[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why DON'T You Deserve A GF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 1340335891472.jpg (138 KB, 642x566) Image search: [Google]
1340335891472.jpg
138 KB, 642x566
We've had threads listing our strengths and why we think we deserve gf's.

But what is your weaknesses and disadvantages? What is it girls don't like about you? Is it fixable?
>>
>>29546077
Poor social skills, unable to keep up a conversation.
No interests, I'm basically a lump of matter that just sits there and exists, I have no hobbies and there's nothing remotely interesting about me.
I'm super clingy, if a girl gives me any attention whatsoever and I'm remotely interested I will smother her and drive her away before anything can happen.
>>
>>29546077
A lot of mental illnesses
Fixable with a lot of work
>>
File: and so on.jpg (148 KB, 1000x843) Image search: [Google]
and so on.jpg
148 KB, 1000x843
Emotional skillset is incredibly meager, i.e. I have trouble expressing emotion, have trouble appearing empathetic, when someone expresses distress my natural response is to approach the problem analytically and suggest solutions and how to fix whatever's causing you trouble, apparently this isn't actually what people want, but it's all I'm capable of doing, I have trouble feeling emotional intimacy, I have trouble trusting people, and some other psychological bullshit.

Not to mention my social skills are shit, I have trouble carrying conversation, am an incredibly anxious person, and have a deathly fear of boring the other person.

It's reasonable that nobody would want to date someone like this, so I have accepted my fate.
>>
>>29546077

I've had girlfriends in the past, but at age 35 I gave up on life and moved back into my parents' house.

Now I simply have nothing to offer a woman.
>>
>>29546077
Ugly face and beta socially
>>
File: 1452914258130.jpg (9 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1452914258130.jpg
9 KB, 250x225
>>29546194
Are you me?

origami
>>
>>29546077
I got nothing to offer. I think that's my biggest flaw closely followed by having social anxiety, being short and a ginger.
>>
File: Muh Hegels.jpg (45 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Muh Hegels.jpg
45 KB, 300x400
>>29546194
Z I Z E K

I

Z

E

K

SNIFF
and so on...
>>
Because I get bored and can't keep up the relationship. I love the companionship, but I rarely need it.
>>
I have a creepy personality and I spend at least an hour a day fapping to chinese drawings on a site most normalfags will never even know exists. I'm not a good person and I'm not really good at socializing either. That's why I don't deserve a gf.
>is it fixable?
maybe if I wanted to become a normal person from the bottom of my heart, but I don't see that happening
>>
>>29546077
I have anger issues that I've gotten better with, but my dad engrained them into me from age 1-7. So, I guess I'll just always be an angry person, deep down.
That and I'm a sperg, so love is odd, life seems foreign, and all I want to do is stay in my comfort zone and play guitar.
>>
severe anxiety in nearly every aspect of life, stutter, average at best looks, uncomfortable with living beings that aren't pictures on a screen, brain is slow, bad memory, no energy, might not ever be okay with a sexual partner that isn't my hand, my interests or tastes range anywhere from feminine, to mainstream, to probably a bit weird, I hate traveling, I can't really cook except sweets, I have waifus and I'll never stop loving them, etc.
>>
File: mark.jpg (252 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
252 KB, 1200x675
>get message from other person
>purposefully don't look at it, put off answering it for at least an hour because anxiety and autism
>>
>>29546077
I have BPD, not qt and I'm a tall tranny.
I've gotten it into my head that the only person who would love me is a /robot/ but even the ones I've spoke to give up real fast, because I get too clingy.
>>
>short
>small penis
>ugly
>balding
>withdrawn and anxious personality
>too depressed
>no money
>no future
>>
>>29546557
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Oregano
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 413x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 413x554
I work a lot and I really just want to be lazy and fuck around on my time off. I'd rather relax and draw or listen to music than devote what little time I have left to someone else.

I always end up talking to girls that live like 45 minutes away (who don't drive) and barely work. Apparently I come across as the asshole when I don't wanna do something with them after my 12 hour shift.

I need a neet girlfriend I think.
>>
Too scared and too far gone

>>29546522
yep
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 500x478
>>29546583
>2 hour drive away (according to google)

Close enough?
>>
>>4546232
I just dont meet girls..if i did it would probably lead to me getting female attention..the only drawback i can think of is my unable to show any emotions
>>
File: 1462318393224.jpg (201 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
1462318393224.jpg
201 KB, 1280x824
Not interesting or fun. Overly cynical and sarcastic and apparently "robot-like" with lack of emotion. Entirely average looking, 5'9" lanklet. Not particularly skilled at anything I do. Literally nothing to offer someone.

I don't feel I deserve one.
>>
>adult cystic acne covering entire face, as well as chest and back
>next to no facial hair
>round potato face
>recessed subhuman chin
>slanted and asymmetrical jaw/mouth along with completely asymmetrical bite and smile
>balding hairline
>4.5" penis
>extremely pale skin that can't tan
GENETICALLY
INFERIOR
MALE
>>
>>29546077
I'm way too clingy. Girls don't find that attractive. They say they do, but really they don't.
>>
>>29546077
Boring as fuck
Zero life experience
Clingy as hell
Those three are the main reasons.
>>
Social anxiety, metaphysical angst, depression, very bored, other than that I'm not ugly and even kind of cute I guess, but with a really feminine face, I could be a qt female, turns out I have a penis (and no, I'm not aiming at becoming a trap).

>Is it fixable ?

I am currently trying to fixing it. I began 6 months ago by stoping the Internet and asking myself what was wrong with me. Turns out the two main things are an absence of hobbies that make me uninteresting to the others, and a constant anxiety that make me paranoid and shit. I began to try to read philosophy, a lot, to find answers in order to calm myself, and to have something to say to other persons too. Turns out it worked a little, I read a lot of books non-stop during 3 months, and traded /r9k/ for /lit/. I didn't find absolute answers, but it at least helped me to understand the main reasons of my angst. Then I began to talk to random group of people in my town which is easy because I live in a touristic destination, so a lot of young people gather outsides. Was hard as fuck to get out my comfort zone, the first week I stayed outside all day looking at people without daring to approach them. Then the first tries were kind of cringy with a lot of sphagettis, but something is really cool about approaching people, even if you get violently rejected, you still gain confidence. I finally managed to make me a good group of friends, where I basically play the edgy intellectual card. I think I will soon be able to have more random discussions and be more normal socially, but for now I'm at ease only talking philosophy, and find people who like me for that. Still didn't attempt anything with wymenz, through. I'm still too scared I guess, had kind of little occasions but let them pass, hope I will be able to soon approach girls and react when someone is interested in me. The main thing is that I'm still scared of being judged about my kissless virginity (I'm 22).

>get out normie.
If I succeed I will
>>
>>29546785
Sadly I'm not actually in London, I'm in Burger land.
>>
>>29546077
im boring, have no interests (besides drugs), have a shitty personality and never leave my house.
>>
>5'9''
>very receding chin
>some other deformities in my body
>hates people
>only cares about sex
>can only talk about video games, work and university
>virgin at 20
>no friends

More than 95% of women in my country are ugly anyway, and I wish this was an exaggeration.
>>
>>29546077
Extreme introvert. Im really shy in social situations so im just as socially autistic as everyone else here specially when we have nothing to talk to people about or how to keep a conversation going.

Im short at 5'4 too.

My looks are average but if i worked out i would probably be Antonio Banderas tier so thankfully thats fixable.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.