[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/startover/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1465231413921.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465231413921.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
Anyone here ever think about just getting on a plane and leaving to start over?

I've had a lot of bullshit thrown on me recently that's been affecting my motivation and generally bringing me down most of the time.

At this point I think it would be the best decision not just for me but for everyone if I just disappeared from this place without telling anyone save for a few family members.

I'm thinking of going after I finish college, and have enough money. Has anyone ever thought about this or has done this and could provide tips and their experience with it
>>
Where would you go
How much do you have saved up
Would they care enough to get a detective and shit
What would you do for money
>>
Nothing will change, the problem is inside you

I've done this mistake multiple time before.
>>
I really wanna start over

After college I want to move to Hawaii or Alaska, fringes of the United states

I think Hawaii might be more comfy since I've never lived in a cold place before

Where do you wanna go OP? When do you graduate?

>>29548052
See the cool thing about leaving after college is that you can get a job there and rent an apartment and you wouldn't even need any money saved up - it doesn't seem too dangerous as long as you have a job for sure before you leave
>>
>>29548081
>done this mistake multiple times
Where have you gone? Where are you from, what are you doing now?
>>
File: babyshield.jpg (119 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
babyshield.jpg
119 KB, 780x585
I just want the sweet embrace of death.
No matter where I go, I'll still be the same person. The only logical conclusion is suicide.
>>
>>29548052
>>29548101
Im thinking of California because of the opportunities in the art field, I'm bridging to uni halfway through the school year so In about a year or so, my expenses are paid for by my parents/gov as long as I have the grades I can go to any school I like so I figure out a win win to go to the art school of my choice as well as get away from it all where I live now
>>
>>29548121
after my europoor hs diploma I attended a californian community community college for a year, then came back to study and work thru my school co-op program then finally went to intern for a couple month in Shanghai.

Every time I moved, I thought the change of environment would somehow trigger a sudden change of personality or habits. I was wrong, I am still the kv failed normie no matter where I am.
>>
>>29548190
>art school of my choice
which one, cal arts? CCA? What's your major?

I go to college in California now, this is a great place to go to college I think but not a very good place for a "fresh start" if you aren't financially secure because it's fucking expensive here
obviously that comes after college though
>>
>>29548376
I'm not sure exactly yet where I want to go there, my major is in associate of arts. As far as expenses, I'm most going to have a roommate to split costs with, I also do commissions to keep a steady flow of cash going now and then
>>
>>29547955
I want to just be left alone in the wild, with no friends, family or help, far away from civilization, and just start from the bottom with nothing on my body except a loincloth.
>>
File: 145145893388.gif (1 MB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
145145893388.gif
1 MB, 540x531
>>29547955
I wish I could start over. It's not going to happen. I'm going to be stuck here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.