[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ derive from this OKCupid profile? is she just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
What does /r9k/ derive from this OKCupid profile?

is she just another whore?
>>
Canadians have no value or reason to live

After seeing that she is Canadian on the profile there's no reason to read further
>>
>>29547549

>heretoflexible
slut
>sometimes does drugs
no reason to read any further, she is trash
>i deeply love animals
has sex with dogs
>working on a degree at SFU, feeling out who I am as an artist
getting a 100% bullshit degree with zero practical application in the real world
>watching Friends
jesus fuck, nothing could be more normie and mundane
>speaking... sarcastically
every woman thinks sarcasm is somehow an respectable trait. every woman is WRONG.
>>
>>29547549
Profile is way too tumblr tier, she's probably a drama queen

And she definitely has sex with dogs
>>
File: f75324a037b8466c-DSC_4786-2-web.jpg (194 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
f75324a037b8466c-DSC_4786-2-web.jpg
194 KB, 667x1000
I remember someone on either /r9k/ or /int/ knowing her
>>
found more pics

is she jewish?
>>
>rapidly taking notes in philosophy class

When the fuck did OkCupid turn into Tumblr?
>>
File: annie smile.gif (1 MB, 245x243) Image search: [Google]
annie smile.gif
1 MB, 245x243
>>29548336
I suggest you stop watching so much thunderf00t and Sargon of Akkad

there's more to the world than SJW boogeymen
>>
this angle isn't very flattering 2bhoney
>>
>>29548649
>being this much of a tryhard hipster faggot in a eastearn europea tile factory image search board
>>
you can smell the feminism from here.

kys if you want this thing to be your gf.
>>
>>29549691
what's wrong with feminism, anon

I've never met any of those tumblr feminists irl
>>
>>29549739
>what's wrong with feminism

kys
>>
Takeaway: She's a huge hipster tryhard. The kind that prefers Sequel 1 to Sequel 2 simply because sequel 2 is newer/more popular. Think of /v/ or /mu/. Would you date someone who unironically browses those boards and believes the respective /core/ is perfect?

>>29547568
Also this.

My literal first thought was

>Canadian
D R O P P E D
>>
>heteroflexible
>artist
>amelie
sometimes I wonder if women know how much of a meme they are.
>>
she's purty cute 2beej
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.