[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunday its here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1438384018225.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1438384018225.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

It's only a matter of hours before you return to a long, dragged out week, wagecucks.

Better get to sleep early tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 273x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 273x391
Nighty nighty neety neety
>>
You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we ever met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers snapped, your ribs broken, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.
>>
You know, I used to envy the frogposters here for having no obligations or anything to do all day. But having been in both situations, I know it's better to be working.

As humans we can't keep ourselves occupied for the whole day. We get restless and end up wasting a lot of our time doing nothing productive. I'm happy to waste half my waking day mindlessly working so that I can take full advantage of my free time.

Especially when you're a broke bitch, what are you going to do all day? Literally all frogposters do is browse the internet, read books/watch movies/consume media, and I guess go out for walks or some shit. You guys live horribly boring lives and you're also all broke.

>inb4 THIS IS WHAT WAGEKEKS BELIEVE XDDD

Search your heart, you know it to be true.
>>
>work 48 hours straight for ambulance service
>off for 4 straight
>taking a shift off means 10 days off

Not that bad actually and the pay is fine since Im the Baws
>>
>>29544805
>literally choosing slavery over freedom
I'm not even adding awful coworkers, annoying management and shitty pay. I really should take a ""job"", it's a great thing.
>>
I'm working 13 hours today and I have tomorrow and Tuesday off so I hope your clock starts ticking faster.
>>
I had the exact opposite experience.
When I worked I hated the idea of giving up my most precious possession- my free time; for a few dollars. You aren't being "productive," you're just making some rich guy more money and he scrapes a tiny bit off the top for you.

All that matters is that you enjoy your time. Some people can find enjoyment in browsing the internet and talking walks. Some unfortunate souls can't because they've been run through the machine of society a few times.

I'll take being nearly broke but spending my time on MY terms over being less broke and forced to sacrifice over half of my time awake.
>>
>>29544719
>Neetslaves get btfo in every other thread

>"D-d-dumb wagecuck... I'll just make a new thread. T-t-that'll show em, heh yeah..."

You people are adorable.
>>
>>29544805
>As humans we can't keep ourselves occupied for the whole day.

We literally can it's called having hobbies. I'm a wagecuck myself right now and I've experienced being a NEET as well and being NEET is 100% better. Wagecucks have trouble staying occupied on their own because they've given up all of their hobbies and personal interests because work has taken up the majority of their time, but when you're given the time to cultivate interests for their own sake instead of learning skills just to earn money you live a far richer, more relaxed, and more fulfilling life.
>>
>>29544805
NEETS absolutely, irrevocably, completely blown the FUCK out

there is no recovery from this FUCKING slaughter
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29544719
This reminds me of a poem I wrote:
Tick tock
Goes the clock
Wagecuck's girlfriend wants NEET cock
(sorry wagecucks)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.