[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you could have prevented this But we didn't. Oh well.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1461782274226.jpg (1 MB, 4092x1960) Image search: [Google]
1461782274226.jpg
1 MB, 4092x1960
>you could have prevented this
But we didn't. Oh well.
>>
The agenda is pretty obvious.

>Further demoralize male robots and make them more afraid/annoyed of women, even the few that do come to /r9k/ despite being less than 10%.
>Make everyone gay.
>Controlled opposition posts out of the whazoo.
There's also that Attack on Titanfag spamming the same pics every time. These shills use the same pictures for their threads and replies once you start paying attention and cross reference with the archive.
>>
Don't die on me now thread. We have work to do.
>>
File: 1440094771126.jpg (160 KB, 640x700) Image search: [Google]
1440094771126.jpg
160 KB, 640x700
It doesn't matter
The feels era is gone no matter who shills for what
>>
>>29548720
Soon it will be against the rules to feel and normalfags will overwhelm us.
>>
File: 1466970157010.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466970157010.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29547849
What's the tl;dr of that pic?
>>
>>29548814
Gay shills are invading 4chan today even though thousands of years moot uttered I wish to be the little girl damning 4chan to faggotry forever and ever.
>>
>>29548814
We've been raided by /lgbt/ and reddit for weeks because we have an off topic board.
>>
One last bump before I go out for lunch. I'm starving but I hope this thread does not die while I am gone. Keep up fighting the good fight brothers.
>>
>>29548923
>I wish to be the little girl

But people don't get that he was just memeing.

He's not actually a tranny.

>>29548011
Exactly this. Trannies are threatened by real women
>>
I don't get this stuff it's too complicated to handle
>>
there's also the race baiting threads. imo a major problem are the beta cucks that participate in "fembot" threads and keep bumping them. how do we deal with them?
>>
File: 1465775861271.png (1 MB, 1610x3560) Image search: [Google]
1465775861271.png
1 MB, 1610x3560
>>29549364
>there's also the race baiting threads
They also use the same images for the shilling as well as pastas.
>>
>The post in the upper left corner about shills and IP's.

We ran out of IP's long ago, and now mostly use proxies. There are an unlimited number of IP's, practically, and no one uses IP's for forensic purposes anymore.

When you connect to an ISP, they give you an IP on their network which identifies you to them. They then serve your traffic to other ISP's via another IP.

As a mod on 7chan, I can tell you that bans are now placed via cookies, so that even when the user changes IP's, the new IP is banned as soon as they attempt to post again.

The real conspiracy is to shorten the list of IP's people access, and by putting sites on the cloud they do this. One thousand people connecting to one thousand different servers means one million different connections to monitor - if those same one thousand users connect to only ten servers, that's only ten thousand connections.

They can call up everything which has ever been served by your ISP to your ISP-given IP address, and your name is connected to that IP when you buy the service. Thus, everything you look at and say is connected to your real name.

Encryption can protect you, as long as the court doesn't demand the password. But not off-the-shelf encryption - you need your own, private verification server to tell inquiring computers that the credentials of another user are legitimate. Other verification services can be tapped, and anything you can just buy probably is.
>>
>>29549616
>As a mod on 7chan, I can tell you that bans are now placed via cookies, so that even when the user changes IP's, the new IP is banned as soon as they attempt to post again.
But can't they remove cookies themselves if they find out?
>>
File: 1446502546477.png (267 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
1446502546477.png
267 KB, 349x466
>>29549364
That's just /tv/ retard, best way to spot other board bros is just by looking at their memes. BBC and the whole c u c k shit started on /tv/ and is one of its best memes. Also due to redwood
>>
>>29549674
yes you can. cookie bans are just a slight nuisance and you can just block them too

Even 4chan prevents you from posting if you still have its cookies and gives a "ban evasion" error message

easily fixed by deleting the cookies
>>
>>29549834
Ah, I see. But most of these shills are probably not tech savvy and the system relies on them being predictably retarded huh? I guess it can't hurt and will trim down the problematic posters some.

>The real conspiracy is to shorten the list of IP's people access, and by putting sites on the cloud they do this. One thousand people connecting to one thousand different servers means one million different connections to monitor - if those same one thousand users connect to only ten servers, that's only ten thousand connections.
Don't Koreans do something like you say where their social security is tied to games they play and some social media as to prevent malicious usage of internet anonymity?
>>
It's hilarious that some people spend their time making these screencaps.

And, thus, goes the cycle. A board opens, an userbase establish itself, at one point, /b/ invades the board, stays around forever and, then, goes on to claim they fucking made the place.

Go fuck yourself, robots, you weren't the first people on this land.
>>
>>29547849
at the risk of sounding like a >shill, I don't think people care about us that much here
what exactly is accomplished by targeting sexually frustrated young men
>>
>>29547849
I don't what's sadder. The fact that there's an entire group out there dedicated to spamming up /r9k/ and /pol/, or how many user's opinions seem to be based around what's popular on the board.
>>
>>29550113
>being this retarded
No, we weren't but moot made /soc/ to make horny normies fuck off there and /adv/ to relocate relationshit threads.
>>
>>29550234

The saddest are those taking 4chan so seriously that they get mad at shitposters shitposting the shitpostville.

>>29550290

Who gives a fuck, loser, if you want the normies away, go join your autist brothers on wizardchan or some shit.
>>
>>29550360
>Who gives a fuck, loser,
Spotted the shillfag. Don't you have a dragon dildo thread to make or something?
>>
>>29550432

How you feel about the shills is irrelevant, you can scream that you hate them in every possible thread in existence until you're blue in the face, but nothing will change.

What's important is what you will do about them.
>>
>>29550476
>What's important is what you will do about them.
I can't do anything but let others know. I'm not a moderator and /r9k/ has no set topic so I can't just tell people to go use /lgbt/.
>>
>>29550476
Stay on your containment webstie >>>/r/eddit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.