[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I think I'm going insane because of lack of human contact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 342324.png (8 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
342324.png
8 KB, 800x600
Hi, I think I'm going insane because of lack of human contact and crippling loneliness.

How to live the hermit lifestyle without thinking about that garbage?
>>
>>29544619

>make fake OKcupid account
>browse women's profiles
>filter results, keep browsing
>keep browsing until you are disgusted by them
>revel in your bachelorhood and freedom

There ya go, friend. Realize that what you're "missing" is a huge hassle that would ruin your life.
>>
File: schopenhauerarthur.jpg (85 KB, 590x850) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerarthur.jpg
85 KB, 590x850
Read some Schopenhauer

>>
>>29544885

Lol I don't care about females, they are so far away from me in the figurative sense, I don't even think about them. Get on my level, kid.
>>
>>29544619
Maybe try to remember how annoying and judgemental bullies normies are. That helps me.
>>
>>29544929
that's like someone saying they have a fever and you saying, "start smoking two packs of cigarettes a day."

yeah there's a rush, but what are you left with?
>>
>>29544619
>on an anonymous image board with at least thousands of different people every day
>no human contact

i want this meme to end
>>
>>29546138

Damn, you really think random posts from unknown random people which you'll never meet count as "contact"?
>>
>>29546202
do you count someone blowing smoke up your ass in order to take advantage of you as real, "contact?"

it's your choice if you hear people criticizing/ praising you and refuse to listen to what they have to say. it's your choice when other people beat you in arguments, or you see someone who's objectively better than you as a person or has it way fucking harder and you think, "aw they're just meming."
>>
>>29544619
Get a tupper anon. It's the only way to stay sane.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.