[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1466445901434.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466445901434.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Would you feel comfortable kissing a girl who is not an oral virgin?

Would you really kiss the same lips that were wrapped around another man's cock?

Would you still have any self respect for yourself knowing that you are indirectly tasting cock?
>>
>not kissing her cock after she blows you
>>
>>29545793
You don't have a lot of choice anon

Most girls by the time they are 21 will have had a cock in their mouths
>>
>>29545856
* most girls by the time they're 16
>>
>>29545793

Well unless it's a prostitute getting a new wad blown in her mouth every 45 minutes, I don't think it's much to worry about. If she had a boyfriend a month ago, there's no trace of his semen left in her mouth, obviously.

I'm actually more disgusted by women who eat meat. The thought of corpse flesh in their mouths, rotting in their intestines and sweating out through their pores, repulses me.
>>
What kind of stupid questions is this

Your mom has kissed you right?
>>
You have to at least be okay with it because you'll never know if she was or not.
>>
>>29545899
So just because our mothers were whores it means we shouldn't be disgused by whores?
>>
No, let's make another thread about it just to make sure though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.