[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So like, if I couldn't make any friends at college, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Doesn't Get Worse.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
Doesn't Get Worse.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
So like, if I couldn't make any friends at college, I'm done right?

There's no hope, is there?
>>
Have you graduated yet? I've finished three years of college without making friends, but I think I can still make some in the fall. I'm hoping at least. I guess it partially depends whether you haven't made friends mostly because you're avoiding social contact (not doing the meme things like joining clubs, etc.) or whether you've been trying and failing the whole time.
>>
>>29545738
No, I haven't graduated yet. I have two more years left.

The first few days I tried, but everybody already seemed like they knew who they wanted to be friends with and that wasn't me. I tried joining some clubs but none of them worked out and one even actively told me I couldn't be a part of it.
>>
>>29545775
I'm pretty much in the same boat so I can't really give advice, but if you haven't already, make sure you've got all the superficial stuff down. Dress well enough, got a decent hairstyle, smell good, good oral hygeine, not too skinny or overweight, that stuff.
>>
File: 1453225514483.gif (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1453225514483.gif
7 KB, 645x773
>>29545695
>cant make friends at school
>can't make friends at college
>cant make friends outside
>cant make friends on the internet
>cant make friends with dogs

just let me die already
>>
>>29545695
join a bowling, pool or darts league.
>>
It's easy to make "friends" (ie. The superficial kind, the ones who just occupy time and make you look like you have friends) just get them to talk about themselves, why they're here, what they're into.

After that just exchange pleasantries and make small talk.
>>
>>29545775
>one even actively told me I couldn't be a part of it.
haha what. greentext?
>>
>>29545775
What the fuck? Which clubs did you try joining, and which one rejected you?
>>
>>29546327
Can't make friends with dogs? You poor soul.
>>29546449
>>29546451
I tried joining a club for video gaming, history, marketing, board gaming, and hiking/kayaking.

The history and marketing clubs were boring. The board gaming club was full of reddit-tier filth like trannies and SJW's and I couldn't deal with it. The hiking/kayaking club was the one that kicked me out. Their reason was they were funded by the Geography and Earth Science department so they only wanted people from those majors.

The video gaming club worked out for a little while, but the club didn't have strong leadership so pretty much everybody forgot about it and it died. I'm over the club meme.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.