[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, tell me your worst drug experiences. I start. >took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1439ee874166d15e.jpg (34 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
1439ee874166d15e.jpg
34 KB, 640x406
Hi robots, tell me your worst drug experiences.
I start.

>took too much ketamine to a techno party
>started losing my contact with reality
>thought I broke my nose after sneezing
>asked everyone a tissue but wasn't able to talk properly, embarassing myself in front of everyone at the club with my nose full of snot
>bad trip, started crying thinking about the void in my life
>randomly revealed suicidal thoughts to a friend
>mfw
>>
This is why most people on the board shouldn't attend clubs.

The key with ket is little bumps bro, little bumps.
>>
>>29544175
I know buddy, I always go with lil bumps. I was already high and erroneously took a fat line that seemed really small to me. Nghhh.
>>
>>29544211

Word. Anyway, my "worst" drug experience was probably the first time I ever took an illicit synthetic substance. Some unknown RC in a capsule (sold as "e").

The high itself wasn't horrendous, I was sweating to an unhealthy extent though. But when I came down I went white and felt more crook than I ever had in my entire life. My body, mind and soul felt NUKED. I also skitzed out and momentarily lost with reality, but that fortunately didn't last long. Could've been serotonin syndrome or something, who knows.
>>
one time I bought a gram of coke from this sketchy dude I went to high school with. I wasn't expecting it to be good, I'm not even sure why I got it.. right away I knew it was garbage just from looking at it. it was grainy, dull, odorless.. I did a large line and knew immediately it had to have been cut with speed or some sort of RC because it felt speedy as fuck. good coke does not feel like speed. I did about half a gram before I literally couldn't take anymore. the comedown was pure hell, and more lines were NOT helping. I'm used to the coke comedown, and if you get high quality cocaine then the comedown isn't that bad. but this felt atrocious. I ended up flushing the rest down the toilet and never contacting that fucking dude ever again
>>
I've taken a lot of hard drugs in my life, but my worst experiences actually come from alcohol, which is pretty weird.

>Aged 16, alone in the house taking shots of whiskey from a bottle I stole from a friend's brother.
>This was the second time I had ever drank alcohol, but I was definitely trying to get drunk.
>Had previously eaten a 12" sandwhich from Subway, so this was also an experiment in alcohol tolerance.
>Counting how many shots it took me to get nice and buzzed.
>17 shots of 40% whiskey and counting.
>Suddenly I enter that bubble of happiness that I know and love today.
>Everything becomes 100x more interesting.
>Do stupid, entertaining shit throughout the next few hours -- taking more shots of whiskey simultaneously, but not recording them.
>Decide to walk into town and chill in the park alone.
>It gets progressively darker as i'm walking, until it's transitioned into night.
>Decide to use the bathroom in the park.
>In my drunken, adolescent state, I act like Jackie Chan and jump kick the bathroom stall's door.
>I fall into the bathroom stall, laugh about the experience and get back up to piss.
>Realise that the door has bent against its hinges and is now loged against the door frame itself.
>Realise that I'm trapped.
>Suddenly get hit with the worst case of the spins
>Before I can turn around to the toilet, I vomit the remnants of my subway into the toilet floor.
>Vomit keeps coming and coming until there's absolutely no safe space to stand.

1/2
>>
>>29544938

2/2

>Over the next 15 minutes, I crouch on the toilet and drunkenly plan how to escape.
>Suddenly, someone knocks on the toilet door

"You feeling a bit sick in there, mate?"

"Food poisoning."

>Feel really glad that I came up with a lie beforehand

"I'll come back later to lock up the facility."

>Another 5 minutes pass, and I decide that the only way to escape is to lay on the floor and slide through the vomit to wriggle under the door.
>Get trapped under the door and panic.
>Start thrashing violently and push against the toilet behind me to boost me through
>Once I'm out, I proceed to start walking home, completely covered in vomit.
>Want nothing more that to be at home, naked in my bathtub.
>Fin.
>>
File: 1466686661818_1_.png (367 KB, 862x470) Image search: [Google]
1466686661818_1_.png
367 KB, 862x470
I drank coffee a couple of times when I was 11-12 but that's about it.

Never done any other drugs.

All you degenerates get off my board.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.