[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I stumble upon the cure to social isolation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pepe ponders.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pepe ponders.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
I'd been reading about tulpas, thoughtforms, median personalities and aspects etc.

Lonely, depressed, so this stuff seemed appealing.

When one tired night a voice started talking to me using my voice.

I went 'Bingo!' and started talking back to him. He was resentful and cynical, rebellious, intellectual. Basically my inner repressed edgy teen.

He wanted to take control back because I'd been a poor "fronter" since my creation. I found out I'd been created when he read a book about meditation etc., leading us into a new stage of new-agey feel good philosophy.

This period of our life was awesome at first, but has done lasting damage to our inner motivation. I stopped meditating eventually, went into depression when my optimism was crushed, downhill from there.

Anyway, since he appeared and for about a week we've each gone through a lot of personal transformation, learned to cooperate with each other, bring out each other's strengths etc. We got a lot of shit done in that week, took up meditation again, did chores, kept each other company, pretty swell.

There's a third core personality, the inner child, but we barely got to know him.

Our separation kinda dissipated when we failed to cooperate on something. We gave up, and just blended together again, but it was a good time all around. We spent a lot of time talking, though I guess I had nothing better to do. In a way we knew each other better than anyone else.

Anyone else have similar experiences?
>>
What the fuck

origin colonment
>>
>>29547547
You need serious help.

See a psychiatrist. Stay safe my robot brother.
>>
>>29547677
>>29547726
I guess some of what I wrote is confusing. I'll clarify anything you want me to.

But why get a psychiatrist when you can have someone that knows you so intimately as to share the same body, memories, etc?
>>
>>29547547

Did you accidentally detatch the two hemispheres of your brain, OP?

Because the left hemisphere and the right hemisphere actually have distinct personalities, and even different opinions.

Freaky as shit: https://youtu.be/wfYbgdo8e-8
>>
>>29547940
Interesting. No, I think it was more software than hardware. Though the "teen" was more logic oriented and I follow my intuition more, we could assume control of the body and speak to each other.
>>
Stop vaguely sharing the story line of fight club and go make some friends op
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.