[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
normie here maybe even "chad" in your definition ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1450126792594.jpg (71 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450126792594.jpg
71 KB, 500x667
normie here
maybe even "chad" in your definition

ask me everything you all ways wanted to know about normie social circles, dating, sex
>>
How do I get a gf, normie?
>>
>>29545248
i found mine and all of my previous ones at a party.

do you regularly go to house parties?

do you have friends that have house parties?
>>
>>29545278
>do you regularly go to house parties?
No.
>do you have friends that have house parties?
No. I don't really have any real friends, if you don't count my roommates
>>
>>29545213
How do I get friends in college? Like nobody knows anyone and im scared to go through that again :v
>>
>>29545312
You sound just like me anon

do you think you would actually want friends? When I think about it, I realize that the idea of a friend in my head isn't like any of the people I've met offline. I don't want some stupid Chad friend who tries to take me to parties and likes to get drunk and high every weekend while looking to get his dick wet, I want someone like me with robot interests like mine
>>
This shit's pointless. You don't know how you did it. Knowing how you did it would imply it was some sort of skill or work. It wasn't. It's about an attitude and a social circle and those two are very difficult to change. I know exactly how to get girls- start hanging out with people who hang out with girls (not gfs, obviously). The only problem is I can't. Hell even the girl that used to be my close friend only hung out with guys (inb4 memes).

I'm just cut off from the supply of single girls due to my social circle.
>>
>>29545312
well that's a problem!

gotta try to get friends before a gf

>>29545357
I straight up presented myself to people

"hi my name is anon, I'm from xxx where are you from?"
>>
>>29545362

not having any friends is the root of all your social isolation. you can find people with your interest.

I never had experience in this, but I am sure you can find like minded people at an anime convention

>>29545364
>>
>>29545213
What do you talk to people about, my biggest problem with normies is that they are to boring and I cant find subjects to talk about with them
>>
>>29545364
>You don't know how you did it.
>It's about an attitude

correct. there nothing you can learn, it's all in the mind
>>
>>29545492
mostly what we are working on, sports, politics, what other people are doing
>>
>>29545522
Sounds very boring to be honest. Normies opinions and their knowledge of politics and related topics are usually shit tier.
>>
>>29545466
There's no anime conventions near me.
>>
>>29545601
comic enthusiastic conventions, star trek fans meet up, whatever you are into

>>29545559
it's 400% more interesting than thread on 4chan
>>
>>29545630
First of all that is not relevant, there are plenty of other things to do. Secondly, I have to disagree. In general I've found 4chan to be more interesting than normies conversations. Granted we haven't spoken with the same people, but I I'm inclined to belive that I have met and spoken with a sufficient number of people to draw that conclusion.
>>
>>29545678
>In general I've found 4chan to be more interesting than normies conversations

IRL you are actually interacting with a human being you can see and that you can meet up again that you can have fun with doing whatever.

here you are interacting with a legion of faceless strangers repeating memes
>>
>>29545213
who is the girl on the right?
>>
>>29545779
What purpose does it serve telling me that which I already know?
>>
>>29545278
Fuck me m8 I don't think you're going to find quality gf material at a house party
>>
Do you go on dates with girls IRL?
>>
>>29545806
why not? It' s a great opportunity to meet girls

>>29545814
before I was in a LTR, yes regularly
>>
>>29545806
Would that not make yourself low quality? Then the people at the party would be a perfect match.
>>
>>29545848
>It' s a great opportunity to meet girls
Just probably not the kind of girls I'm looking to meet.

I'm more attracted to career/business driven girls and I think the type of girls who regularly attend house parties are more your student, low-skill job, "easy" type girls

The fact that you said yourself "I found all my previous ones at a party" speaks for itself in that you didn't gain anything long-term from them.

Each to their own though.
>>
>>29545895
career/business women also attend parties in their free time.

what's a better place to meet them?
>>
Man bro you know you just gotta be yourself you know and totally lift a lot of them irons my bro man I mean you gotta be yourself know I mean? I mean be yourself bro and pump that iron bor man I mean you just gotta get swole you know and be yourself just you gotta eat that iron my friend and you gotta be authentic my brother I mean just get on that bench I mean when a man gotta squat he's gotta squat.
>>
>>29546002
Parties sure, I guess I have an idea of what the term "house party" means pre-fixed in my head as being the kind of party held on some council estate, populated by classless people who are smoking weed and blaring dogshit loud music.

Perhaps you had something else in mind.
>>
>>29546497

What better things do you do to use your time productively?

Oh, you post on /r9k/?
>>
>>29546520
It's a guilty pleasure I know.

But I work full time and freelance code on the side. I'm usually just lurking 4chan on a tab on my second screen while working.

Probably a waste of time but it's not cutting into anything important.
>>
>>29546497
house party means people gathering together

it could be all sorts of people
>>
Why am I supposed to want a gf?
>>
File: 1455572625251.jpg (55 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
1455572625251.jpg
55 KB, 342x316
>>29545278
>do you regularly go to house parties?
>do you have friends that have house parties

I'm not in high school anymore OP
>>
>>29547233
do you have dinners at your friends house?

do you ever go out?
>>
>>29547193
it's all up to you
>>
>>29545387
just get friends bro
trust me it works every time bro it easy
>>
>>29545278
Yes to all of those, been to hundreds now probably. Never ever had sex or a date.
>>
>>29547233
Lick that pussy son
>>
>>29547971
do you interact with people at all?
>>
>>29545799
"You may sit here, but first you must answer me these questions three. Question the first:.."
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.