[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my only good friend has slowly moved on, he has a nice normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: py9NcxL.jpg (75 KB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
py9NcxL.jpg
75 KB, 1000x820
>my only good friend has slowly moved on, he has a nice normal life now and we barely even talk

So how do I get used to living a life without any human contact. I was a loser before, but this is too much.
>>
You post on 4chan for 8+ hours a day while telling others that you don't need human contact. Works for most of us.
>>
File: 1362829783594.png (53 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1362829783594.png
53 KB, 633x758
Only advice I can give you is to just walk around and enjoy the view from time to time.

Staying in front of the PC for months while having little to none human interaction gives you too many feels and it's good to step outside and brush it off.

It shouldn't be very FEELful if you can find new shit to do to ease your mind. Also if you're an introvert then I don't think trying really hard or forcing conversations with people is a good idea, as they will just be cringe for both parties and you will feel even more miserable when somebody rejects you.

TLDR
find some shit to do, the rest will come on its own
>>
>>29544967

Going outside and interacting with people only make me more depressed.

When I live the NEET life I can forget about that stuff with shallow multimedia on my PC in my home.
>>
>>29545414
Interacting with people is one of the thing I suggested you to NOT do

just put your fucking headphones on and walk around the city, or bike or whatever

Hell, take a camera with you and take some pictures if you find something nice, just ride with the wave, completely ignoring every other person in existence

It's hard at first but once you get the hang of it it's really relaxing
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.