[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepshotting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1348723324085.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1348723324085.png
18 KB, 633x758
>Cute girl with big booty (my favorite) in front of me in checkout
>She's even dancing a little and jiggling her booty in front of me
>Sneak a couple of pics
>Come home and look at pics and pretend she's my gf
>Pretend she's dancing for me

Am I at the bottom of the barrel now?
>>
File: 1456138212598.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1456138212598.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>>29545172
Hop on the feeltrain robro
>>
>>29545172
Creepshotting is pretty bad, anon. You really shouldn't do it... pretty fucking creepy.
>>
post pics already you autistic nigger
>>
>>29545172
You're ok m8. The one with the problem is the perverted whore dancing in front of you. How dare she? There could have been kids behind her!
>>
File: how2noose.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how2noose.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>29545172
OP Im just gonna leave this for you
>>
>>29545188
yah it sucks

>>29545189
i know....i feel worse after doing it

>>29545196
are creepshots allowed on 4chan? they're not as good since this was my first time. i was nervous and trying not to get caught.

>>29545198
well she knew i was behind her, she seen me. but it wasnt crazy dancing. there was dance music playing and she was just kinda moving and bouncing a tad. but enough for her butt to jiggle.
>>
Do something useful and post the pics
>>
>>29545172
i don't know, but post pics
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerifiller
>>
Creepshotting isn't even that deep down bro, if this is your 1st time doing it you're basically a normalfag. Most guys take creepshots.

t. got over 1000 creepshots saved on my phone.
>>
>>29545172
I've creepshotted a shit ton of booty shots of a girl that lives close to me. I always walk behind her every morning to film her ass. I haven't done it since half a year ago though since my schedule changed.

Will post webms shortly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.