[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is life as a girl? original cement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466959924410.jpg (100 KB, 438x810) Image search: [Google]
1466959924410.jpg
100 KB, 438x810
How easy is life as a girl?

original cement
>>
say our lives are Ultra-Violence, then id say girls play on Hey, not too rough
>>
>show cleavage on twitch while playing video games
>get paid literally like a hard working man on the field
Pretty easy.
>>
life as a white or asian woman is basically cheat mode
>>
>>29545945
Who would make more money between 2 twitch whores, assuming equal attractiveness?

>Actually skilled at the game they're playing, but doesn't show cleavage or anything
>Shit at the game, but tits are almost out in the open
>>
>>29546036
>Actually skilled at the game they're playing, but doesn't show cleavage or anything

if i wanted that i would watch a guy streamer
>>
>>29545914
>social and sex life handed to you on a plate
>no expectations for you

>born retarded, can't into anything
Stupid people can easily enjoy life and women have all the conditions for it. They barely do anything and have fun on a daily.
We sit here and contemplate about suicide.
They have it better.
>>
she can pretty much get any rich chad she wants with no effort what so ever and live a life of leisure on yachts and mansions
>>
As a white woman day to day life is pretty easy. I imagine asian girls that are middle/upper class have it easy too.
Being skinny/conventionally attractive helps though. Ugly women probably don't get special treatment.
>>
>>29546103
>Ugly women probably don't get special treatment.

all they do is play the female victim card
>>
>>29546036
Tits McGee

As much a I hate titty streamers, I only watch them for the tits.
>>
I just hung out with a 30-year old Stacy. She travelled to the US on a work visa at the age of 20, working for a carnival, immediately quit her job, left for NYC with no legal rights to live in the states and only a bit of money on her.
>on the plane she meets a middle aged mangina "kind soul"
>he pays for a $3k/mo apartment in Manhattan for the next year for her (no sex or anything)
>then she spends 3 years and some riding the cock carousel in a cheeper apartment in Brooklyn and leasing a car, working minimum wage and jumping from beta provider to beta provider
>has a kid
>as a single mom she meets a stock broker beta male from Wall st.
>he pays rent on another 3k/mo apartment in lower Manhattan, pays for that for the next 6 years, pays for the kid, buys her a new BMW, and pays for her 40k/year college so she can do her doctorate
I was screaming inside when I heard all this. BTW she doesn't live with him and has cheated on him in the past. We were gonna share a hotel room with her, but he found out and booked her a room in another hotel because he was worried she would cheat again. This literally happened yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen a cucking that exquisite.
BTW she's fast-tracked through immigration now and will be getting citizenship soon.
>>
>>29545914
sauce?
thdhsf
>>
>>29546103
there you have it lads, time to make life hard on women.

start expecting things from them.
>>
>>29545914

who is this lemon squeezer?
>>
as a woman you can always sell your holes for food and shelter
>>
File: 1466213229933.png (21 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1466213229933.png
21 KB, 200x190
>>29546197
I can only hope this is masterful bait
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.