[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No bartender today boys, feel free to make your own drinks, on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1459033325036.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1459033325036.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
No bartender today boys, feel free to make your own drinks, on the house! Try not to get too wild
>>
>>29547621
Everclear.
Dilute with Honey.
Serve iced.
>>
Can I use my vape in here?
>>
>>29547621
Bourbon with rc cola
>>
what should my suicide note be?

its gonna be short n' concise, and not too much on the edgy side.
>>
>>29547847
Absolutely. Nicotine or thc?
>>
>>29547621
Scotch neat please (haven't had a drink in over 6 months)
>>
Currently drinking a cabernet sauvignon by bardwell winery in Mt orab Ohio. Very small winery, but somehow they managed to get a lot of flavor in this wine. Super smokey. After taste is very fruity.
>>
File: 1394377516514.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1394377516514.png
130 KB, 396x381
>poisoning yourself with normie juice
>>
>>29547986
>tfw I'll never live in Ohio
just end myself please ohioman
>>
I just want to be a good person guys, I don't want to hate anybody and I want people to like me. Unfortunately things are the opposite of that.
Why am I so horrible? What did I do to become this kind of person?
Fuck it, gimme Jack Daniels. Leave the bottle.
>>
>>29548087
What makes you want to live here? Not that it sucks, I absolutely love it. Lived here for 24 years. May retire somewhere else but for now I'm staying. The reason I ask is most people love to hate on ohio and I've never heard of someone actually wanting to live here lol. Also if u want to see a beautiful version of ohio google image hawking hills
>>
File: img.jpg (115 KB, 720x1230) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
115 KB, 720x1230
Drinking Whiprsnapr IPA while waiting for stuff to compile
>>
> no weed
> no alcohol
> no tobacco

I'm fully conscious and I hate it
>>
>>29547986
Hocking hills, auto correct I'm sorry
>>
>tfw don't know any drinks. Don't even know what scotch and soda is.
>>
>>29548125
why do you hate people my man?

>>29548149
Ex gf was from there, I met her parents and all, EASILY the most chill people I've ever met, they had only good things to say about both my country and Ohio. I've heard life in the bigger cities is also very good. Plus, I love nature. Too bad I have a degree in conference interpreting and you guys won't prolly need me there
>>
>>29548212
I hate people because they're ignorant and want to tell me what to do.
>>
>>29548264
Well if they're spouting bullshit about one of your fields of expertise you should call them out (unless you're financially dependent on them and have no alternatives whatsoever)

Do they do it with everyone or just with you?
>>
>>29548212
You'd be suprised who might need you here. Columbus may have a company who could use your specialty. What country are you from? What city was your girlfriend from? Don't answer if that's too invasive. Fun fact about old man's cave in hocking hills, the man who found it as an explorer told no one and lived there alone with his dog for like 40 years. He was the original chill ohioan.
>>
>>29548511
>hocking hills
Just looked at some pictures, VERY NICE. Btw 40 years? Fucking hell that's a lot but at least he had his doggo with him for a while

I'm from Italy and my gf was from a small-ish town near Cleveland. Never been there unfortunately
>>
>>29548579
Just fact checked myself and it was 40 years, that was the wine talking. Probably much less than that but still it's surreal going there walking along the blacktop paths, passing the Devils bathtub to and thinking about this dude who probably used it as a literal bathtub lol
>>
Whatever happened to the bartender who was diagnosed with the terrible disease and he knew he would die soon?

Did he end up passing away or making more threads?
>>
>>29548696
>wasn't 40 years

Fuck me...>>29548579
>>
>>29548712
He didn't make this thread... I remember him too though. Not sure what happened to him
>>
I'm moving out of my parents house this week. Stopped smoking pot 5 months ago, trying to feel the nostalgia like i did in highschool. Basically I'm internally fighting staying clean and this move will make me feel alive again, or moving out and 420 blazing it again. I've smoked a handful of times in the past 5 months and basically feel the same. Maybe not as "dazed" as I was when I smoked all day every day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.