[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you made the mistake of looking up people you knew from high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: 1419064791797.jpg (93 KB, 588x473) Image search: [Google]
1419064791797.jpg
93 KB, 588x473
>you made the mistake of looking up people you knew from high school
>they all have better and happier lives than you do
>>
File: 1463879219904.jpg (56 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1463879219904.jpg
56 KB, 700x700
>tfw 25 years old and just had to move back in with mom

worst part is that her desk is too small for my dual monitor set-up. I had to get rid of my old desk because no room.
>>
File: image.jpg (592 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
592 KB, 2560x1600
Most likely because they don't spend all of their time on Taiwanese cartoon meme boards crying about their lives or lack there of.
>>
Don't be sad. They got lucky. That's all that determines your success in life.
>>
File: credit card within reach.png (352 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
credit card within reach.png
352 KB, 610x405
Nobody has a good life man. Everybody on Facebook post happy pictures of themselves to make it look like they have their shit together. Unless they won the lottery, they are living paychekc to paycheck. Unless they are lucky, they didn't marry the right person. If they have kids I promise you they wake up everyday and dream they were you...kidless, stress free, and maybe even single again.

Nobody on your friends list is smiling all day long happy to be alive 24/7. Stop comparing yourself to kayfabe
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.