[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw IQ of 153 >tfw too smart to fake even a semblance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>tfw IQ of 153
>tfw too smart to fake even a semblance of a normal life
>tfw too smart to make small talk with the mentally arrested plebeians, and I am far too advanced to indulge in their unbecoming interests

Cursed is my superior intellect. I abhor it with each and every fiber of my being.
>>
>>29547698
You're a dumb faggot
>>
>>>/r/iamverysmart
>>>/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>29547698

Your post is melodramatic and silly, but there's a lot of truth in it. There's even research to back it up: psychologists have found that people with an IQ discrepancy of more than 20 points are basically unable to relate to each other on any meaningful level.
>>
>>29547767
Show proof, edgelord.
>>
>>29547767
>gifted IQ, below average executive functioning
>this just makes everyone think I'm retarded
>get lumped in with all the dumb kids
>can't make any friends because they're all dumb
>I'm only dumb in a certain way

fuck me
>>
If you're so smart, you should have no trouble getting a gf and a highly paid job.
>>
>>29547795

Here's a related article: https://georgiebc.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/the-30-iq-point-bridge/
>>
>>29547922

He should concentrate on studying something hard and in demand, which will land him a good job, but getting a gf is different.

Getting $ will just land him a goldigger, who will make his life miserable. Getting a stupid gf will make his life into a Big Bang Theory w/o laughtracks, which is even worse.

>>29547698
> IQ of 153

#IBelieveAnons
>>
File: 1459832673271s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1459832673271s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>29547767
143 IQ brainlet here. I can relate to average people sometimes. When we talk about things I like or dislike. It's just that they are so incredibly boring and shallow. Whatever they say it feels like I'm constantly hovering above what they are actually talking about. I only give responses that sound like that's something someone would say in that moment.
But the people who REALLY piss me off are the ones that are just slightly above average intelligence. Intelligence wise they feel immediately challenged by average IQ people and act like they always have to prove something. There logic is also only "half good". It's therefor so hard to explain to them why they are wrong because they aren't intelligent enough to grasp how complex a certain topic is they get wrong but their logic sounds smart """""enough""""" for them to dismiss whatever you said when they don't understand it. They are so oblivious and obnoxious.
>>
People who dwell on IQ are the absolute worst. I don't even know my IQ nor do I ever care to find out. I'm highly successful in life. I am in medical school and will be earning over $350,000 by my early 30's. I also have a fiance.

What do you IQ-fags have to show for your high IQ? It's so fucking cringe-worthy when absolute losers brag about their IQ with nothing tangible to show for it.
>>
>>29548580
>It's so fucking cringe-worthy when absolute losers brag
>>
File: 1466202923796.jpg (31 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1466202923796.jpg
31 KB, 514x536
>>29547698
>implying IQ dictates intellect
>>
>>29548580
No one said that IQ=success at life

If you cannot relate to normies/the average you will always have problems integrating socially and mentally, which obviously effects your success. Basically what >>29547767 , >>29548017 said.
>>
>>29548469
>I only give responses that sound like something someone would say in that moment

This. If I said what I meant and meant what I said, I would only hear crickets.
>>
>>29548469
Agree about the part about slightly above average intelligence people being delusional about being super smart. See: /r9k/.
>>
>>29548580
Bragging about anything is fucking annoying especially bragging about your personal achievements on a frogshit imageboard but yeah IQ is just another manifestation of fedora tippers egos IQ means fcking jack shit anyone but honestly who thinks "intelligence" is a thing in general is a fucking idiot brains are diverse af but each and everyone of them is capable of a lot of things
>>
>>29547698
>tfw 120something
>tfw not smart enough to matter
>tfw still too smart to not be that one kid

it's a sad kinda limbo
at least schoolwork is a breeze, i've never studied a day in my life (okay maybe a few, from being irrationally fearful of failing grades)
>>
>>29547698
>fake being smart
>"but how do smart people express themselves"

>I abhor it with each and every fiber of my being
good luck next time famalam
>>
>Above average intelligence
>People are predictable as shit to me after spending only a little time with them
>Well spoken and well liked

>Still fall back on myself and don't catch that big break in life because cursed or just a bad childhood leading into adult depression
>>
Mfw 130 IQ. Mfw when really cult.

I can't relate to shit plebeians, I have tried since highschool. Don't make me wrong, usually they love me for my wittiness and intelligence, also I'm a good goy in general.
Sadly at the moment I'm surrounded by 80-95 IQers with no culture at all, I'm unable to socialize with these people despise my intents. So I'm the weird smart guy.

Having an above average intelligence it's great, but it's hard been almost always the smartest guy in the room, you feel lonely as fuck.
>>
>>29548908
>brains are diverse

I knew a guy at school who played in the band, who's now married, has a phd in biochem, is married and still part of a band.

I'm alone, work at a Warehouse and I have no future.

Should I really look in the mirror and say "well, brains are diverse"? This isn't much different from pretending that I have a high IQ (with nothing to show for it).
>>
>>29547698
>Muh 153 IQ
>Hurr durr every fiber of my being
>Look guys I used a fancy expression, that means I'm smart
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.