to let the pussy control you. I was fucking with this one crazy slut who did all my fetish shit... Long story short she fed me a ton of Klonipin and I ended up failing o chem.
Just be careful and honestly I would tell you not to settle for a single mom yet. How old are you? Plenty of girls are crazy in bed 2bh
>>
>>29548402
Her parents are very well off. Girls other than my mother tell me.

Anyway I guess i just realized in not even marrying her, just dating. I'm a drunken dumbass, sorry /r9k/.

I'll take some risksfor/losses for the best sex of my life.
>>
File: 1461309131007.jpg (12 KB, 236x169) Image search: [Google]
1461309131007.jpg
12 KB, 236x169
>>29548465
No you will be a fucking beta pussy, or a female garbage pile posting here.

Don't come here for advice then ignore it because everyone told you the truth that she is a piece of trash.

She always luv me!!
Now you say its about sex?
You are lying, you are either a single mom or a pile of beta lap dog trash.

leave, dont come back trash.
>>
>>29548433
See. Thank you for being sensible, you understand where I'm coming from. But I've already fucked my life up in more ways you can imagine. I just realised she's my last lil glimpse of true happiness I'll see. Worth the shot. I'm really not gambling much.

Unless I get a million over night
>>
>>29548508
Lol what's wrong with fucking a girl? If you do it right it costs you nothing. You sound like a virgin.. I'm not op btw
>>
>>29548524
She's not gonna make you happy dog. Honestly the hardest lesson I learned is you need to make yourself happy and then find a girl who makes you even happier. Depending on women for happiness is like rolling the dice.
And np dog I've had a lot of bad relationships
>>
File: 1459661593219.jpg (54 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1459661593219.jpg
54 KB, 550x400
>>29548528
GUYS IM NOT OP, IM NOT, BUT YUR VIRGUNS!

rofl not op but still a little beta bitch? wow!
>>
>>29548141
Trick question, I don't care about grills.
>>
>>29548551
I guess it's hard to know a others perspective. I gotta at least try this. I don't have much to loose especially in a year i could fall back on a parent. Both are pretty well off like her parents. I've been through a lot though a lot though...3x felon but clean record, shot, on every drug possible besides meth, was a gangster in Chicago...fuckkk I'm going for it
>>
Was* getting off alcohol and Xanax like a alcoholic after snorting so much China white I had withdrawals.
>>
File: 1433701788151.gif (517 KB, 147x162) Image search: [Google]
1433701788151.gif
517 KB, 147x162
>>29548141
no i would never go for this, but then again i wouldn't post weed as an op image, put so much emphasis on a stupid fetish, or write a post as incoherent as yours.

i guess what im saying is, you seem like a fucking retard, best of luck
>>
>>29548652
>3x felon, shot, gangster
now this makes more sense. you are a gambler and a fool, and like your last dumb gambles this one will ruin you. better hope your parents are still willing to bail you out a few years from now, when you're paying child support for two kids that aren't yours
>>
>>29548141

Nope. Never. Maybe only if the kid was put up for adoption or the father has sole custody, but even then I'd fear the same fate for my own children so it still warps into another no.

>>29548335
>>29548263

A) Her fault for being attracted to a violent pyschopath and now she's pushing his responsibility onto you.

B) That may have never even happened and it's the excuse she makes up so she can leave a dick she's bored with and have a dick that's new.

>>29548293

This. Single mother con-game. They pull this shit all the time and think they're clever and original too. She made her bed, with a rampaging gorilla in it, so she lies in it.
>>
>>29548652
Lol I'm from the rich part of Chicago so idk what to say. If your clean and you think she'd be good for you then go for it. Maybe that little brat will give you something to work for and help you get your shit together.
>>
File: 1463240688429.png (437 KB, 483x520) Image search: [Google]
1463240688429.png
437 KB, 483x520
>>29548652
> I don't have much to loose
>>
File: 1466235797963.jpg (53 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
1466235797963.jpg
53 KB, 500x541
>>29548652
Then dont come here asking for any advice.

You like the slut trash you want to date, are garbage who choses to be garbage.

Both you parents offered you better lives and were wealthy.

You all chose to be trash and garbage.

You deserve trash and garbage.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.