[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This happened yesterday >Parents on holiday trip, i am alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: CfZZA__XIAA8SeS.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
CfZZA__XIAA8SeS.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
This happened yesterday

>Parents on holiday trip, i am alone at home for a week
>Talking with girl i know on facebook
>solid 8/10
>"Hey, its summer, dont you have a lot of free time?"
>"Yeah, don't you?"
>"Yeah... why don't you come over and we watch a film or make a cake or something?"
>Oh my god did i just invited a girl
>"Why not"
>jizzalittle.jpg

>She comes 2 hours later
>Talk for a bit, we laugh, everything goes pretty ok
>We sit on the sofa and we start making up, we didnt even put a film
>We go to my bed
>we get naked
>itshappening.exe
>"Wait a sec"
>i had a box with condoms i bought like a year ago, didnt get laid since that
>Open box
>empty
>wat
>I remember that i fucking used all of them to put things up my ass and masturbate

times you cucked yourself
>>
um.. couldnt you just have oral sex with one another?

>needing Mr. Trojan to tell you when you can cum and when you cant
Yeah you're cucked alright
>>
>>29545328
Never cucked myself.
Go on with the story
>>
>>29545328
>make a cake
What the fuck
>>
Making stuff up on the internet is fun until you realize no-one believes it and sages your bullshit
>>
Why are you going straight for intercourse? The first few sexual relations should be hand/oral only.
>>
>>29545390
yeah thats what we did at the end, actually we both had a pretty good time
>>
>>29545361
girls love that shit hombre
>>
>>29545361
i had one of those oreo cakes that you can cook in 15 min and you can eat it after 1 hour
>>
>7th grade
>somehow get number of girl i liked from other class and who was way out of my fucking league, at least i thougts so
>somehow we end up chatting over the phone but never talked in real life cause i was literally scared of talking to her and droping spaghetti
>she liked me (at least my personality over messages and i wasnt ugly)
>eventually realize i need to take next move and i stop responding to her messages

God fucking damn it i wish i can time travel and beat the fuck out of myself
Whats worse is that i have more stories where i pussied the fuck out when girl was interested
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.