[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live with gf and roommate >gf wants us to get our own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 23
File: 4L_ZwhlgWjK.jpg (47 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZwhlgWjK.jpg
47 KB, 680x486
>live with gf and roommate
>gf wants us to get our own house
>wants a Pitbull when we move out

I'm scared of Pitbulls and do not want one in my own home. I don't mind dogs in general but Pitbulls are fucking ugly. She's adamant that that's her dream dog and she's begging to get one when we move.

Is breaking up with her the only solution?
>>
you should break up with her, 100% serious.

pitbull owners are trashy as fuck

tell her it's a red flag that she likes pits and getting a pit only encourages more breeding. adoption isnt smart for pits either. eugenics should remove them from the dog pool.
>>
If you break up over getting a dog what's to say any of your other relationships will last either? It's a trivial thing to break up over. You should just put your foot down and tell her getting a dog makes you uncomfortable, and if she actually cares about you she should respect that. Also

>not dating a cat person
>>
>He's afraid of getting cucked by a dog.

Jesus Murphy anon lol
>>
if you willing to break up with her because of her choice of dog you should reexamine your relationship
>>
>>29545175
this

she sounds ghetto af
>>
>most violent dog species
>people worship them anyways
>don't even care that they hurt children too
>>
>>29545151
Maybe try to find a different dog she would like?
>>
File: CiFudraUoAAHKh6.jpg large.jpg (41 KB, 542x817) Image search: [Google]
CiFudraUoAAHKh6.jpg large.jpg
41 KB, 542x817
>>29545151
ayy she wants to fuck it

literally all white girls would fuck a dog and not even feel that ashamed of it, no lie
>>
>>29545151
it's practice for that one day when you guys have kids as ugly as pitbulls. relationship is also about comprimising, I mean don't let her walk all over you, but you can't just ignore her every desire. maybe get a mixbreed pitbull. IDK, you should also kill yourself for bothering with a relationship.
>>
Don't get a dog you're scared of, it'll become a fucked situation
>>
>>29545226
>>29545192
I'm fine with dogs, I have a beagle. I just don't want an ugly ass pitbull in my home. However it's literally her dream dog for some reason despite the trashy image they project and she wants one so I don't want her to feel like I'm being controlling over her life. Only logical resolution is breaking up.
>>
>>29545151
there isn't solid evidence that properly raised pitbulls are a greater risk to the people and animals around them than other heavier breeds

here's the thing that freaks me out about them though: they are bred to stay in fights

if a lab attacks you and you land a really good kick or put a knife in its side, the fight is effectively over

a pitbull will not stop attacking until one of you is dead

most the herding dogs like gsd's and rotweilers are similarly scary for their tenacity, but not to the same degree

more importantly, you cannot remain a respectable white person and own such a dog, even if your story of its "rescue" makes the front page of reddit
>>
>>29545324
My girlfriend is white. I am Japanese.
>>
pits = the nigger of the dog breed

next she will want the bbc then you will get kicked out of your own house by a nigger.

>tfw dog barks at nothing
>>
pitbulls = best dogs

But they do require experience to handle and raise properly. It shouldn't be anybody's first dog.
>>
>>29545322
>ugly
I like the way pits look but each to their own, but if you do end up getting a pit for the love of god do not cut it ears.
When you cut their ears they are permanently stuck in a aggressive stance which cause miscommunication with other dogs which make them fight.
Also have you tried suggesting a similar dog breed like a boxer or a Mastiff.
Or maybe a poodle is more up to your speed.
>>
>>29545458
>pitbulls = best dogs
there's literally nothing they do besides barking and fighting

they can't even play fetch
>>
File: CiUukRVUoAENV5b.jpg (43 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
CiUukRVUoAENV5b.jpg
43 KB, 500x667
>>29545341
>my girlfriend is white
FURTHER PROOF THAT ALL WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS
>>
>>29545151

Women who are attracted to pitbulls are emotionally broken and usually have daddy issues. Fuck her and leave her if you want to save yourself a world of trouble.

Furthermore, pit bulls are the niggers of dog breeds. Even the most well trained and cared for could snap and kill you or anyone else at literally any time for literally no reason; there will simply be no warning when it happens, and believe me, it will. Pit bulls kill more people than every other dog breed combined; 61% of dog related fatalities involve a pit bull.

Everyone who's defending them in this thread is literally retarded. "Just train them good and dey will be gud boyz" is a fucking meme. This breed was breed over thousands of years for the sole purpose of being a ruthless killing machine. t can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And if they snap, they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you or they are dead.
>>
>>29545489
They're good at cuddling. Some fetch, but usually want you to try taking the toy back instead of giving it up.
>>
>>29545532
>>29545458

>regards, white trash
>>
>>29545471
I thought certain breeds of Pitbulls had short ears, never knew people cut them. If I end up getting one for her I don't plan on cutting the ears or tail or anything. I honestly don't mind their face but that hulking stance, general lack of fluffiness and eyes that look 420blazed as fuck 24/7 just turns me off so much.
>>
File: shitbull.jpg (60 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
shitbull.jpg
60 KB, 670x409
They're definitely trashy, thuggish-looking dogs. Lots of women seem to love them. It reminds me how women are often attracted to guys in prison.

I honestly think people who own them are rude as fuck. My family has had several dogs, poodles, collies, mutts. When we take our dogs to the beach or the park the absolute last thing we want to see is some asshole walking his pitbull. Or even worse, a pack of pitbulls. Because we know, if for any reason our dog gets loose, or their dog gets loose, it's going to end up being a fucking bloody mess. So we have to go out of our way to specifically avoid going near them, or even being within eyesight of them.

It's just trashy, I would honestly break up with her if she's so adamant on making such a stupid decision. If she can't compromise on this (of all things) frankly she doesn't value the relationship and is using you as a tool to get things she wants. Like a house.

Also, since I know you're paying for the lion's share of the house (if not the entire fucking thing,) I hope you're smart enough to leave her name off the title.
>>
>>29545532
why would you not prefer any of the many breeds that are more responsive to training, more intelligent, more attractive with better coats, that do not smell (all pitbulls smell like feet), better guard dogs, are more tolerant, actually breed true, and have special abilities that are more practical than killing other dogs?

there is no reason
>>
>tfw a little pitbull puppy came into my yard
>it follows me everywhere
>getting attached
what to do bros? I'm thinking of taking it to the animal shelter. It looks 2 months old.
>>
>>29545151
Convince her to get a Rottweiler. Rotties are objectively better dogs.
>>
>>29545151
Pitbulls are fucking trash, man up and tell her no you fucking faggot
>>
>>29545722
torture it to death
>>
>>29545722
Keep it. Just do your research on how to control it. Make sure it stays on the bottom of the pack.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 569x506
>mfw my sister bought a pitbull/lab mix when she moved out
>she moved back in, bringing the dog in close contact with my family and our Italian Greyhounds (they're basically miniature greyhounds)

How fucked is this situation? The dog has never been violent as far as I know, but my sister has only had it for a little over a year
>>
>>29545645
>go to dogpark with dogs
>always a pretty brindle pitbull there with her master
>she usually is either playing nicely or hiding from the other dogs while chewing a toy
>tfw some yuppie shit sees her clearly displaying friendly signs, trotting towards their shit-tzu or whatever and almost dies from shock
faaaaaags
Dogs are dogs, people used to love abusing dobermans until they went nuts, now povvo cocksuckers abuse pitbulls until they go nuts.
>>
>>29545801
Keep them separate at all costs anon. Build a gate to keep them separate
>>
File: Pitbulls_are_great_pets.jpg (442 KB, 638x3464) Image search: [Google]
Pitbulls_are_great_pets.jpg
442 KB, 638x3464
>>29545151
The only choice you have new is to break up.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 650x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 650x420
>>29545151
Get a pug OP, it's your only option
>>
>>29545831
Damn it. My sister fell for the "pit bulls are good dogs they dindu nuffin" meme, and she would oppose the idea of permanently separating them. We never leave the little dogs alone with the big one without supervision, and they sleep in different cages.

They're all inside dogs btw, they only go out for walks or to shit and piss
>>
>>29545927
Should I show her this?
>>29545844
>>
>say okay
>move in together
>get a pitbull
>pitbull dies in a mysterious "accident"
>get another pitbul
>second pitbull shares a similar fate
>keep going until eventually she no longer want pitulls or pitbulls are extinct
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29545151

>anon is gonna get a qt wan wan before I do
>>
>>29545801
>pitbull/lab mix
the lab's cool nature will probably soothe whatever pitty tendencies are in the dog.

How did she even end up doing that if you're a "full pedigree" and "our fancy dogs are in cages for the 80% of the time when they aren't in use" kind of family?
>>
>>29545844
I still don't understand how you get killed by pitbulls

can't you just grab their stubby legs and pull it in opposite directionsinstantly crippling or killing them?
>>
Yes OP you should break up with here and shit on her porch even.

You should buy a Pittbull and kill it in her face lol!

Also fuck niggers lol they commit crime and smell!
>>
>>29546011
Have you ever playfully wrestled with a pitbull?

They never give up, and even their play bites are painful enough.

If one really gets mad and wants to kill you, it will kill you unless you're armed.
>>
>>29546030
Sup reddit? Nothing good on le /r/fahnnymaymays today, so you "got bored" to come look at the robot zoo?
>>
File: shitbull2.jpg (54 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
shitbull2.jpg
54 KB, 750x800
>>29545830
We aren't yuppies, we don't have shit-tzus. We usually adopt mutts because it's the non-asshole thing to do.

The fag is the ghetto trash who has to compensate by buying the Hummer of dog breeds.

And don't give me the bullshit about training or "friendly signs." Shitbulls have a shitty temperament built into their DNA, they pretty much single-handedly cause the entirety of dog attacks, and they go from happily playing to flipping the fuck out in a murderous rage with no indication beforehand.

Women like them because women are attracted to ghetto trash. If you're girlfriend wants one she's basically a chola in disguise.
>>
I dunno how the "Pitbulls aren't dangerous at all!" crowd justifies themselves. We have mauling and death by dog stats broken down by breed, and Pitbulls and pitbull mixes make up a vastly disproportionate percentage of the mauling and killings. They have an aggressiveness that's been bred into them, they can't help but be violent, and these people have 4 or 5 loose in their house next to their little kids, what the fuck are they thinking.
>>
>>29546011
Pit bulls' necks and jaws are much stronger than you. Just go on liveleak and search for pit bull attacks if you don't understand.
>>
>>29546080

Exactly, the robot zoo is always so cringeworthy
>>
>>29546088

Yes, I aslso heard that Pittbulls are responsible for ISI terrorist occupation.

In my neighborhood, a Pittbull drowned his two kids and hung himself while chanting prayers to Satan

Pittbulls are recognized for having very tricky and dangerous laser eyes.

If you don't quick time event a Pitt fast enough, it'll be the end of you.

Pitts are known for carrying the Zombie virus in their stream.

Being bit by a Pittbull is equal in force to two hydrogen bombs.

Pittbulls are the breed responsible for encouraging both Hitler and Stalin in creating their oppressive regime.

There are just so many pitt facts out there that proves how dangerous this breed is.
>>
>>29546010
>our fancy dogs are in cages for the 80% of the time when they aren't in use

Where'd you get this idea from? Usually they're all out of their cages, because there's usually at least one person to supervise them

Anyway, I think the reason she got the mutt is because she thought it would be cute, the reason women do anything. She saw an ad for it when it was young, and showed mam and pap cute photos of it. My parents are suckers for that kind of stuff, so they let my sis buy it
>>
>>29546160
Can you explain the disproportionate maulings by pitbulls, or will you just post leddit tier sarcasm because you can't refute the fact your breed is the most violent breed of dog?
>>
>>29546187

I choose "making fun of the dumbass" for 500 000 dollars.

During the 100 years old war, pittbulls almost successfully summoned the devil on earth until a courageous hero of legend stepped up to defeat them into submission. The legend says that, originally, they were a breed of demonic men, but that they were turned into submissive dogs as a punishment by the hero.

Pittbulls are single-handedly responsible for the existence of malaria.
>>
>>29546233
>or will you just post leddit tier sarcasm because you can't refute the fact your breed is the most violent breed of dog?
>>
>>29546233
This is the most Reddit thing I've read it a while
>>
>>29546098
Have studies been shown on the owner demographic and pitbulls?

I notice that it's always fucking white trash or niggers who own them.
>>
>>29546244

It's better than to engage in an actual serious conversation with a literal fucking dirty ape. As if I'd oblige in your retardation.

Pittbulls raped everyone's mom at one point in history, this has left a crippling and permanent state of rectal destruction in all of mankind.

When in a debate, such savants as what we have ITT will utter "fucking shittbulls" to claim victory of the argument. this argument is 100% irrefutable.

>>29546269

Wow he used le reddit meme on me boy whatever will I do? It's like the first time someone has used this against me.
>>
Has anyone noticed how women, especially leftist women, LOVE pitbulls?

They look at them like black people. They're not really bad dogs who are prone to violence, they've just been corrupted by evil breeders, like how black people have been oppressed by systematic racism.
>>
File: image.png (240 KB, 297x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240 KB, 297x384
>>29546343
So do you want an actual discussion or what?
>>
>>29545903
This
I hate the robot
>>
>>29546030
>shit on her porch

But we already live together so I feel like our other roommate would be kinda upset
>>
>>29546436

Yes, just not with fucking idiots.

So that means that I won't be having a discussion with you other than exchanging epic maymays and sarcasm. Do you want me to fetch you a picture book to help you understand?
>>
>>29546343
>he used the redddit meme on me
>not for the first time
Have you considered the fact that you might actually BE from Reddit and therefore consider actually going back there?
>>
>>29546591

Oh well if you ask me so politely, I guess I have absolutely no choice but to go there, am I right?

I mean it's like I litterally have no possible choice but to go there because some nobody on the internet called me names.
>>
File: image.png (328 KB, 630x839) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328 KB, 630x839
>>29546487
Ok, what's your response to pic related?
>>
>>29546686

Oh I think the baby didn't understand the first time I told him.

Your charts are really cute by the way, but the very fact that youjust throw numrs at me wihout any context just proves to me how incompeent you are at being able to have a civil and educated discussion where we won't ust be flinging shit at each other untl the thread 404, but keep tryig to buttfluster me if that's what makes you cum.

Rumors are tha Pitbulls have estalished a space colony near Jupiter in order to plan their great invasion. The take advantage of the ressources on Jupiter's moons to construct their terrible dark armies.
>>
>>29545151
>I was attacked by a pit bull when I was young
>I got over my fear of dogs but pit bulls still make me nervous and anxious
Wow look at that
>>
>>29546686
that graph and its caption are together a ridiculously bad attempt to convey fact
>>
File: wUT9SVV.png (553 KB, 1225x556) Image search: [Google]
wUT9SVV.png
553 KB, 1225x556
HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>29546233
>>29546343
>has a white trash dog
>gets uppity and frantically spews leddit memes when people call him white trash
>>
>>29546826

>Projects dog ownership on random anonymous strangers.

Can you prove I have a dog?
>>
Poor roommate. Left with just a passing mention
>>
>>29546826
Lol it's the same with all owners everywhere I swear.
>trash
>usually ghetto
My boss was trying to tell me how they are not only the most compassionate, but the most intelligent and well behaved. They account for 28 out of 31 lethal dog attacks.
>>
>>29546900

100% of drowning incidents involve water.
>>
>>29545994
i knew you would be here
wan wan guy
>>
>>29546985
100% of dog mauling deaths involve dogs. It isn't intrinsic that these dogs be pitbulls, but they are, disproportionately to the percentage of pitbulls as part of the total dog population.

It's like you aren't using your brain and are just being reflexively and mindless flippant.
>>
File: fml smh desu senpatchi.png (537 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
fml smh desu senpatchi.png
537 KB, 720x720
>>29547042

>I'm this predictable
>>
>>29545151
has a gf ,so what brings you here
>>
>>29547063
yea
you routine
cntrl+f dog
>>
>>29546985
>false equivalency
Lol pit bulls are shit dogs, when will you ghetto trash learn?
>>
>>29547047

But I thought we were throwing numbers at each other so I thought I'd join in and just throw numbers around without sourcing or explaining anything.

In 2012, there were 3,921 people killed and 104,000 people injured in crashes
involving large trucks
>>
>>29546668
I asked myself if I should give you (You)s,and I decided you deserve one more.I do hope it's the last one you get in this thread,you dumb troll.
>>
>>29547230

>Implying we're not all playing that (you) game.

Fucking hypocrite.
>>
File: ecb799f41d8b_sf_1.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ecb799f41d8b_sf_1.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>29546859
let's assume you don't

>doesn't own a dog
>feels compelled to defend aborigine mongrel trailerpark dog breed on robot internet board despite all evidence indicating he is wrong

not sure how that's any better
>>
Pitbulls get a bad rap because a lot of them are owned by blacks who abuse them.

Get a puppy and raise it right.
>>
>>29545151
Persuade her to get a staffordshire terrier or a crossbreed as a compromise.
>>
>>29547267

How am I defending dogs here? Cite just ONE of my sentence where I explicitely take the defense of Pittbulls, I thought that I was sharing facts about why Pittbulls are dangerous.

You're too fucking retarded to realize I'Ve been on your side all along.

Pittbulls are known to be descendants of Ghengis Khan, this is why they are such assholes.
>>
File: emojiman.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
emojiman.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>29547430
epic. simply epic. XDDDDDDD
>>
>>29547282
>IF YOU JUST RAISE IT RIGHT IT'LL BE FINE

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. No matter how you raise it it'll turn out bad.
>>
>>29546187
And before them, German Shepherds were looked at as the exact same.
>>
>>29547449

I like doing this, eventually one of you always gives up and goes full retard. It's funny that you call me a memelord while posting 100 times more memes than me.
>>
>>29546187
fuck off quit replying to yourself
>>
>>29547483

Yes, Pittbulls are the warhounds of the devil himself, during the apocalypse, The angel of death on his white steed will be followed by 60 trillion pitts raised on hennessy, abuse and rap music.
>>
File: laughingcap.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
laughingcap.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>29547540
Oh ho ho ho ho, you lel me so much anon, you are very funny. I am laughing from your sparkling humor, tis great.
>>
>nobody in this thread telling this fucking normalfag to GET THE FUCK OFFF MY FUCKING BOARD

the fuck happened to /r9k/?
>>
Pitbulls are the Chad of dog breeds. That's why women love them.
>>
File: leddit.gif (23 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
leddit.gif
23 KB, 600x480
>>29547430
excellent use of sarcasm and wit

you could be the next christopher hitchens or mark twain with those sassy metaphors

I am truly left in awe at the depth of your pointedly observant burlesque

I usually have to go to my favorite website for such quality repartee
>>
>>29547267
Holy shit, that video is brutal. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69f_1327285704

Fuck Pitbulls. Also, that guy should have been carrying a knife, he could have stabbed that dog in the neck and it would have released its grip once the blood loss got high enough.

That video is one of the main reasons I carry a knife, if a pitbull latches on to you like that it's one of the few ways to get it off you.
>>
>>29547584

I'm sorry, son, but you can never win.
>>
>>29545175
Eugenics should remove you too, your dumb ass is still here.
>>
>>29545270
Legit spouting nonsense because you've never researched the breed.
>>
>>29547566

Congrats on single handedly turning this interesting thread into an autistic cringe fest. Really top quality work.
>>
File: 4chan-2016.jpg (108 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
4chan-2016.jpg
108 KB, 780x585
>>29547693
I don't know what I was thinking trying to engage the master of witty retorts

I am truly in over my head at this point
>>
>>29546233
I bet you also think black people aren't dangerous, kek. HE A GOOD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN!

Pits are the niggers of the canine world, the comparison is startlingly correct. In fact they are worse than niggers because at least niggers are entertaining, you can't even have Pits fight legally anymore. They are literally a breed without a purpose just like niggers are obsolete farm equipment but again at least the latter could be refurbished.
>>
>>29545489
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-790WiZzsDU
Lying faggot
>>
This thread is the reason why pit bulls are like the only breed that need to have foundations based around the image of the dog.

These poor animals. People think that pit bulls are angry just by nature. They aren't angry by nature. Yeah, they are genetically strong, muscular, angry looking dogs. But if you have a good owner, they are just like any other dog.

I guess in a way they are like humans. A lot of people get scared when they see big, muscular guys and think they are gonna try to beat them up.

But then again, it appears everyone ITT who are shitting on the entire breed are also spewing racist shit like white trash and nigger, so i t makes sense
>>
>>29546751
>>29546487
>>29546343
>>29546233

>Pure and unrefined autism.

I bet you were home schooled too
>>
>>29547681

>Being so scared of dogs that he carries a weapon for the specific purpose of defending himself against them.

It's a good thing because Pittbulls are responsible for 90% of mugging crimes.
>>
>>29547953
reddit

oegjoegko
>>
>>29547828

Are you the master of posting dumbass memes over and over trying to get the last word in the discussion?

Are you pathetic enough to legit have a folder with pictures of memelords?
>>
>>29547828

>Monkey Trouble
>Price is still on shirt.
>>
>>29547953
Trash attracts trash. When you're white trash in a nigger neighborhood and all you see are beefed up poorly trained and neglected dogs you're gonna be scared of em and think they're all that way cause you're dumb ass white trash
>>
>>29547765
>Congrats on single handedly turning this interesting thread into an autistic cringe fest. Really top quality work.
>interesting

What? this potential pathetic circle jerking of fucking inbred morons congratulating each others on how much they hate something?

Yes, I am ungoldy proud of ruining this stupid bullshit.
>>
>>29547880

Why is everyone lashing at me? I'm fucking explaining to you stupid niggers why Pittbulls are dangerous and you're all "HURRR DURRR I'M FUCKING STUPID AND I BET YOU LIKE THE BLACK DICK ALSO!"

I'M fucking helping out around here! Show me some fucking gratitude you fucking peasants who don't know their Pitt facts.
>>
>>29547968

>Being so mad over anonymous posts on the internet.

Why you take all this shit I'm saying so personal?
>>
don't.
you'll have difficulty getting homeowners insurance and a LOT of apartment complexes won't allow them.

>>29547953
>But if you have a good owner, they are just like any other dog.
no they're not.
they are bred for fighting the same way a retriever is bred to retrieve. by nature the retriever will have an instinct to retrieve. pit bulls will have a higher instinct to fight. they have higher rates of animal/dog aggression (this is different from human aggression) by nature; this is true of any fighting breed. a shepherd will herd. a retriever will retrieve. a livestock guardian will patrol its territory and protect its flock. a pitbull will fight.
>>
File: 1449501978138.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449501978138.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>>29545151
>>live with gf

DIIIEEEEEE NORMALTRASH

Jesus fucking christ this board has gone to shit
>>
>>29546772
How so?
Origami
>>
Is it worth having your or a friends throat torn out when they visit for few extra fucks on her stanky pussy? Get the pit bull, euthanise it to remove it from the gene pool and leave her or just leave her if you don't mind having blood on your hands when that pitbull rapes and kills her while she sleeps.
>>
>>29548024
oh my
I've been discovered

I'm sorry, I'm too addicted to your stellar metaphors demonstrating the stupidity of all who fail to grasp your genius

the way you seamlessly switch from over the top metaphors about the dangers of the pitbull breed to farcically feigning agreement with your foes

we have been outsmarted, and brilliantly so
>>
>>29548260

It's good that you accept your place as my personal toilet, fucking worthless scum.
>>
File: 608114834.gif (999 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
608114834.gif
999 KB, 500x269
>>29547063
As predictable as that one douchebucket that sometimes derails threads by spamming animal gore imagery.
>>
File: 613599876.gif (429 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
613599876.gif
429 KB, 250x182
>>29547267
I hope you're not one of those people who denies the statistics showing afro-americans in the USA to commit the overwhelming majority of violent crime despite being a small fraction of the population there.
It would be hypocritical and ironic. I don't know your position on that, si I won't assume, but it is ridiculous how many people I've witnessed claiming pitbulls as being disproportionately more violent than other dog breeds while simultaneously denouncing the very idea that blacks may have a similar tendency to be more violent than other ethnicities.
>>
>>29548164
>Implying that this board hasn't always been shit with the pity parties going on that are hosted by pathetic fucking losers.
>>
>>29545151
>Is breaking up with her the only solution?
Just kill yourself
>>
>>29547576
I was here before you betas took over eat shit.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.