[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUTH ABOUT VIRGIN GIRLS AND CHAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1444487367209.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1444487367209.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>Chad : " After my gf I died, I was left broken. No matter how many other relationships I pursued none of them were like my first gf."
>qt innocent virgin girl :"OMG thats so sad and sweet :(((((. You really loved her didn't you? :(((("
>Chad: " Yes I did. Maybe you can finally help me to ease the pain."
>qt innocent virgin girl blushes
>Chad leans to kiss
>two hours later
>qt innocent girl : "AH YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. OHHHHHH. I'M BLEEDING."
>Chad: "Its ok. Its painful the first time."
>afterwards
>Chad and former qt innocent qt virgin girl are cuddling in the bed
>Chad starts crying
>Chad: "You're so lovely. You really remind me of her."
>Former virgin blushes
>Tomorrow
>Chad texts : "I'm sorry but this is not going to work out."
>Chad proceeds his quest for finding the perfect girl that resembles his dead gf

This is happening at everymoment

Chad takes the virginity of innocent qt virgin girls

You think you guys are the only ones that want qt virgin gfs?

Kek

Chad wants to take the virginity of every girl

Innocent virgin girl wants a guy with very high former sexual partner count.

We're not going to get any.

Lets move on and focus on ourselves

Women are a waste of time.

All they want is Chad.
>>
I don't give a fuck you sperg.
>>
>>29546911
Enjoy raising your gf's son
>>
>>29546927
I don't want a gf you retard.
>>
>>29546939
Good
That was my message too

If she's not a virgin she doesn't deserve your love
>>
please kill yourself. if you think this has ever happend, do not hesistate. take the sharpest and closest object and jam it into your eyes and then your jugular you degenerate piece of dogshit.
>>
>>29546827
>This is happening at everymoment
not with the dead gf, if there was a dead qt for every Chad than our nation would have a serious problem with female youth deaths.
>>
>>29546827
Chad literally always win.
See that dumb but hot as fuck slut? she's riding his dick.
See that cute nerdy girl who used to talk you about anime but said that she was asexual? you bet she's riding Chad dick.
CHAD ALWAYS WIN
>>
File: 1436362717905.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436362717905.png
61 KB, 500x375
My gf is a virgin

she is 3/10 and has aspergers tho
>>
>>29546827

Chad is scum though. He makes it so life is hard for the rest of the males.
>>
Chad here. Can confirm story. I fucked all the virgins left on earth you losers go back to your anime wifu the game is over.
>>
>>29547258
Fuck you

I am god
pls gibe virgin pussy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.