[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF DO I DO >text friend about girl and how shes hot >today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
WTF DO I DO

>text friend about girl and how shes hot
>today get text from friend saying "Send me a pic of you."
>ask why
>"She wants to see a pic of you"

JUST
wtf do i do
>>
File: Kai Wins.png (668 KB, 1777x1000) Image search: [Google]
Kai Wins.png
668 KB, 1777x1000
>>29544158
send this pic.

pussy guarantee
>>
Gtfo normie

Anyway, not that we've gotten that formality out of the way, why don't you upload a picture of yourself.

Otherwise, why don't you fuck off and never come back.

I've grown impatient with scum like you.

I bet you're cute though.
>>
File: enhanced-2494-1425410701-2-1.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-2494-1425410701-2-1.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>29544185
>>29544203
because pic related will happen
>>
>>29544213

Then don't send your friend a photo and give up on life.

What the fuck do I care, fuck off pleb.
>>
>>29544239
i know, I just decided im not going to respond. No way I can build the courage to send it

Fuck
>>
>>29544248
Do it you faggot. She doesn't know you, and even if she does its not like it can get any worse; you're on r9k for fucks sake. Just do it and post back here and i'll comfort you.
>>
>>29544158

If you are cute/handsome/chad
Send.

If you are uggly or average, don't bother
>>
>>29544344
It's a lose lose situation anon. Either you send a picture and she laughs at how ugly you are, or you don't send a picture and wonder for the rest of your life what could have been. rip
>>
>>29544382
Who fucking cares; you're talking through a mutual friend. Even if she thinks he's ugly the friend won't say "lol she's laughing at your faggot face"
>>
>>29544414
No but he'll pass along the fact that she's not interested, which will completely shatter OP's confidence after taking a risk and putting himself out there.
>>
>>29544497
So you get back up and try again. If you stop trying after a single fucking attempt no wonder you have no gf.
>>
>>29544520
>just keep trying bro
kek you can only be rejected so many times before your soul is permanently destroyed
>>
>>29544561
Sounds like your soul is already destroyed. This is literally the best way to meet someone if you don't want to approach random women, and you're still fucking it up. Just send it. If she says no, you'll literally be in the same spot as right now as your confidence is at 0 anyway. If she likes you, you could escape this shithole and become a normie. This is actually a win-win situation.
>>
>>29544158
If i roll dubs you have to do it
>>
>>29544633
Oh shit lol OP better do it
>>
>>29544633
dubs have spoken, OP. Do it.
>>
And op was never heard from again

Did he evolve to cyborg or is he no longer one of us ?
>>
Holy shit the dubs have spoken
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.