[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muh cinema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: search.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
Is is really all that sad to go to a movie theater by yourself? Why do you HAVE to go with someone else?
>>
>>29547274
is it*

oraginilo
>>
>>29547274
It's sad because the being with someone else is 50% of the entire cinema experience. Sitting in a filthy theater with random people watching a movie is not particularly comfy in of itself.
>>
>>29547367
1) you get to see the movie the way it was meant to seen

2) if you're chatting during a movie you should die anyway

i have too much anxiety to go sit in a movie theater at all but no, it's not sad.

yeah, it's not what the majority of people do but if you already know you're not normal there's no reason to pretend you are and you might as well do things that make you happy.
>>
>>29547367

you sound like a giant pretentious faggot
>>
>>29547447
Why? Because I think that cinemas have an inherent social aspect to them? Yes how far-fetched.
>>
I thought you had to go with someone else. My local cinema has a no singles policy. I have to take my mom with me.
>>
No singles meme aside no one at all would take notice or care if youre going to the movies by yourself. When was the last time you looked around a theatre to actually see who was by themselves and who wasnt?
>>
File: ran.jpg (50 KB, 580x870) Image search: [Google]
ran.jpg
50 KB, 580x870
If you're watching trash maybe?

Went to see the new 4K restoration of this and specifically went by myself so as to have no distraction.
>>
>>29547954
I am so jealous of people who live in areas where the theaters play other stuff than the newest cash grab trash
>>
File: bath.jpg (32 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
bath.jpg
32 KB, 600x319
>>29547274
Depends on the movie.
I'm a pretentious fag so I go to see a lot of artsy, old and foreing movies by myself and it's not weird at all to see hispters and old people alone, I would even say that is more strange if you go with someone.
But then if you go to see the last summer blockbusters by yourself then yes, it's a little weird, unless you go on matinee or late night when there isn't much people, you shouldn't give a shit tho.
>>
>>29547367

>sitting in mid
>kick feet up on chair in front
>eat minstrels and popcorn

p comfy 2bh
>>
>>29547954
Looks like it says 4U

Is this a baneposting movie?
>>
>>29547274
I don't but then I haven't been to a cinema since Fury came out I had free ticket to go see it
>>
but Amelie, my former waifu, goes to the movies by herself
>>
Nigger I pirate movies.

Can't go to the movies anyway cause no singles but I do go in a buy popcorn sometimes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.