[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you drink for free at bars?? >Showed up dressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466790000824.jpg (201 KB, 609x867) Image search: [Google]
1466790000824.jpg
201 KB, 609x867
Why don't you drink for free at bars??

>Showed up dressed in a nice shirt with blazer, dress pants, and shoes

>Got a beer and told the bartender that I have a date and I'm excited

>Pretend to text sometimes smiling and giggling and order another beer waiting

>Time goes by and I pretend to act concerned, keep checking my phone for the time and texts that aren't coming

>Act sad and drink more

>Remember when my dog died and start to tear up

>Bartender feels sorry for me and throws away my bar tab

>Great success
>>
File: 1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg (25 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1375398714_1372886143-viper.jpg
25 KB, 280x280
Scum. This is coming from a transgender
>>
That's not drinking free, you're just paying with your dignity instead of cash.
>>
>>29546176
I hope u get beat in one of ur new bathrooms scumbag
>>
>>29546176
You're just buttmad because your passing isn't good enough to get you any free drinks.
>>
>Remember when my dog died and start to tear up
That actually works for me. Never thought about all the free shit I could get out of it.
>>
>gives advice for how to be a shit-bird
>asks why we dont follow suit

A couple reasons.
1. Because I'm not poor tier.
2. The few times a year I do go to the bar, it's with a couple friends.
3. There aren't that many bars near me and this would work once. So I'd get a free drink like twice. Maybe. By Grabthar's hammer, what a savings.
4. This would fuck with my conscience and integrity. That alone is enough for me to not do it.
>>
>>29546156
Why would you go through all of this effort for 3 beers while you just sit there looking at your phone when you could spend the price of 1 bar beer on a 6 pack and drink alone in front of your computer?
>>
>>29546156
Nice try faggot but this doesn't work. Bartenders already know about people like you and the only people who do get free drinks are people who already know the people working at the bar.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.