[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to anyone else That people are constantly having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 720x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 720x385
Is it weird to anyone else
That people are constantly having sex. Like you see a couple down the street, they were fucking last night. That girl jogging, she got the dick two days ago, that old lady, she is doing it once a week
>>
>>29544958
people are pathetic animals, what else is new
>>
>>29544958
It creeps me out desu senpai. And makes me jelly, of course, because I will never have this.
>>
>>29544958
Younger people (upper limit of maybe 25) are actually pretty sexless as far as I understand, not robot levels of course, but still not actually having that much sex. Couples are of course an exception.
>>
>>29545375
That is just not true. Me and my bros would go out and get laid every weekend. Normal people have sex bro.
>>
>>29544958
The weird part to me is that it's a part of everyones live but it's rarely talked about irl.
>>
>>29545399
I know that, I'm a normie. But that is actually relatively little. And I mean, sometimes I'd go even a couple of months without getting laid.

There's also a bunch of people that don't go out, several of the girls I studied with hardly ever went out.
>>
>>29544958
It is weird that it's such a big part of life, and yet it's something that'll never happen for me. I guess it's kind of like if I couldn't taste anything- it's just this huge reference point I'll never have.
>>
>>29546722
>it's just this huge reference point I'll never have
I know what you mean. I can't even comprehend the idea of 2 individuals going completely naked and engaging in sexual intercourse. You always see everyone wearing clothing, but from time to time they're completely naked with someone else on a bed. It's just so bizarre to me.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>sex is an important and enjoyable part of most peoples' lives
>>
>>29544958
As an asexual, it feels weird seeing how much time and energy people are spending for something that's totally uninteresting to me
>>
File: 1456955167951.jpg (481 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456955167951.jpg
481 KB, 1280x720
>>29544958
It's all about perspective. People in 3rd world countries probably find it weird that we get three meals a day and are on the computer 24/7, and they are probably similarly jealous of that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.