[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man tries to teach Waffle House employee a lesson on earning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Man tries to teach Waffle House employee a lesson on earning tips

http://youtu.be/g2iMzWMO8wc
>>
What kind of kike splits a soda?
>>
>>29545395
holy shit what a fucking asshole

I bet this guy didn't even leave a tip
>>
>>29545395
>splitting a soda with another adult

If I were that waiter, I would know you Jews weren't tipping, so I would give you the minimum amount of service as possible.
>>
>tip pretty girls more than sweet old ladies because I'm a spineless worm
>watch this
>feel sad about all the old ladies getting harassed by hooknoses
>>
>>29545529
The thought of a miserable customer causing this Waffle House employee to have a bad night is sickening
>>
100% chance this guy never intended to leave a tip and was looking for a reason not to
>>
>>29545557
She's probably somebody's grandma.
>>
>>29545395
I never split a soda with another adult man but he's right about the waitress not doing what's in her own best interest, she shouldn't be shilling for her employees who are paying her $3/hr.
>>
>"Well, why does that matter to you"

FUCKING KIKES! This is why you should never become a franchisee, anon. The average person doesn't respect the fact that you're giving them a job.

Poor old lady. I'd promote here if it was my restaurant.
>>
>>29545395
THESE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEING MEAN TO MAMMY
>>
>>29545618
Almost nobody hires old women as waitstaff or in general.
And there's a difference between good service and letting your customers walk all over you and the restaurant.
>>
>>29545395
>61 views
how did you find this?
>>
>>29545652
>Man tries to teach Waffle House employee a lesson on earning tips
Obviously the uploader. Total cockgobbler.
>>
>>29545652
it was down to about a handful when I watched it.
OP is obviously the hebe who made it, and was also an r9k regular with a similar channel of him clandestinely filming himself being a cunt.
>>
What exactly is wrong with splitting a soda?

Is that breaking a rule?

I thought america was all about freedom etc
>>
>>29545395
>Earning tips
No, you are just asking for free shit you jew fuck

You know what else this guy would this was good service? If he got his food for free! That's the best service there is!
>>
How the fuck can you split a soda? Are they cutting it down the middle with a knife? I don't understand.
>>
>>29545681
free refills
it's like buying a pass to an amusement park and trying to use it for two people at the same time
>>
>>29545681
>What exactly is wrong with splitting a soda?
>Is that breaking a rule?
I think Waffle House has free refills, so if two people share an infinite soda, then Waffle House doesn't get to sell two sodas. It's kind of an unspoken societal agreement, the kind that make our lives together more bearable.
>>
>>29545735
>>29545727
I see, fair enough then.
>>
>>29545681

The land of the brave doesn't do things like us.

When I was in Scottsdale, I would only pay for a drink, would get offered an empty glass that I could refill ad infinitum at the soda machine.

In my country, you pay for one glass, they hand you one glass full and you can go fuck yourself if you want more.
Also the Tip is included in the bill. Which in my opinion means it's not really a Tip since it's mandatory but heh to each culture its own retardation.
>>
>>29545529
I always tip average girls and nice old ladies more than attractive girls because they'll appreciate it more. There are plenty of cucks that'll leave $50 tips on $20 orders to try to impress the cute girls, they don't need more than 10% from me.
>>
>>29545395
I bet he was with some girls and he thought they were so attracted by his manliness and his economic skills.
>>
>>29545832
yeah but when I've traveled abroad the waiters who get paid living wages were kind of cunts.
>>
mostly unrelated but i was in a pizza hut in scotland and the family at the table next to us ordered two ice cream factories (unlimited ice cream refils) for their two kids.
at some point the kid offered to the mother to lick the spoon and the mum did the whole you know 'mmm yummy' shit because they were little kids and messing around you know the kid enjoyed it whatever, there wasn't any ice cream on the spoon because the kid had just eaten it, it was just a dirty spoon

so the family asked for the bill and they had been charged for 3 ice creams. asked to speak to the manager who said they had seen them eating the ice cream and they would call police if they refused to pay the bill.
>>
I usually tip Grandma Roastie more than a younger roast. Grandma has probably took less cock in her life than today's 25 yo does in a weekend. Let baby roast turn tricks or camwhore for the cash.
>>
>>29545395
Made it 9 seconds, already could tell the customer was a cheap jerk-off blowhard. Fuck dudes like that.
>>
>>29545942
>unlimited ice cream

Why are poor people so stupid? Smh.
>>
>>29545942
your manager sounds like a cunt
>>
>>29545735
If you've ever seen the pic of the ratchet filling up a gallon jug at a McDonald's then you've seen my town. At this point they've mostly given up so free soda for erryone. No shit I saw a couple of addicts making lean with methadone and Xannax at the soda fountain no fucks given. Laughed my ass off.
>>
File: 1466770230114.jpg (31 KB, 563x421) Image search: [Google]
1466770230114.jpg
31 KB, 563x421
>>29545395
Even if the people in the video are jewing out and being a cunt, they're right. The waitress is there to serve the customer, and you get the biggest tips by being flexible and accommodating to the customer. Being an old lady doesn't make you a better person by default either.
>>
Fucking kikes, guys.

The world is run by these guys.
>>
>>29546075
The waitress isn't under any obligation to let them steal.
>>
File: 3456789.png (410 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
3456789.png
410 KB, 500x362
>>29545395
This guy is an unbelievable asshole and she didn't deserve that at all but if you can get away with not charging people for drinks (like for example your manager doesn't notice or care) you do get bigger tips... Like fuck if I care that the corporation I work for is losing 20 cents for the fucking soda syrup. It makes the customer happy that they're getting something for free and in turn they usually give you at least part of what they would have spent on 2-4 drinks (usually at least $4-8 that would have been tacked onto the bill).
But anyway I hope the guy who made that video gets semen in his waffle next time.
>>
>>29546220
>20 cents for the fucking soda syrup.
>guy in video says 3 cents soda syrup
The loss of the sale is also a loss to the business.
>>
>>29546279
The man may have never bought the second soda therefore the extra hospitality would have offered the waitress a larger tip
>>
>>29546040
Wow that made my day. Thank you
>>
>>29545395
Why do I get the feeling these guys are /pol/ regulars?

They just seem like that type of asshole
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.