[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your experiences with fembots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: 1428350158257.jpg (33 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1428350158257.jpg
33 KB, 500x545
Post your experiences with fembots.
>>
Isn't it very funny and also upsetting that although we have concluded MANY FUCKING TIMES that it's beta males giving women all this undeserved power by constantly giving them undeserved attention and putting them on a pedestal, that we even give them this power on a board like this? When we should know better?
Who the fuck cares about """"fembots"""". Stfu and never make a thread like this again.
>>
File: download.png (381 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
download.png
381 KB, 374x600
well not really a fembot but a grill.
I've been hanging out with one of my co-workers a lot lately, she's actually going to AX with me.
Well it's pretty strange because i'm really a boring person who does nothing but play vidya and watch anime.
We really don't have anything in common. I think that's why i like her a lot.
I also feel that there's sexual tension between us. She stayed over at my place one night. She also changed clothes and told me not to look, i didn't and instead kept on playing Red orchestra.
that's pretty much the most recent experience with a grill.
>>
>I'm an "artist" (I draw a lot cartoons and comics)
>girl who is clearly a bit weird shows interest in me
>she's a humanities major but is a huge hipster chic so she hangs around artists a lot
>asks me for her number
>give her my snapchat instead since I "don't text a lot"
>snaps me constantly (no nudes, occasional weed pic cause I told her I smoke with friends sometimes)
>I always reply with something to be polite, never show interest
>this goes on for about 3 months
>we see each other irl sometimes and it's awkward
>even brings me cookies one day at work
>all of a sudden it just stops, never see/hear from her again
>afraid I hurt her feelings by being so apathetic

I would've gone out with her, but I have a huge fear of any sort of relationship/intimacy, so that's why I never did anything
>>
File: 1466957633694.jpg (452 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
1466957633694.jpg
452 KB, 850x1201
made my life pretty shit for a couple months. I mean she was fun to hang out with at first but then her crazy came out and like Greek Fire the more I tried putting out her crazy fire the bigger and worse it got.
>>
Fembot 1:
>mentally ill
>really slutty
>huge weeb
>druggie
>short attention span and didn't really listen to me
>sent me nudes all the time and liked to cam
>huge normie that was surprised that I'm still a virgin

Fembot 2:
>really smart
>autistic but hides it well
>virgin
>lesbian in denial
I hope we'll be good friends
>>
inb4 wan wan guy
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29546628

>tfw no wan wan who leans on his paw and looks at me in a smug way
>>
File: when anon predicts my every post.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
when anon predicts my every post.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>29547627

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE STALKING MEE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29547502
Oh well, then that's not original enough to be posted on this board
>>
File: mrknowitall.jpg (47 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mrknowitall.jpg
47 KB, 500x281
>>29547686
hahaha i know everything
>>
>>29546695

But western society pressures men into worshiping women though. It's a cultural thing. Beta males are just being good little boys and doing what they're told.
>>
>>29547672
Posting with an avatar is against the global rules of 4chan - 13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

By posting this character from nnb with your "I want a husky" signature posting style, you are breaking global rule 13. You are using an avatar to make your posts identifiable as you. If you don't stop I will be obligated to report you.
>>
>>29547873
frig off rulesfag
>>
File: smug natsumi.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
smug natsumi.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>29547873

>he thinks I won't just ban evade
>>
File: 1415919688004.jpg (65 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
1415919688004.jpg
65 KB, 422x750
Real fembots are hikki grills with real mental problems.
Just look for a normal wimmen that doesn't like partys and isn't a whore.
Good luck :^)
>>
>>29548291
>normal
>doesnt like parties
>isnt a whore
wew lad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.