[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TrumpGirlsBreakInternet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (353 KB, 425x589) Image search: [Google]
file.png
353 KB, 425x589
Why are normies, lefties and niggers so butthurt about this shit? It's hilarious

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet?src=tren
>>
>>29546027
>breaktheinternet

this has got to be the most normie kim k buzzword I have ever heard

cringe
>>
>>29546027
Because supporting Trump literally makes you Hitler according to libshits.
>>
>>29546059
opened this thread in order to say this same thing. "becoming mildly popular" is not "breaking the internet."
there is nothing worthwhile on social networks including twitter.
>>
Fucking normies man. Why do they have to shit up everything?
>>
And those /pol/tards tried to tell me that trump wasn't the normalfag candidate
>>
>>29546059
>>29546210
Can you imagine the amount of narcissism and solipsism that goes into this kind of shit? These women genuinely believe that they're worthy of so much attention from thirsty betas that servers will be inadvertently DDoS'd. Before social media, women could not attention whore. Sure, they could get a few betas to chase them through high school or their small town, but now, she could post a picture after she got fucked and she'd have 500 betas in geosynchronous orbit immediately.
>>
Where I'm from, normies support Trump. It's all the weird losers that hate him
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.