[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop liking her? How do you get yourself to stop liking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1396233735915.jpg (897 KB, 988x1024) Image search: [Google]
1396233735915.jpg
897 KB, 988x1024
How do I stop liking her?

How do you get yourself to stop liking a girl that you chat with? There's no chance of there being anything more that that, she only considers you a friend maybe less, but you keep feeling attracted to her and keep wanting to talk with her.

How do you stop this and save yourself from hurt feels?

I'm honestly looking for advice, and I don't know where else to turn without getting made fun of. At least here I know someone will give me something that'll help among the insults.
>>
Realize that the only reason you like her is because she's attractive
>>
>>29548030
That's true I do find her attractive. But how does accepting that help me stop from getting attached?
>>
File: antonio corradini modesty 3.jpg (91 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
antonio corradini modesty 3.jpg
91 KB, 600x800
>>29547989
>How do you stop this and save yourself from hurt feels?
Stop chatting with her.

>>29548030
>>29548074
Because once you truly realize that you'll see it isn't real. You're just lonely, lusting. This isn't love or even true infatuation or a crush. It's just lust.

Replying to thread because you've saved that OP pic of me. Good taste, buddy.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.