[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do people do it? How can i get over being alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1451476141018.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451476141018.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
How the hell do people do it? How can i get over being alone? I know people have done it, remained celibate or alone but how can i do it? How do you get over the fact that you have nothing to offer anyone except just the physical work your body can do? I don't actually care for a lot of people but it hurts so much that im so worthless. I do what i can to help others, i donate, do charity work, favors for people i despise, but even that doesn't make me feel better for very long. I just feel like a tool, i am definitely not useless but im also not worth much to anyone outside of my family, who i hate so that doesnt help. I just want someone who i want to want me. But even people i dont want dont want me so i cant get that feeling out of my head
>>
>>29545416
>How can i get over being alone
You just get over it or you kill yourself, there's nothing more to it.
I've been alone for like 18 years now, thought of suicide a lot back then but the reasons why I want to be alive were stronger so I'm going by.
>and what are your reasons anon?
Enjoying stupid shit and my weeb hobbies to their fullest.

>I do what i can to help others, i donate, do charity work, favors for people i despise
If you want my honest opinion this is bullshit and you should stop.
>>
>>29545512
That's why im doing, going all in on video games, anime, card games, etc. but idk maybe once i get out of college it will be better once i can live on my own and make money and i can't stop helping people, i know its me giving up my time for no return but i believe in kindness and if i die without having done what i thought was good then im just a monster
>>
>>29545416
you have two options from my perspective
stop pretending you dont hate people when you do
or stop hating people
normies can sniff out insincerity, and when it comes from someone they find abnormal they avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>29545588
>once i get out of college
You're probably not going to like what I'm going to say but you're obviously still young. Trust me, lots of things can happen in a single year.
>>
>>29545416
Honestly, you sound like a complete fucking normalfag.
I'd advise you to ask yourself why you want what you want.
>>
>>29545588
Wooooah, hold up.
You're still in fucking college?
Holy shit, what a drama queen. None of the shit that happens in college actually matters. Your actual life starts when you join the workforce properly.
Go graduate, get a job and start building a career. Being a professional will get other people to like you faster than anything else.
I just hope you didn't waste your time studying some liberal arts garbage with no real application.
>>
>>29545759
What kind of life am i gonna have? its not being dramatic when the easiest time of your life to meet people and socialize goes by and youve achieved nothing, and the professional thing sounds like bullshit. and im in cybersecurity

>>29545643
Ive noticed last year was a trainwreck, but i don't think it is gonna change, i cant stop disliking everyone so even if i become likeable overnight its not gonna change everyone else. Im just not meant to operate in this world

>>29545621
i cant, ive gotten where im at by being a kiss-ass i wouldnt have had an easy time at this point if it wasn't for people keeping me around because i did good things
>>
>>29545884
>its not being dramatic when the easiest time of your life to meet people and socialize goes by and youve achieved nothing
College brings people together in one place and when it's over they all go their separate ways more often than not.
Even if you had made friends there you probably wouldn't have stuck together after graduating so you didn't lose much.
>>
Ok, well if i cant even make buddies with people when theyre forced to see me weekly or daily how the hell is it gonna work when everyones busy with their life?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.